First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Jul 29, 2004, 8:27 AM

Post #1 of 222 (2893 views)
Shortcut
Hi!! Can't Post

Hi there everyone,

Actually I already registered here for a long time when i want to find back my min. snauzher but so sad still can't find him. Anyway, my dad bought back a min. snauzher for me and right now can say that I'm into this forum to know more about the tips, suggestions and share about other dog's stories with me. Hope can share with u guys!!

Elynn

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jul 29, 2004, 4:40 PM

Post #2 of 222 (2886 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thedogghouse] Hi!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi welcome back then...Wink

ur avatar is ur new pup or ur ex-ms?

how old is ur pup now?

have fun!!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jul 29, 2004, 4:52 PM

Post #3 of 222 (2885 views)
Shortcut

Hi welcome back to the forum.

Now you have a new MS, everything will start up a new. If you do need any help please ask. Cool I have one MS myself which is 1 year + now. How old is your dog? Male/female?

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

yst323
Old Kaki

Jul 29, 2004, 5:19 PM

Post #4 of 222 (2882 views)
Shortcut

Hi, welcome to the forum.

MS ar... I like MS also oh, but have to regularly send for grooming right! Tell us more about your doggie lah!! Where u buy MS from? How much? I saw many in petshop but cost around like rm1,200 to rm1,500.

Enjoy yourself.

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos
(latest upload: 3 Feb 2006)

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Jul 29, 2004, 5:56 PM

Post #5 of 222 (2878 views)
Shortcut

Hi Elynn and welcome to the forum!! Wink

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Jul 29, 2004, 7:14 PM

Post #6 of 222 (2874 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Hi!! [In reply to] Can't Post

The pic is my new puppy. Her name is Fluffly. The first time when i bought it... it's very tough to name her. So thinking because of her fur... i just named her Fluffy ler. I bought it from an owner. It cost RM1000 but no micro-chipped and cert. Can say it's very expensive. Actually she's the only left there and she's so cute. So i just get her to be my pet. One more think. Have u guys seen before a MS with tail? Well, mine is with tail. The owner didn't dock it's tail. She very nice puppy.

yst323
Old Kaki

Jul 29, 2004, 8:07 PM

Post #7 of 222 (2870 views)
Shortcut

I seldom see MS with tail, normally already been dock by breeder before sending to petshop. She looks very cute...how old is she?

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jul 29, 2004, 9:40 PM

Post #8 of 222 (2865 views)
Shortcut

Because of MS standard / style is short tail (cut off). so normally ppl will cut their tail to keep the standard loh.. but if u don't mind, u don't have to cut ur baby's tail... ur baby will still THAT sweet with a little tail there...

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

yst323
Old Kaki

Jul 29, 2004, 9:46 PM

Post #9 of 222 (2864 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Hi!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In fact I like doggie with tail so that he will wagging his tail when see us...LaughTongue

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jul 29, 2004, 10:18 PM

Post #10 of 222 (2861 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yst323] Hi!! [In reply to] Can't Post

yes ah.... but my taro born with short tail.. so i don't have the opportunity to have a wagging tail when i reach home... only wagging butt hahahah..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

yst323
Old Kaki

Jul 29, 2004, 10:29 PM

Post #11 of 222 (2860 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Hi!! [In reply to] Can't Post

wagging butt butt also look very nice & cute...LaughTongue

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jul 29, 2004, 10:41 PM

Post #12 of 222 (2857 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yst323] Hi!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahah yes cute....aiyah taro is snooring in office hahaha sleep like a pig!! HAHAHA

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jul 29, 2004, 11:49 PM

Post #13 of 222 (2855 views)
Shortcut

HI Smile

Welcome to you n your new furkid... have fun learning and sharing with all her... Wink

What is your MS's name?... I have a 5 month old female MS too... we call her RuYi...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Jul 30, 2004, 4:42 AM

Post #14 of 222 (2850 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Hi!! [In reply to] Can't Post

my puppy's name called Fluffy. she's 2 months plus and already so active. last time when i got cocker spaniel, i like to see her wagging her butt. imagine a fat dog with big butt wagging it. so cute. lol. but now i just see my puppy wagging her tail.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 30, 2004, 6:03 AM

Post #15 of 222 (2842 views)
Shortcut

Hi !

A warm welcome to the forum here ! there is lots of MS owners in the forum and some of the are expert in MS care n etc... Smile

cheers,
minglmy

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jul 31, 2004, 2:04 AM

Post #16 of 222 (2835 views)
Shortcut

HI Smile

MS can get real active despite their old looks... its a disguise... hehe Laugh

Your MS have long tail... the breeder didn't docked the tail... My RuYi has a short tail and she waggs her butt like you say your cocker does... I like Fluffy's colour... RuYi is salt & pepper, therefore is lighter than Fluffy...

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jul 31, 2004, 6:56 AM

Post #17 of 222 (2832 views)
Shortcut

Hi and Welcome back...

