Hi!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 21, 2004, 9:34 AM

Post #201 of 222 (1634 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Hi!! [In reply to] Can't Post

now my puppy is 3 mths. i don't think i can send her for training cos my parents will not going to pay for it. hehehe...so i just train myself lar. although she's 3 mtns old...but she's smart and able to learn some thing that i taught her. Wink i really wanted to send her for trainning but too bad lar..no money Frown. how bout your dog?

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 21, 2004, 2:47 PM

Post #202 of 222 (1626 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thedogghouse] Hi!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there. my pup is 3 months and 16 days. yep i will be sending him for training. training organized by puppy.com is cheap compare to training organized by others. Smile anyway happy training at home.

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 21, 2004, 8:08 PM

Post #203 of 222 (1621 views)
Shortcut

I used to bath him once month once,but now have to bath every week coz' after the jungle trek,very dirty as his leg is short,the stomach are touching the grass and sands.

I am not sure what kind of smell your dog have,could it be the ears are infected ? Coud it be the baby smell ? Did you feed her milk ? Dog food smell ?

If your dog only play in the house then shouldn't have bad odour right ?

Could it be the food that caused smell ?

My dog smells good,especially when he is realxing and his smell can make us feel relax too...Sly

Blush I am the man with dog's name

(This post was edited by musashi on Aug 21, 2004, 8:10 PM)

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 21, 2004, 9:28 PM

Post #204 of 222 (1613 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Hi!! [In reply to] Can't Post

so your puppy started the training already? hmm... if i can take my puppy for training maybe i can meet you there. Laugh too bad cannot lar...Unsure let me know more about the puppy training.

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 21, 2004, 9:31 PM

Post #205 of 222 (1612 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Hi!! [In reply to] Can't Post

one of the reason my puppy smells because of her ear infection. another reason is last time before i bought her, the breeder didn't take care of her at all. never even bath her and caused flakes on her body. now i took care of her and no more flakes but then the smells is still there. just now i bath her with medicated shaampoo and mix with herbal shampoo so it smells nice. Smile you said can rite?

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 22, 2004, 4:43 AM

Post #206 of 222 (1609 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Has his ear infection recovered ? The smell shall be gone if fully recovered. My Taro also had that ear mites problem when he was young,now his ears are clean and healthy.

I bathed him wiht Ohchia shampoo,smells like green tea,I only use medicated shampoo/anti fleas shampoo during raining season,coz more fleas/ticks will climb to his body during raining season when we walk on the grass.Frown

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 22, 2004, 10:47 AM

Post #207 of 222 (1599 views)
Shortcut

ohh... how Taro recovered? i really hope that my Fluffy can recover soon. i try my best everyday clean her ears. still got those brownish wet one. i use a few cotton balls to clean and still got those brownish thing.

today i took her to tmn megah there to groom. she's a cute. and my mom bought me the dog clipper. so happy!! Sly

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 22, 2004, 5:45 PM

Post #208 of 222 (1595 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

U can buy the ear mites cream from the Vet,put it in the ears...your vet should know mah ??

After all the ear mites killed, I only use the ear cleaning solution buy form Pet shop and clean onec a while,but we haven't use that anymore as Taro's ear has become standing ear,I think it's common problem for dogs which have ears like laborator.

Have to kill all the mites, otherwise the smell continue and your dog feel very uncomfortable too !

(This post was edited by musashi on Aug 22, 2004, 5:46 PM)

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 22, 2004, 5:47 PM

Post #209 of 222 (1591 views)
Shortcut

Your dog's ear will stand up after he fully grown rite ?

I can see his ear is half stand only !! Sly

(This post was edited by musashi on Aug 22, 2004, 5:51 PM)

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 23, 2004, 5:42 AM

Post #210 of 222 (1581 views)
Shortcut

i think my dog is not having the ear mites cos she doesn't scratch her ears at all. i heard my vet said that she's having malasia. something like that lar....forget what it called. right now the vet doesn't not want to do any action. all i need to do right now is clean her ears and bath her with medicated shampoo. Smile hope that she can recover soon. her ears last time hang halfway. now started to stand up maybe bcos of the bone starting to get harder. do u think that i just use any ear cleaning to clean it is good?

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 24, 2004, 5:47 AM

Post #211 of 222 (1577 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

U can use "Hydrogen Peroxide" which you can purchase from phamacy oe Chinese Mdecine shops,I used it to clean my ears and Taro's ear too...very cheap,I think it's about 3 ~ 4 rinngit only.Sly It can be used to clean the wound as well.

