First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

sandygirl
New User

Aug 2, 2004, 7:01 PM

Post #1 of 88 (890 views)
Shortcut
I am a new member Can't Post

Hai ....

I have a new Golden Retriever who is just 7 weeks old. Her name is Sandy. She is so lovely.. i just want to know whether is there any training for dog owners conducted in KL or PJ. I would like to attend before i send my Sandy for training. Please let me know... Thanks

My email address :

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Aug 2, 2004, 8:29 PM

Post #2 of 88 (885 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sandygirl] I am a new member [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello and welcome to the forum! Wink

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Aug 2, 2004, 9:00 PM

Post #3 of 88 (881 views)
Shortcut

welcome here!! hope u enjoy ur puppy... for traning class refer to the below lah..Smile

http://www.puppy.com.my/...m/gforum.cgi?forum=2;

have fun here lah..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

JolinG
Doggyman

Aug 3, 2004, 3:35 AM

Post #4 of 88 (879 views)
Shortcut

hie there welcome to the forum..

there are training classes conducted by mka for rm100 if ur members

and also i tink puppy.com has come up with their own training.....Smile its in one of the training threads

jeeyin
Enthusiast

Aug 3, 2004, 5:43 AM

Post #5 of 88 (877 views)
Shortcut

Hi Sandygirl !! I'm new here too !! and i own a 5 months old lab. Nice to meet you~!! Yeah..i think it's better to attend some obedience training classes so that your dog can be well trained and he'll enjoy much more freedom ! Wink Hope you'll enjoy this site and do exchange any exciting news with us~!!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 3, 2004, 6:01 AM

Post #6 of 88 (876 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sandygirl ] I am a new member [In reply to] Can't Post

sandygirl and jeeyin

i own a 10 weeks old beagle. maybe we can go together for training.

jeeyin
Enthusiast

Aug 3, 2004, 7:10 AM

Post #7 of 88 (875 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] I am a new member [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey thanx misterstan...but my lab has just finished his 10 obedience training lessons. He learnt how to heel and sit, sit-stay, down-stay, come and wait. A very good and useful course. Besides, he get to socialize with other dogs too~!! i think this is the correct time for u to bring ur cute beagle for training..will learn extremely fast !! Let me know if you are going for the training...thanx yah Wink

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Aug 3, 2004, 5:19 PM

Post #8 of 88 (872 views)
Shortcut

Hi welcome to the forum.

I know there is a training session held by MKA at Old Klang Road, Jalan Gasing in Padang Merbok.

Most of the time the session is held in the afternoon around 4pm to 5pm on Sunday.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

yst323
Old Kaki

Aug 3, 2004, 8:14 PM

Post #9 of 88 (870 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jeeyin] I am a new member [In reply to] Can't Post

U just finished the obedience training class?? How they conduct? Where have u attended the obedience class? I wish to attend too but ppl told me that my pangpang is so small, can train at home...

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos
(latest upload: 3 Feb 2006)

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 3, 2004, 8:27 PM

Post #10 of 88 (869 views)
Shortcut

jeeyin how much is the obedience training. where is it held again? at padang merbok? time 4-5 sunday? how is the training conducted? teach me how to train the dog or train the dog how to listen to commands, and then, anyone can give command to the dog and the dog shall listen?

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 3, 2004, 8:28 PM

Post #11 of 88 (869 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yst323] I am a new member [In reply to] Can't Post

yst323,

did u go for dogathon? I COULD NOT recognized pang pang mother. but i think i happen to saw pang pang father. no offense but is pang pang father halfly bald?

yst323
Old Kaki

Aug 3, 2004, 8:31 PM

Post #12 of 88 (866 views)
Shortcut

I went to dogathon..may be u seen to the right pangpang baba... why don't u ask him where pangpang mama is???Tongue
I was so excited when I arrived there coz I see so many doggies around. I arrived there about 9am and dogathon started already... so excited until wouldn't locate all of u...Laugh did u manage to see any puppy.com member?

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 3, 2004, 8:35 PM

Post #13 of 88 (865 views)
Shortcut

i not sure is that pang pang papa bcs i didn't see pang pang. maybe pang pang is small in size, so cannot see him.when i see you, i think you were sitting in red plastic chair side by side at a corner. i saw BULLLOVER with taro only. other puppycom member that came but i didnt see bcs dont know how they look like is koogiebus, isling78, yuan yuan, musashi, etc.

i have uploaded some pics for dogathon..and some pics of Henry, my male beagle, and a pic of me (rare pic, ekeke)

(This post was edited by MisterStan on Aug 3, 2004, 8:38 PM)

yst323
Old Kaki

Aug 3, 2004, 9:17 PM

Post #14 of 88 (862 views)
Shortcut

I think u are right...I was sitting on red plastice chair when MKA demonstration...too tired running here and there... many schnancher, chow chow, poodle .... I didn't bring pangpang along, he hasn't completed his 3rd vaccin yet...
Ya ar... u managed to see BULLLOVER...I can't locate them ler...
Where have u uploaded the photos?? Sure want to see see loh...

