First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

xyne
Doggyman

Jan 19, 2005, 5:31 PM

Post #26 of 48 (2271 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joyie] HOW COULD YOU???! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi hi..

U had an alsakan??!! wow.. so nice leh. i cant agree more. Smile.. glad to know your furkid is now in a good home. It breaks you if they are not treated well. He's lucky to have you and his new owner. Do you visit your old dog?

kelsey
K9 Maniac

Jan 19, 2005, 8:41 PM

Post #27 of 48 (2267 views)
Shortcut

yes u had an alaskan??? malamute?? do u visit ur old dog? i would love to see the dog. alaskan malamute is one of my fav breed. u gave away the alaskan? wow! the new owner is lucky, very rare breed in malaysia and very expensive if u want to buy esp in artic canada where they are used for work.

u r dedicated and truly a dog lover.

joyie

Jan 21, 2005, 1:32 AM

Post #28 of 48 (2241 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] HOW COULD YOU???! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Frown

actually it's mixed coz the mum went out one day came back pregnant... but mine looks like the mother... so can consider a alaskan oso? hehe..

i used to visit my dog but not anymore... he's in rawang now which is far from kl! and since he's happy there... it's juz best that i dun visit often as i'll be sad seeing him off again and reminding him of me...

SmileSmileSmile
joyie@tomFrown

joyie

Jan 21, 2005, 1:37 AM

Post #29 of 48 (2240 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kelsey] HOW COULD YOU???! [In reply to] Can't Post

hihi Frown

hehe.. as i wrote above... mine is a mixed alaskan not pure breed... my mum's fren gav it to me... anyway i dun visit him now already.... visited few times and he looks happy so i think it's enough... not near oso! it IS expensive to get a pure breed...! and rare oso.. hehe! i brought him once to the k9 day 2 years ago Frown white and light brown in colour Laugh

SmileSmileSmile
joyie@tomFrown

xyne
Doggyman

Jan 21, 2005, 1:55 AM

Post #30 of 48 (2237 views)
Shortcut

hahaa.. dont care la how it looks or pure or not hor.. all dogs oso i like wan.. hehehee..

actually.. some ppl told me.. i oso had this experience b4 la.. my dog got lost one day and found a new owner..she treats her better than i do.. soooo pampered lorr... she saw us at the field one day.. she recognise us and very happy la.. but later she will still go back to her owner wan.. so we know she is happy.. but remember us.. happy ending lor.. Wink

joyie

Jan 21, 2005, 3:55 AM

Post #31 of 48 (2229 views)
Shortcut

Frown

u meant she went back to the new owner? happy ending is the best part~~ Frown dogs hav a very good memory! my silky, tom can recognise the way to the pet saloon... hehe! there always hav a lot of dogs running about and tom is not very used to meeting a lot of other dogs so he'll whine and shiver in the car when we turn to the road! hehe! soooo cute~~ haha! but if go park then run frint and back in the car...Frown

LaughLaughLaugh
joyie@tomFrown

xyne
Doggyman

Jan 25, 2005, 8:55 AM

Post #32 of 48 (2194 views)
Shortcut

Yes.. i didnt adopt her for long.. but it was a wonderful feeling knowing she is well taken cared of and having a better life. Angelic

hahaa.. tom must be really cute.. next time no need to bring tom to groom.. ask him to go there himself.. kekekee...

introduce tom to new dogs every now, encourage him and help him boost his confidence level bit by bit.. he'll be fine in no time

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Jan 31, 2005, 8:19 PM

Post #33 of 48 (2170 views)
Shortcut

its so sad to me .....I wish to cry..but can't...i;m working now...if not my boss think me already crazy... just remind the threat of leecy post on sunday 29/1/05 on paws.. a couple and a child let thier doggie to paws.....but this couple is worst than this ! coz they left the last word to thier dog are `its my dog ???' MadMad

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 1, 2005, 9:06 PM

Post #34 of 48 (2154 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kwlean2002] HOW COULD YOU???! [In reply to] Can't Post

i dont understand how some ppl can give their dogs up to the shelters just like tat. or worse.. drive them somewhere far and leave them there to get lost and confused. Frown

dont feel too sad ler...

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 1, 2005, 9:44 PM

Post #35 of 48 (2145 views)
Shortcut

Ya loh ! HOW COULD THEY !!! I totally agrre with you

if you really don't the doggie for some reason. you should find her/him a home, not just drop...

1) them at market near rubbish (thinking got food supplies Mad, why don't imagine if someone drop you there)

2) let the dog on street, samo of them are on highway too !

3) ya ! you're right, get thier dog, to a place their dog never reach before....let them cry and chase like hell on the way them back...until the dog tire on roadside (i've seen it, but can't help those), same of they died in accident on this situation Mad (i never see it, before my friend did)

4) the doggie felt so sad and hopeless. and no protection either have to `lapar', because many doggie are no train for finding food by owner, (they will get food on feeding time) as born to be stray.

All owner had to be responsible as your's child, care them and love them, before `try' to own a dog. It happen all the time, especially the pets grow big, and not cute anymore.