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 24, 2004, 10:59 PM

Post #212 of 222 (1571 views)
Shortcut

hmm...okok. i'll try to use that. it's a liquid form rite? they got instruction how to use it? cos i don't really know how to use it if no instruction. Unimpressed

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 28, 2004, 5:36 AM

Post #213 of 222 (1549 views)
Shortcut

so have u got the medicine ? it's easy to us, just pour a bit into the ear and rub the ears, she may not like it,but you have to hold on lah !

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 28, 2004, 5:58 AM

Post #214 of 222 (1544 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

these few days were my exam so no time to get the medicine. Unsure but i'll try to get it tomorrow cos tomorrow is goin to be my last day exam. i'll try how to clean it

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 29, 2004, 3:44 AM

Post #215 of 222 (1537 views)
Shortcut

Hope you have flying colours for your exam ! Take care & relax after the exam !

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 30, 2004, 6:58 PM

Post #216 of 222 (1528 views)
Shortcut

hi,

thanks. now i'm really really so relax in the house with my furkid. CoolTongue i'm sure that my Fluffy will going to be so happy that i can spend all the time with her. i need to train her. if not she's going to be like a spoil brat. now her ears one stand up and the other one half down. don't know what's the problem with it.

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 31, 2004, 6:15 AM

Post #217 of 222 (1523 views)
Shortcut

Fluffy still young mah,once he fully grown,sure the ear will stand up !Sly why not check with other MS owner ?

My Taro's ear used to be down,after I moved to the recent aparment, his ear has fully stood up...Pirate I tried to puul down,but unsuccesful.Sly

Used ot be pekingnese's ear for few years,now become Pomeranian's ear,and he can turn his ear like antenaCrazy really amazing !Sly

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 31, 2004, 8:24 PM

Post #218 of 222 (1514 views)
Shortcut

hahaha... but now my dog's problem is one stand up and the other one was down. actually it's kinda cute also lar. hehe...most of the time her ears are standing up and it's like a deer's ear. is it all the dogs also like this?

so did you went to the jungle trekking today? by the way where you stay?

musashi
ALPHA

Sep 1, 2004, 3:49 AM

Post #219 of 222 (1511 views)
Shortcut

SlyAha..when dogs are young,normally the ear is down,when they grown up, the the ear will stand up.Sly But some dogs will have the ear stood up and some will be donw like Laborator,Golden Retriever,beagles,Pekingnese..

soem people loves dog with the ear stand up and some dosen't.Sly

I live near Kelana Jaya..ya.jungle trekking was fun,you will see your dog enjoy the walk,the owner enjoy talking to each others...it's healthy for all of us ! Come to join us if you can !Sly

(This post was edited by musashi on Sep 1, 2004, 3:51 AM)

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Sep 1, 2004, 5:38 AM

Post #220 of 222 (1504 views)
Shortcut

i can't go for the jungle trekking yet cos Fluffy haven't complete her vaccination. need to wait a few months then i'll bring Fluffy there. anyway...do u think that the place got ticks? sorry to say that, last time my ECS got too much of ticks until she passed away. so now i really scare of my dog will have ticks.

musashi
ALPHA

Sep 1, 2004, 6:46 AM

Post #221 of 222 (1502 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I am not sure if the jungle have ticks/flea or not,so far all our dogs are alright, they are alos some other dog onwers bring thier dog to the place for jalan jalan and they are puppy.com member...Frown and sometime they never pick up the poo.but all puppy.com member are very reponsible and pick up the poo every time Sly

As long as your dog are using the tick prevention shampoo shall be ok,once I had that problem too,luckily all killed by me,included those hide under my bed and walls....TARO actually sleep in our roomSly

I use the medicine from pasar malam,very smelly but very effective !

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Sep 1, 2004, 9:29 AM

Post #222 of 222 (1490 views)
Shortcut

i don't think that those shampoo really works. really scare about all those ticks. last time my house is like attacked by ticks. lol... so really relly scare about it. furthermore the place is like muddy those place. althoguh not kena fr dogs also will kena fr the ground. so i really have to reconsider about all these.

u can't imagine how was my house last time. everywhere also got ticks. walls, floors, sofas, table, room everywhereUnsure. but luckily now everything fine.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my