Rott nearly died

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Jan 12, 2003, 7:23 PM

Post #1 of 3 (903 views)
Shortcut
Rott nearly died Can't Post

hello all,

My rott nearly died a week ago due to some kind of virus that infected his liver. The early symptoms were choking especially when barking,loss of apetite,eyes were red and body became really weak and bony...diarrhea too.My mom brought him to the vet but that lady doctor only prescribed my dog some med and let him go.When my mom was about to leave,my rott suddenly puked and purged and my mom was told to let them have my dog for few days for examination. So,Johnny was left under the care of the vet and various examinations were done. Two days later,my mom got really anxious as she never received any call from the vet. She went to the clinic and the vet told her that Johnny had some infections and the chances for him to live would be 50 50....omigod!mom was terribly shocked!!And angry at the same time because wasn't there anything else they could do to save him besides telling us the chances were slim!!!!????my mom brought him back to the hse and without giving up,mom took med prescribed for human and secretly put it inside his bowl.....Unimpressedafter eating the med for few times,Johnny started to look strong again and mom continued to feed him the med...I would say Johnny is healthy now and he was saved by medicines prescribed for human!!!!Angelichehehe....

Just wanna let you guys noe,no matter how sick your dog is,don't give up...even if you have to do some kind of weird things,just do it...as long as you've tried....no regrets....Smile I have a healthy dog once again...Sly

byes

Amy
Meme

odie moves MY world!

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 14, 2003, 1:13 AM

Post #2 of 3 (889 views)
Shortcut
Re: [strawhoney] Rott nearly died [In reply to] Can't Post

helo~!

last time one of my frens dog also fell sick and the vet just din say anything, so because her sister work in the clinic, she suggested that they fed her with panadol for kids. Eventually after feeding her a quarter of panadol everyday, she's still her today. Happily playing and runningSmile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Jan 14, 2003, 4:00 PM

Post #3 of 3 (880 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] Rott nearly died [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah...mom tried that once with my min pin...she was very sick but after giving her some 'pill po chai'...those chinese pills for diarrhea...she became better....hehe..

Sly
Meme

odie moves MY world!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my