temporary home for pup

gigidarling
Novice

Aug 5, 2004, 12:03 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1428 views)
Shortcut
temporary home for pup Can't Post

hello everybody,

my husband and i are looking for someone to care for our puppy, urgently.

we are staying in a condo, and the management has given us notice to remove our puppy. our puppy, Gigi is well behaved and doesn't bark much. i guess, the management is just doing their job at upholding the Houserules.

we have planned to move out and into a house very soon. we are at the midst of selling our condo now, infact.

but at the mean time, we really seek helpful and trustworthy people to provide a home for our puppy for about 4 months.

please help us.
our email is yq_cho

sincerely,
YeeQuin & Wong

sohhooi
Novice

Aug 5, 2004, 2:05 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1422 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gigidarling] temporary home for pup [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! What sort of dog is Gigi? I have a 6-month-old female lab and a 6-year-old male lab at home. If size permits, Gigi could be Terra's temp playmate coz Coffee's too old and not interested in the pup's mischevious antics.

Btw, home is a corner lot so space is not a problem.

gigidarling
Novice

Aug 5, 2004, 7:23 AM

Post #3 of 5 (1411 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sohhooi] temporary home for pup [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello SOHHOOI,

my husband and i are very glad to receive your reply. thank you so much for your concern.

Gigi is a mixed breed. she's an 11 months old female. she's got all her vaccinations and deworming completed(with monthly heartworm medication too), and we are going to get her spayed this month.

May we exchange email addresses so that we can communicate further? my email is: yq_cho OR cheeyuen@hotmail.com

We really appreciate this.

gigidarling
Novice

Aug 5, 2004, 7:37 AM

Post #4 of 5 (1409 views)
Shortcut

hello SOHHOOI,

Gigi is 14kg. her full length is about 2.5' and height is 1.5'.

she has brown spots and white short fur.

well, just some information i've missed out jsut now.

Billy
New User

Nov 20, 2004, 7:37 AM

Post #5 of 5 (1255 views)
Shortcut

My Pitpit (an 11 month female Cocker) very attached to wife and me-like follow in and out. This is well and good until we want to take a few days holiday somewhere. Pet shops will cage her up whole time. Grateful if any one can help. We like getting desperado. Billy

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my