hiring groomers from selangor area

wais81
Enthusiast

Aug 6, 2004, 6:40 PM

Post #1 of 13 (2615 views)
Shortcut
hiring groomers from selangor area Can't Post

hello everyone,

i am currently establishing my own pet shop, and i need to find one more groomer, anyone interested pls give me a call at 0122990301 or drop me a msg.

Christopher

milky_ways24
Dog Kichi

Aug 14, 2004, 8:31 AM

Post #2 of 13 (2582 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wais81] hiring groomers from selangor area [In reply to] Can't Post

may i know wer's ur location actually?i got few frens include myself is a groomer,i might help u to ask around..
BaO(",)

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 20, 2004, 6:21 AM

Post #3 of 13 (2513 views)
Shortcut
Re: [milky_ways24] hiring groomers from selangor area [In reply to] Can't Post

is it you open a shop to groom dogs?? where u usually groom cos i try to find a good groomer to groom my min snauzher. do u think that 3 mths old is too young to groom?

milky_ways24
Dog Kichi

Aug 20, 2004, 7:25 AM

Post #4 of 13 (2508 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thedogghouse] hiring groomers from selangor area [In reply to] Can't Post

Winkwell,normally 3 months MS,i suggest u to do a basic grooming..ear hairplucking and cleaning,nails clipping,paws cleaning n everything but not fully styling cos not nessasary as it still a pup..i do groom for house call n i work in petshop at KL..bout the "good groomer",sometimes,it's hard to find a good groomer..but how can we decide good or bad?different ppl,different choice n suggestion..as long we clean ur dearie,we din stress them n make them felt comfy,it's the most happiest things we can do for the puppies..anyway,u can jus gib me a call if u need to ask anything..019-2104604...send my regards to ur MS...Tongue
BaO(",)

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 20, 2004, 8:23 AM

Post #5 of 13 (2503 views)
Shortcut

thanks for the information. i did the ear plucking and all the cleaning stuffs. i have a very big problem is i don't know how to see the nails. i scare that i will cut her veins and scare that next time she will scare to cut nails. i can feel that her nails are long and i still haven't get a nail clipper for her yet. now i still using a scissors to cut it. but then...after cutting it, the nails very sharp. is it because i use scissors? i will get the nail clipper soon.

milky_ways24
Dog Kichi

Aug 20, 2004, 8:27 AM

Post #6 of 13 (2502 views)
Shortcut

well..jus trim it..trim the white tips,not the red veins..if not,it will bleeds n leave a bad experience for ur dearie..USE nail clipper la..heheh..no scissors ah..u can maybe opt to buy a nail buffer n buff it,i do tat often on my dogs too..Wink
BaO(",)

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 20, 2004, 8:33 AM

Post #7 of 13 (2501 views)
Shortcut

forgot to tell u that MS nail is not white color but is black. last time when i got cocker spaniels...it'ss easy cos it's white but this one is black. having major problem about it. hehehe...actually i really wanted to bring to groomers to groom but then i sitll can't afford it cos i still college student. somemore i like to groom dogs.

milky_ways24
Dog Kichi

Aug 20, 2004, 8:37 AM

Post #8 of 13 (2500 views)
Shortcut

lolSly,forget tat some r white n some r black~!!!well,as i say,jus trim a bit lor..better then nth ma,riteTongue?now house groomers charge cheap oso wut..try asking around for price lor..slowly la..later save $ then go learn grooming lor...Tongue
BaO(",)

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 20, 2004, 9:03 AM

Post #9 of 13 (2499 views)
Shortcut

wah learn groom ar..so expensive. hehe... now still studying and always so stress....so no planning for that. mayb in future lar..when i grow older got money then take the course lorTongue

thanks for the advises that u gave me.

milky_ways24
Dog Kichi

Aug 20, 2004, 9:13 AM

Post #10 of 13 (2496 views)
Shortcut

Smilenot to mention la..if got time,i teach u a bit lor,kekeke..but grooming is not an easy job..u get scars,scratches,bites,growl n stinko all the time,but not to mention those cute dearie faces n pleasing feelins too..slowly la...Wink
BaO(",)

wais81
Enthusiast

Aug 23, 2004, 11:58 PM

Post #11 of 13 (2473 views)
Shortcut

hello there,

sorry for the late reply,

well about grooming, 3 months old MS. i guess u do not need to groom much other than wat milky way24 had mentioned but u might want to trim the legs abit expecially the padding area so that the dog does not slide when when walking. As for good groomers, i guesss it all depends on wat kind of dogs they ar grooming, some might be good in grooming shih tzu, so good in spaniels. so i guess it to ur own peferance, by the way, milkyway24, where in kl do you work. can contact me if u want grooming done at your place, we offer that service also. 0122990301 Chris

Christopher

trish_lim
New User

Oct 28, 2004, 1:19 AM

Post #12 of 13 (2399 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wais81] hiring groomers from selangor area [In reply to] Can't Post

Chris,

Just wondering if you've established your own shop in Selangor area? I am desperately looking for a groomer to touch up my shih tzu. Are you a mobile groomer?

Trish

wais81
Enthusiast

Oct 28, 2004, 1:23 AM

Post #13 of 13 (2396 views)
Shortcut
Re: [trish_lim] hiring groomers from selangor area [In reply to] Can't Post

hello trish,

pls contact me! i think i can help you

Christopher

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my