Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
new shop!!

wais81
Enthusiast

Aug 4, 2004, 9:56 PM

Post #1 of 25 (5788 views)
Shortcut
new shop!! Can't Post

Hello everyone, i have good news for you all, i am planning to open a grooming store soon and i am taking suggestion as to where you guys want the shop to be....i have a few areas in mind, Sunway, Sri petaling or cheras....any suggestion and recommendations are welcome....i am doing so to make it more convenient for pet lovers like you...will update you with my plans for the shop soon...

Christopher

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 4, 2004, 11:18 PM

Post #2 of 25 (5776 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wais81] new shop!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi

i am living in bangsar. sunway might be traffic jam once in a while. sri petaling is ok but far for people from kepong and cheras i think. pj is also ok but might be far for people from kepong/cheras. cheras is ok

wais81
Enthusiast

Aug 5, 2004, 12:00 AM

Post #3 of 25 (5771 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] new shop!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
hi

i am living in bangsar. sunway might be traffic jam once in a while. sri petaling is ok but far for people from kepong and cheras i think. pj is also ok but might be far for people from kepong/cheras. cheras is ok

thanks Misterstan

well thanks for your sincere reply, i guess there isn;t a really good place to suit people from around malaysia, my options are definitely open now, its just a matter of opportunity, whether i can get a good lease of shop in areas i mentioned....of course rental have to be reasonable, but i do have on prime spot for my new shop to open...it actually a new shop opposite the extreme park in sunway..although that place might not be very rowdy or busy, i think pet lovers will find it very convenient for them to park their cars there...well thanks again for your ideas ...

Christopher

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Aug 5, 2004, 6:54 PM

Post #4 of 25 (5757 views)
Shortcut

Hi welcome to the forum.

There is one petshop there already. That shop is close now, no business. You better consider first. By the way you can't advertise in this forum.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

wais81
Enthusiast

Aug 5, 2004, 7:01 PM

Post #5 of 25 (5754 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] new shop!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hello, opps, i didn't know i am not suppose to advertise here, by the way am i advertising, i was just asking for suggestions, anyway, thanks for telling me about that pet shop that closed down, i was worried too but i think that location has potential, do you think it will work out if we have grooming service and a cafe service..would you dog lovers want to come....well sri petaling is another option....we'll see how it goes

Christopher

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Aug 6, 2004, 6:03 PM

Post #6 of 25 (5732 views)
Shortcut

If the place can offer large dog gathering I am sure a lot members in here will be more than happy to go.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 20, 2004, 6:24 AM

Post #7 of 25 (5680 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

currently sri petaling there's no petshop over there. mayb u can check it out. furthermore there mostly is chinese so to hv a business there also can say ok.

shockmesane
Dog Kichi

Aug 24, 2004, 1:16 AM

Post #8 of 25 (5667 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Should you decide to open your shop in Sri Petaling, be sure to inform me. I stay around here, and grooming services is not cheap either. Small breeds already cost more than the amount i used to fill up my stomach in a week. hahaha.

There's a lot of canines in this area, as they are mainly chinese populated. Furthermore, I can also recommend business for you. The street I live in itself already has more than 10 families with dogs.

Also, should you need a temp staff, let me know too.

Cheers.
Jack

Koogiebus
Enthusiast

Aug 24, 2004, 7:11 PM

Post #9 of 25 (5635 views)
Shortcut

Hewwo..
Sri Petaling seems to be a good choice..
coz no pet shop thereSmile
***** KOOGIE LOVES U ALL ***********

wais81
Enthusiast

Aug 24, 2004, 7:21 PM

Post #10 of 25 (5626 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Koogiebus] new shop!! [In reply to] Can't Post

yes, i know its a great place, i can also see that it is a very busy area and lots of potential. the problem is i can find one reasonably priced shop for rent there, most of them are quite expensive. i am ow looking into shops in tmn desa area or maybe oug area. hope its not too far for you guys.

Christopher

chipo
Novice

Aug 25, 2004, 5:29 AM

Post #11 of 25 (5578 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] new shop!! [In reply to] Can't Post

TongueHi, Just wondering, If Puppy.com is not allow to advertise, than how do people know about where to go and cafes or shops opening ? By the way just curious who is behind this puppy.com ? any advise?

KX & GW

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Aug 25, 2004, 1:36 PM

Post #12 of 25 (5555 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chipo] new shop!! [In reply to] Can't Post

You can get permission from the website administrator if you wanted to advertise but not privately in the forum.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

Koogiebus
Enthusiast

Aug 26, 2004, 11:40 PM

Post #13 of 25 (5493 views)
Shortcut

Tmn desa not bad too
***** KOOGIE LOVES U ALL ***********

mc_c
New User

Sep 9, 2004, 10:48 PM

Post #14 of 25 (5388 views)
Shortcut

Hi Chris, good to here you are planning a shop...

