Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog's Rights and Protection:
When will they ever realise?

loafer
Dog Kichi

Aug 1, 2004, 1:32 PM

Post #1 of 19 (2636 views)
Shortcut
When will they ever realise? Can't Post

Once again, the stupidity of certain individuals never cease to amaze me. Was over at SPCA's website when I saw this news flash there. Click HERE to view. I'm lost for words right now.

Join the JRT Zone

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 1, 2004, 5:26 PM

Post #2 of 19 (2633 views)
Shortcut
Re: [loafer] When will they ever realise? [In reply to] Can't Post

only one word from me... "OMG !!! "

cheers,
minglmy

JolinG
Doggyman

Aug 2, 2004, 9:21 AM

Post #3 of 19 (2621 views)
Shortcut

HOLY S**T!!!

Disturbing pics...i cant imaging twisting ANy dogs leg liek that..AIYOhhhhhh

think they are chicken ahr?MadCrazyFrownFrownFrown

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 2, 2004, 9:03 PM

Post #4 of 19 (2610 views)
Shortcut

Frown Frown Frown ***tears in my eyes***

Unsure
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

sportyfuan
Dog Kichi

Aug 3, 2004, 6:40 AM

Post #5 of 19 (2604 views)
Shortcut

u guys still haven't seen this. dog with the upper lip chopped off. http://www.sarawak.com.my/org/sspca/abused.html

sob...sob...Frown i curse all these cruel human mammals

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 3, 2004, 7:09 AM

Post #6 of 19 (2602 views)
Shortcut

you don't know what i saw last time. a ECS bitten by my neighbour using cangkul and big stick. i can't imagine why they did it. actually there's a reason because they are malays. that time i don't know what to do. i don't know who to complain and i saw the ECS bitten until like that. my another neighbour thinking of sending him to vet but that time the vet was close then he just sent him in front of those pet shop so that they can heal them but then i don't think they got heal him. i think that's the end of his life. so mean and cruel to animal. just because they are malay and they can do anything about it. they even complained to mpsj that my two ECS noisy and dirty. actually they made them bark. somemroe sometimes i saw them even pour coffee on my dogs. but i can't do anything about it.

sportyfuan
Dog Kichi

Aug 3, 2004, 9:05 AM

Post #7 of 19 (2600 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thedogghouse] When will they ever realise? [In reply to] Can't Post

what to do? just because they can't rear dogs then they have to rear cats. u see, i have a neighbour who is a muslim just adopted a puppy. when the new pup came, he was so handsome looking but now it just looks so skinny. it's a cross-bred. i can say it's a really nice dog.just only few days ago, i saw how the owner 'bathe' the pup, by just splashing a pail of water on the poor pup. i'm not a muslim antagonist. but look at them, by rearing a dog is already somethinng extraordinarily against to their customs. it'll be better if they really take good care of that pup if they expect the dog to take care of the house. well... feeling really heart pain seeing those dogs living in miserable lives. saddest is i can't take them all. my idea is that the government should make regulations to control the breeders from over-breeding. there are many dogs that we can adopt from the shelter. these homeless dogs aren't hopeless. good breed dogs have well-to-do owners to take care of them. what about those unfortunate ones? think about it.

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 3, 2004, 11:09 AM

Post #8 of 19 (2597 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sportyfuan] When will they ever realise? [In reply to] Can't Post

true also. but it's strange that muslim rear dog? i nvr heard before. all i know that my neightbour hate dogs very much. nowadays pure breeds also unfortunate. the other day when i was eating nearby tesco puchong, i saw a golden retriever. i can hardly recognise it. poor thing. it is depends on the dog's luck sometimes. governments just know how to set regulations in malay's rights. that's all. everythng about dogs are illegal. just imagine the list of regultions that they have for dogs. how about cats? cat's poo are even more smelly than dog's. don't understand.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 3, 2004, 4:20 PM

Post #9 of 19 (2595 views)
Shortcut

http://www.sarawak.com.my/org/sspca/abused.html

oh my god. thoses poor dogs and cats in the website are in pain and in torture. some of them really needed to be put to sleep by SPCA to prevent them from suffering in the future. How could people be so cruel? Don't they have sense of humanity or sense of pityness? Based on what is published in that web site, both dogs and cats are in bad conditions. One of the dog have its tail cut off (Ouch!). Imagine a dog would wag its tail when it is happy, and that particular dog could not do so. Another dog as told by sportyfuan, the upper lips is cut/chop off. That is totally cruel. Can't eat nor drink.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 3, 2004, 4:25 PM