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 3, 2004, 9:25 PM

Post #15 of 88 (860 views)
Shortcut

my Henry have not completed his 3rd vaccine yet. bull lover is there until 10 am bcs her taro have to go back and eat. yuan yuan and the rest is having a picnic behind the ice cream van at a corner. the pics i uploaded is under members gallery - mister stan. check it out at

http://photogallery.pets2u.com.my/...lery.php?ppuser=2549

yst323
Old Kaki

Aug 3, 2004, 9:31 PM

Post #16 of 88 (859 views)
Shortcut

no wonder I couldn't locate bull lover lah...I just arrived there busying looking around... wow chowchow bullied another dog ar...Crazy

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos

sandygirl
New User

Aug 3, 2004, 11:28 PM

Post #17 of 88 (857 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] I am a new member [In reply to] Can't Post

HEeee thanks for your invitation. I will enjoy it...

jeeyin
Enthusiast

Aug 4, 2004, 7:31 AM

Post #18 of 88 (847 views)
Shortcut

Hi yst232 and MisterStan,

THe training class i went to is at the Pet Lovers Centre in Ikano. RM350 for 10 lessons. I think the venue is better coz at least the training is not held in a padang...will not get ticks or any diseases that easy. Herm...after attending the 10 lessons, i would say that..if u want ur dog to listen to u...u must be firm to them, soft-hearted will not work !! Pull the leash really hard when ur dog is naughty and release the leash (so that ur dog will not feel any pressure ) when the dog is behaving. ohh...and really shout and scold him when he is naughty !

Since my lab LOVES food...i use treats to make him walk with me and sit whenever i stop and it works !! (although not always !! ) HAHAHAha Laugh

Oh..by the way, is pangpang a chih hua hua ??

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 4, 2004, 7:40 AM

Post #19 of 88 (846 views)
Shortcut

that chow chow i think is playing with JRT. it is said that chow chow fur need to be comb every 2 day. and the fur that fall can be group like a ball.

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Aug 4, 2004, 8:34 AM

Post #20 of 88 (844 views)
Shortcut

hello sandy.

welcome to the forum, nice meeting you here.. hope you have fun in this forum ya.. i have a minpin called mitcher and a labbie called roscoe... hope this forum will help you much in the info that you neededWink
~~~ It'S a DoGgY DoG WorLD~~

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

YUMIKO masaki @ charming PARIS girl
love's dogs... true dog lover !!!
My PETS, My FRIEND, My FAMILY

MY DEAREST MITCHER BOY MUMMY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 13TH MAY 2007

yst323
Old Kaki

Aug 4, 2004, 7:01 PM

Post #21 of 88 (839 views)
Shortcut

oh...power ikano huh!!! I saw that also and i miss their promotion, it only costs rm188 for 10 lessons if I join during promotion, what a waste...Frown puppy.com is organising obedience class also and cost rm200 for non premium member for 10 lessons too.
I also use treats for pangpang, sometimes when he sees u holding treats, he will refure to do anything but to sit there waiting to give him...terrible huh!!Crazy. Yeap...u r right that pangpang is a chihuahua, only weight 900g now.
I tought him to fetch things back to me, sometimes work and sometime fails. Still have to be patience to him loh... I like him so much, like the breeder said, once u have one chihuahua, u'll want to have another or more....Laugh

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos

yst323
Old Kaki

Aug 4, 2004, 7:05 PM

Post #22 of 88 (838 views)
Shortcut

Sorry...what is JRT means?? I think so as chow chow's fur is pretty soft and fizzy, might need comb everyday... really?? when group all falling fur will become a ball??? Crazy hahahaha then no need to buy him ball as toy loh, use back his own fur, better huh!!! heheheCool

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 4, 2004, 11:09 PM

Post #23 of 88 (835 views)
Shortcut

jeeyin, when training the pup/dog, do i need to stand near henry for the tutor to teach me to give command? OR THE tutor will teach henry and i have no problem in command him after 10 classes?

summary: how the whole things is conducted or works? how the training is conducted or works.

yst323
Old Kaki

Aug 5, 2004, 12:05 AM

Post #24 of 88 (834 views)
Shortcut

If I'm not mistaken, I saw it in power ikano that trainer will teach you how to give command and later on you have to use the same method to henry.

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos

jeeyin
Enthusiast

Aug 5, 2004, 4:43 AM

Post #25 of 88 (832 views)
Shortcut

MisterStan,

yst323 is right...you'll be together with ur dog all the time. The trainer tells you how to make ur dog to follow ur command and you'll have to practise at home everyday !! Coz if u do not practise, ur dog will not listen to u....u'll have to spend quite a lot of time in the whole training course coz it would be better to train ur dog morning and evening so that he can learn faster~!! Smile

By the way , where do you intend to take the training course ?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my