HELP!! male non-stop humping female doggie

yeen
Dog Kichi

Jul 27, 2004, 1:56 AM

Post #1 of 3 (4787 views)
Shortcut
HELP!! male non-stop humping female doggie Can't Post

HELP!!
i just brought back my female dog from my brother.
My existing house already hv one male doggie. From the first day (last Saturday) till today, the male is non-stop humping my female doggie Mad

how to stop him from doing so?? Crazy
both of them are around 7months old only... Frown
is anti-mating spray effective?

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 7, 2004, 6:29 AM

Post #2 of 3 (4635 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeen] HELP!! male non-stop humping female doggie [In reply to] Can't Post

Is there really anti-mating sparys for sale? I've never heard of it..... the best thing you can do is spay your female dog..... you won't be able to stop the humping as it is their nature..... a pup as young as yours will hump just to show his dominance or for fun but when he gets older and the female is on heat, you are likely to have a pregnant dog.... Maybe now your female is on heat coz she's 7 months and dogs start during this age.... better spay her to be safe and it also makes your dog's life longer.... My female and male are spayed and neutered so that's why I'm advising you about this.... You can spay her at SPCA for less than RM60, do it private ly and it can cost between RM150 to RM200....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 7, 2004, 6:36 AM

Post #3 of 3 (4634 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeen] HELP!! male non-stop humping female doggie [In reply to] Can't Post

if u dont want to spayed them, then you gotta separate them

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my