Post #10 of 19 (2594 views)
Shortcut

Never seen malays rare dogs nor touch dogs until that day during dogathon when volunteers (malay) for fast eating duo touch dog.
According to what my father said, the malays last time do not dare to touch dogs beside that it is restricted in MALAY rules, dogs are known to cause rabies, a disease. But nowadays, dog owners are very careful and treat their dogs like family. Very sayang the dogs. Don't want the dog to contain disease. Cool

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 4, 2004, 5:32 AM

Post #11 of 19 (2581 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] When will they ever realise? [In reply to] Can't Post

well, i have a malay friend who touch my puppy and hug her. she doesn't mind as long as there's no saliva coming out like rottweiler those kind. but she doesn't really mind about it but then certain malays they think differently.

sportyfuan
Dog Kichi

Aug 4, 2004, 5:43 AM

Post #12 of 19 (2580 views)
Shortcut

in fact, i just went to spca today to report the bad neighbour. i took the dog's pic in the backyard gave them address to go pay visit to that poor dog's owner. they will send their inspector who is an ex chief police soon. and by the way, i just adopted 2 puppies today from spca. (action speaks better Wink) i took them to the vet for a check up. lice on their bodies and finally have to get rid of the lice by using Frontline and special shampoo. lucky my existing puppy can get along with them. there are still a lot of sad puppies and i was told that today they just put down some of them because of the fear of parvovirus. Unsure i hope to save as many as i can.

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 4, 2004, 5:53 AM

Post #13 of 19 (2579 views)
Shortcut

it's really sad that putting them down. they did not choose to come into this world but unlucky is what i can say. mostly the unlucky ones are those mix breeds and paria dogs. actually they are nice and smart dogs too but why no one will take care of them. tell you the truth, i don't give a damn about the cats. cos they are so annoying and smelling. but the dogs, when there's a owner, they will be very happy and be a friend.

loafer
Dog Kichi

Aug 4, 2004, 6:14 AM

Post #14 of 19 (2578 views)
Shortcut

hey sportyfuan,

it was a great thing you did adopting those puppies. Giving them a place to call home (and a good one) and a brighter future is the best thing any of us can do.

I've visited the website of Sarawak's SPCA and saw those gruesome images of those poor animals. It really disturbs me knowing such people exist within the populace. What happens when the day comes that there won't be any more animals for them to abuse? Lets all pray SPCA's petition to the government to change the animal cruelty laws works.

Join the JRT Zone

sportyfuan
Dog Kichi

Aug 4, 2004, 7:14 AM

Post #15 of 19 (2573 views)
Shortcut

hi loafer,

i just did the petition and also downloaded the file and forward to all my frens via hotmail... m glad that all of us do the same thing to save those unfortunate dogs. can u see the photos attached? they are my new pups that i just adopted today---Bruno and Barry. my existing 5 months old pup is called Belle. Sly all are like my babies...Angelic

sportyfuan
Dog Kichi

Aug 4, 2004, 7:19 AM

Post #16 of 19 (2572 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

same like me, i never fancy cats. they are more cunning. when there's food only they'll come. i hate my neighbour's cats also!!!Mad the two cats have already marked their territories around my area so when they see any dog passing by, they'll chase and dogs all will run...haha. like what i said in the previous msg, malays got no choice but only to rear cats , that's why they hate dogs. let me quote "grapes that cannot be tasted are alwiz regarded as sour ones" by them. mean, huh? Tongueyes i am.Laughhahahhahah

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 4, 2004, 8:14 AM

Post #17 of 19 (2569 views)
Shortcut

hi sportyfuan,

cats are lazy. very lazy. last time when i was young, i can't rare dogs cos my mom hates dogs. last time lar... the cat likes to go near you and hope you sayang her and scratch her. pls... the fur...sure stick at your clothes. furthermore they can't play with us not like dogs they know how to play with you and wag the lil tail. arghh....so cute. hehehe Tongue cats are like this. they like to conquer all the place one. but sometimes kind of sad too like my grandma's neighbour. they like the kittens and love them very much. when the cats grow up already, they will put them at the back and known as stray cats. hahahha... Laugh

loafer
Dog Kichi

Aug 30, 2004, 9:23 AM

Post #18 of 19 (2521 views)
Shortcut

that is why cat's don't get the title "Man's Best Friend' Cool

Join the JRT Zone

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 30, 2004, 7:11 PM

Post #19 of 19 (2514 views)
Shortcut

yealar... even the other day i went to a petshop and they ask whether they got provide cat grooming, they said no because scare the cat will scratch them. hahaha... even groomers also don't want them. one thing funny is my Fluffy, she likes cats and doesn't really bother about dogs. every week she will go to my grandma's house there and sit beside the door to wait for cats pass by. and then she will start barking all the way. Sly

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my