Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Skin Conditions and Diseases:
Malaseib - Skin Disease

corryn
Novice

Jul 29, 2004, 11:09 PM

Post #1 of 6 (2446 views)
Shortcut
Malaseib - Skin Disease Can't Post

I have a 4 months old puppy. A mixture of terrier, shih tzu and daschund.

This dog was given by a friend. I brought him back when he was 2 months old. He started to have many spots with big green puss. Its really terrible as his whole body was filled with it as it spreads fast. When you carry him, he has a very strong puss smell.

I took him to the vet and he says that my puppy has malaseib. He tested it under a microscope. He says its due to poor immune system and this problem will recur again until my pup has strong immune system like maybe when he is around 8 months old. My pup was given a jab and medication.
He has to me use the 'Malaseb' shampoo.

Now the puss don't appear anymore but small 'pimple' like spots appear even thought he is on medication.

What I would like to know if anyone knows how to boost the immune system besides vitamin which I have bought? Or is there any other 'grandmother's remedy'?

Corryn

logan_retnam
Dog Kichi

Jul 30, 2004, 10:41 PM

Post #2 of 6 (2418 views)
Shortcut
Re: [corryn] Malaseib - Skin Disease [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi

You can give your dog Vitamin C tablets and Cord liver oil tablets also.You can also use the SEBAMED shampoo to bath your dog.Tried this before and it worked.It will take some time for it to go but you have to keep using the medi and the shampoo.

corryn
Novice

Jul 30, 2004, 11:03 PM

Post #3 of 6 (2411 views)
Shortcut

Thanks. Are you saying vitamin c and cod liver oil which we human being take??

corryn
Novice

Aug 2, 2004, 4:53 PM

Post #4 of 6 (2381 views)
Shortcut

Thanks. Are you saying vitamin c and cod liver oil which we human being take??

In Reply To

meidy
Novice

Aug 3, 2004, 7:41 AM

Post #5 of 6 (2375 views)
Shortcut

Vitamin c and codliver is very good, but unfortunately not enough to boost the immune system, it also will not increase by itself.

The body needs 22 nutrients to stay healthy - different vitamins, minerals, and trace elements. You have to provide them all(!) to be successfull.

We use the caniderm-V with huge effects.

nutritional supplement for skin disorders in dogs
Regards Angie
Behaviorist and Health Practitioner

nutritional supplement for dogs skin disorders

dogs scabies rashes

leelaikuan84
Dog Kichi

Oct 29, 2004, 6:10 PM

Post #6 of 6 (2174 views)
Shortcut

last time my dog also had many small pimples...i gave him antibiotic until those pimples dissappeared. now his skin is smooth and no pimples.. but i always make sure he is clean. those small pimples is bacteria infection.(for my dog).

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my