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 1, 2005, 11:17 PM

Post #36 of 48 (2142 views)
Shortcut

ya.. wow.. u really know of the popular dump sites for the poor things.. some people just do things at their convenience.. and to some.. dogs r wild animals and they will find their way they think..

aiyor.. if born stray ok la.. but nce they r domesticated.. susah and so sad right. i oso see before some cases.. but so helpless also. how la?

i like ur avatar btw.. Tongue

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 1, 2005, 11:26 PM

Post #37 of 48 (2138 views)
Shortcut

Unsure...always happen this, the 1 i knew also....Frown

hehehe...thanks ! i got this pic on 2 day ago. she always show her pity and funny face to us, when she know will be punish on the bad thing she do Unsure......

BTW, how's doggie on adoption ??? is got find a new homes for it ??

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 2, 2005, 12:31 AM

Post #38 of 48 (2134 views)
Shortcut

heheee.. where got pity face? i see like so mischieveous n happy ony leh.. kekekee LaughLaughSly... got that ' hang-fook' face...

i oso know of a fren's mom who got her 'dog' lost cos she didnt like her. scenario like this by the time u know.. too late d.. sometimes oso cant meddle n tell ppl off directly. sigh..... hope more friendly samaritans out there who will help lost dogs when they see them on the jalan.

roxy's with us... having a good time n i'm hoping to meet someone who's keen.. but who knows.. if cant find.. no choice split my time n spare last arm available to sayang her with all my heart also lor.. Tongue

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 2, 2005, 1:24 AM

Post #39 of 48 (2132 views)
Shortcut

hapinesse ?! ya, she happinese, i'm on deep trouble, if she remind the same !!! my mom will `throw' both of us out to street Crazy !!! (just kidding)

Nevermind, roxy still got `yuen' with you. Why not just make both of you happily on the day together, if the `yuen' had end up later. roxy will be fate to another owner (not show up yet)...at least both of you still got sweet memory on your's rising doggie life !

PIPIMOM
Canine Addict

Feb 14, 2005, 8:14 AM

Post #40 of 48 (2073 views)
Shortcut

Dear Xyne

My heart aches as I read the article. It reminds me that last month I was at Paws and two guys came to surrender one big 9 yr dog. I asked him why?He said too old already. I was shocked. The dog looked sad.I talked to them for a long time to reconsider instead of leaving the dog there. They phoned thier mom for the final decision. The dog was left there.

How could they?

It is sad to think that some ppl would abandone their dogs for such reason. I guess they do not realise that dogs also have emotions and feelings. Perhaps we can do our bit by promoting awareness to ask dog owners to love thier dog till eternity.

I am keeping one which was either lost or abandoned by the owner. She is very sweet. The vet said most probably two or five years. Not an exciting one but very tame and lovable.

Pipimom - sprv.

Our rescued strays become new owner's treasures.

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 14, 2005, 5:38 PM

Post #41 of 48 (2062 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PIPIMOM] HOW COULD YOU???! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi... why did they have to put down the dog? 9 isnt too old... Unimpressed

Am happy to find people like you who has a big heart nevertheless... give my hugs to your little furkid Wink

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 14, 2005, 9:19 PM

Post #42 of 48 (2050 views)
Shortcut

hmmm.. dunno also.. got ppl wan adopt her sometims i sceptical abt it.. worry oso la if they can give her the love or not.. and scared little roxy sad n confused thinking why i dont want her... Frown

annjou
K9 Maniac

Feb 16, 2005, 8:28 PM

Post #43 of 48 (2028 views)
Shortcut

I've been wondering...wat will his child do to him in near future....since, u know, looking at our child is like looking into the mirror....tey reflects all our goods & bads....

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 16, 2005, 9:36 PM

Post #44 of 48 (2024 views)
Shortcut
Re: [annjou] HOW COULD YOU???! [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaa.. i have no idea.. but knowing furkids.. they r forgiving.. i doubt much pain will be paid back if ever there is a chance.. probably with human kids.. there'll be a diff story...

annjou
K9 Maniac

Feb 16, 2005, 9:42 PM

Post #45 of 48 (2016 views)
Shortcut

Wayyyy different....ppl alwaz says human r animals...but i tink human r devil....

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 16, 2005, 10:02 PM

Post #46 of 48 (2009 views)
Shortcut

hahaaa.. wat a suitable icon for that statement.. true...some r worse than devils.. but there r angelic ones too..

annjou
K9 Maniac

Feb 16, 2005, 10:19 PM

Post #47 of 48 (2007 views)
Shortcut

well i do agree..tere is an angel & a devil in everyone's heart..the diferent is, which one is more powerful....hhmmm...even angel makes mistake sometime...i remembered my teacher used to say " the one who dont make mistake, is the one who do NOTHING"....hehe..

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 16, 2005, 11:32 PM

Post #48 of 48 (2002 views)
Shortcut

hahaa.. but not good la.. not do anything.. we just try our best ony lor.. Frown

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my