I'm actually staying in sri petaling and there is a pet shop that provides grooming services there. My take on your shop is if you provide clean, friendly services there, sure to have lots of business.Tongue

Keep us updated, will definitely look forward to another grooming shop!

wais81
Enthusiast

Sep 9, 2004, 11:00 PM

Post #15 of 25 (5381 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mc_c] new shop!! [In reply to] Can't Post

well thanx, for your advise....i have confirmed my shop's location, it will be in tmn desa, just opposite the community park next to seven eleven....and i am planning on the renovation and all now..any good renovation ppl u all could recommend to me..so i can save time and money searching for one...hahaha

Christopher

meiyoong

Sep 10, 2004, 12:16 AM

Post #16 of 25 (5373 views)
Shortcut

Hi Chirs.....i'm satying at Seri Petaling but not familiar with Taman Desa. Could u please tell me more specific about your shop location? I'm interested to send my dog for grooming.By the way are u Chris Kong?

wais81
Enthusiast

Sep 10, 2004, 1:06 AM

Post #17 of 25 (5371 views)
Shortcut
Re: [meiyoong] new shop!! [In reply to] Can't Post

helo, there, i am not Chris Kong, right now my shop is still not opened yet, probably in november or december. still having some renovation in progress now. it is easy to go to tmn desa if you are familiar with old klang road, i would assume u take the happy garden way down to oug yaohan and exit to old klang road, at the traffic light turn right and then u will reach pearl point and furthur on you will cross kuchai lama traffic light. go frther up and u will see tmn desa traffic light....turn right and make a left turn at the very first junction. go all the way straight and u will see a row of shop lots, thats where my shop is, next to 7 11. by the way do you know where faber tower is. if so then it should be easy for you to come..right now we are only doing freelance grooming, wat kind of dog u have and wat type of grooming u need, trim, full body cut, bath and cut ???...do let me know. my number is 0122990301.

Christopher

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Sep 10, 2004, 4:31 AM

Post #18 of 25 (5369 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

that's good that you are going to open your shop soon. can't wait to go there and have a look. Smile hmm... i don't think that i'm going to bring my dog for grooming because i just bought a dog clipper but still scare to use it. i scare that i will really cut all my dog's fur until botak. Crazy where do you stay actually? now you doing freelance? in your house or what?

wais81
Enthusiast

Sep 11, 2004, 6:50 PM

Post #19 of 25 (5354 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thedogghouse] new shop!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hello,

i am not a groomer, but my partner is , she stays in cheras and she does the grooming somewhere near her house..if ur're interested, gimme a call.

Christopher

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Sep 11, 2004, 9:50 PM

Post #20 of 25 (5354 views)
Shortcut

ohh....so you are the boss lar. hehehe... i'll give u a call if i need any help. let me know when your shop is open.

a_evie
Doggyman

Sep 16, 2004, 5:17 AM

Post #21 of 25 (5290 views)
Shortcut

near hai o is it? or is there another 7 11 in tmn desa?

keep us all posted...btw...is your partner from tmn bahagia cheras?

wais81
Enthusiast

Sep 16, 2004, 5:49 PM

Post #22 of 25 (5280 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] new shop!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hello, yeah its near hai-o right next to the hq bookstore. Renovating soon, getting qoutations now, probably in november then i can start business...my partner lives in cheras, near phoenix there...you kinow cowboy turning just before the kajang toll...haha, i also don't know how to explain.....haih....wat expectation have u guys got on my shop....pls do give some opinion...

Christopher

Bailey

Sep 17, 2004, 5:44 PM

Post #23 of 25 (5262 views)
Shortcut

Dear Christopher,

I am so happy to read that you are opening up a grooming shop cum pets cafe in Taman Desa. Taman Desa is a really nice area, predominantly middle to upper middle class Chinese community. Excellent choice!! It would be so convenient for me and Bailey as we both reside in Faber Heights which is walking distance to your shop!! Kudos !!! Do let us know of your opening date for the shop and I will definitely show up with Bailey.

Bailey's owner

Puppy Power

Bailey

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" - Mahatma Gandhi

wais81
Enthusiast

Sep 17, 2004, 6:49 PM

Post #24 of 25 (5253 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bailey] new shop!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Dear Christopher,

I am so happy to read that you are opening up a grooming shop cum pets cafe in Taman Desa. Taman Desa is a really nice area, predominantly middle to upper middle class Chinese community. Excellent choice!! It would be so convenient for me and Bailey as we both reside in Faber Heights which is walking distance to your shop!! Kudos !!! Do let us know of your opening date for the shop and I will definitely show up with Bailey.

Bailey's owner

Your, most welcome

Well i have been searching for a shop all around KL and PJ area and finally mademy choice in tmn desa as i think there are potential market there, well i have grooming but its not exactly a pet cafe, i would have a table in there and should serve soft drink in cans only..no food as i would have to apply special license for that..wel hopefully in november i can start business and the grand opening would be in December. don't worry anyone interested would be invited. hope i get enough food on that day...haha.

Christopher

a_evie
Doggyman

Sep 19, 2004, 8:09 AM

Post #25 of 25 (5225 views)
Shortcut

clean bright shop...and the groomers shd understand what we are asking for (or at least give us some pictures to see and refer to)...don't torment the poor furkid...and dont treat our furkids based on their breed (sad to say many are guilty of giving mongrels horrid services).

aha....good to know you are opening very soon...hurry hurry....

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my