I bet you are having a blast with this new little guy.... I'm sorry to hear about old MS, did it got stolen? Whatever help or advice you need, just give us a shout, we'll try to help as best as we could.... hope to see you here more often....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Jul 31, 2004, 7:23 PM

Post #18 of 222 (2825 views)
Shortcut

last time my ex-MS is salt and pepper too. my Fluffly is black and greyish color. an active puppy and a lot of ppl thought that she is a male. Laugh anyway, she's cute and fun. is your Ruyi hard to handle?

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Jul 31, 2004, 7:29 PM

Post #19 of 222 (2824 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Hi!! [In reply to] Can't Post

my puppy is a female. i just want to ask how to make a dog likes grooming? i just help her groom. really really hard especially cleaning her ears. what i don't like about the breeder... she doesn't help her to bath at all since she was born. i can see from her that she's those kind a person that earn money from selling the puppies. she doesn't dock the tail, bath and one more thing is she just leave the puppy err....how to say... like unwanted puppy like that. she doesn't care about her at all. i feel so pity so i just bought her. it's a irresponsible breeder. because of she doesn't take care of her, now my puppy got flakes and inside her ears got smell and wet. so after 2 days, she will starts to smell and need to bath her again. so the problem is she doesn't like me to groom her.

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jul 31, 2004, 10:52 PM

Post #20 of 222 (2823 views)
Shortcut

Hi Smile

RuYi is very very active and playful... but at the same time, she is also scared of strangers... in the beginning, it was really hard to handle her, but now she is getting better... she understands simple command like NO... and will not do stuff we do not allow her to do... though very playful, she is obedient at the same time... Wink her favourite pass time is to disturb her sis(my poodle)... hehehe Laugh Sly Tongue

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 1, 2004, 4:01 AM

Post #21 of 222 (2819 views)
Shortcut

do you have your Ruyi's photo? i just want to see how she looks like. tell me more about your Ruyi. do you bring your dog to those every week gathering?

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 1, 2004, 6:24 AM

Post #22 of 222 (2815 views)
Shortcut

Now that breeder is one really BAD person loh.... leaving puppies like that... so teruk....

To get your pup to like grooming, try to get her used to the brush or comb by playing with her while having the brush around, then everyday, spend some time just rubbing and massaging the body.... you just touch every aprt of your MS's body, even the tail and toes.... when she is used to the touch, just take the comb and gently run it along her body..... and have lots of treats at hand... when she is brushed, giove her a treat, it will tell her that grooming means some food and a massage hehehehe..... that's how I train my shih tzu coz when he was a puppy, he dislike the comb... dunno why lah.....

If she smells then the pup must have some ear problem.... have you seen the vet? Oh, to make her skin look better, give her a spoon of canola oil in her food, the oil helps her body to in many ways... you can also give fish oil..... and do use a good shampoo.... there are many different types so choose one that best suit the pups skin condition......

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 1, 2004, 9:17 AM

Post #23 of 222 (2810 views)
Shortcut

thanks for your advise. my puppy is not that doesn't like being combed. it's just that whenever i comb her, she will bite my hand or the comb. really nothing. she's not those dog that likes grooming. last time i had a cocker spaniel. she likes to groom. she will lay down and let me do the grooming. the best part was she likes it so much until slept when i did the grooming. Cool now this one really hard to handle. don't know is it she's still a puppy or what. for her, she doens't really fancy about food. last time i also got used this routine but when i gave her a treat, she doesn't want to eat. weird puppy.

i did sent her to see the vet when medical check-up. the vet said that she had a skin problem. because of the skin contain some kind of yeast, it makes the dog's ear smell. now she's using a medicated shampoo. it helps a little for the skin but not for the ear.

canola oil? where can i get it? u mean just pour some into her food? she's eating dog biscuit.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 2, 2004, 5:46 AM

Post #24 of 222 (2806 views)
Shortcut

Hahah... last time my shih tzu also don't like the comb but now ah, he is ok with it.... my shih tzu, now 10 years old doesn't like certain food.... very choosy so no use if I reward him with treats coz he doesn't like them.... but he likes cooked chicken liver..... you can try that...... Oh, What happen to your cocker?

Hmmm... the ear ah, is the stuff inside wet? If it's dry ear then it's good and less smell... one of my boxers has wet ears so it stinks sometimes..... wash it with the ear droplets..... you can also wash it with baby oil I think.... just wet a cotton and rub the inside of the ears....

Canola oil is actually cooking oil... cheaper than olive oil and it's one of the healthiest and best cooking oil to use.... you can get it at carrefour supermarkets...... it's a bit more expensive than noral cooking oil but it's the best for humans and also good for the dog's coat.... all my dogs on canola oil... I just pour one teaspoon of the oil in the food and mix it for them to eat.....

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 2, 2004, 8:39 AM

Post #25 of 222 (2803 views)
Shortcut

i try not to let my puppy to eat any food except dog food bcos i scare that got certain smell in her breath. last time my cocker also eat chicken liver with rice. then got bad breath and it's like not clean so i just try to giv my fluffy dog food. my cocker passed away due of the abortion. it seems like inside her babies died and she can't abort it and she died. it's a very sad story. it's goin to one year already.

yea, dry ear is better but too bad she's having wet ears. really smelly. you mean any ear droplets will do?

i asked my mom about the canola oil. i think she's goin to get one for the dog. thanks for the advice.

actually how many dogs do you have?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my