Home: Behavioral Problems: Behavioural Issues - General:
Shake Butt Butt

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

terryf

Jul 26, 2004, 10:49 PM

Post #1 of 72 (4314 views)
Shortcut
Shake Butt Butt Can't Post

I've a 3 months old puppy and recently he has weird action...shake butt buttBlush. Please advise! TQ

a_evie
Doggyman

Jul 27, 2004, 7:14 AM

Post #2 of 72 (4303 views)
Shortcut
Re: [terryf] Shake Butt Butt [In reply to] Can't Post

what do you mean shake butt butt? sounds kinda cute...

but on a serious note..do you mean that the kid is irritated with something at his butt? check for bugs...and infection. also is the kid having diarrhea

terryf

Jul 28, 2004, 5:38 PM

Post #3 of 72 (4281 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Shake Butt Butt [In reply to] Can't Post

Shocked It is very hard to describe over here, in general ... it act like "making love" to another female dog, hope you get what I mean ... Blush

Dar
Dog Kichi

Aug 1, 2004, 6:34 PM

Post #4 of 72 (4224 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I think when you say "shake Butt Butt " you mean humping. If so than you will find some answers under the HUMPING PROBLEM section. Good luck.

Dar

a_evie
Doggyman

Aug 4, 2004, 11:01 PM

Post #5 of 72 (4208 views)
Shortcut

hmmm..sounds like humping. check out the thread on humping.

so how's the furkid now?

terryf

Aug 6, 2004, 12:44 AM

Post #6 of 72 (4204 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dar] Shake Butt Butt [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks, I will take a look at those posting.

terryf

Aug 6, 2004, 12:48 AM

Post #7 of 72 (4203 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Shake Butt Butt [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks, he is fine but getting more naughty, the "humping " behavior is not happening all the time.

a_evie
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2004, 2:10 AM

Post #8 of 72 (4200 views)
Shortcut

hmmm..any clear indication when it would happen?

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2004, 2:14 AM

Post #9 of 72 (4199 views)
Shortcut

hi

may i know what is 'humping' means?

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2004, 5:24 AM

Post #10 of 72 (4195 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Shake Butt Butt [In reply to] Can't Post

Humping is when a male or female dog climbs on to something like they are about to mate..... male dogs normally just climb on each other to show dominance but if they shake, it is actually masturbation hahahah...... My shih tzu does that and he is still like that...... they will masturbate on anything... be it another dog, another animal, soft toys, balls, furniture or your body parts like legs and arms.....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2004, 5:58 AM

Post #11 of 72 (4194 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Shake Butt Butt [In reply to] Can't Post

oic. that day at dogathon i saw a dog (think it is gr) climb on top a dog (cant remember is it small breed or medium breed but i think it is small breed)

i wonder how old does dogs start humping bcs although my henry is 2 & 1/2 months old, he did it for 2 times already. and he did it to the same person leg. he climb onto the person (female) leg and the whole body shivers. these 2 times r at a different time. that person (female) have dogs (mongrels) at home (a lot).MAYBE my dog can smell the dog sense

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2004, 6:40 PM

Post #12 of 72 (4183 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha... this kind of habit start very young wan.... my dog also started at 2 months plus.... it is not a problem....mostly do it to show dominance or just to feel high hahahah.....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2004, 6:46 PM

Post #13 of 72 (4182 views)
Shortcut

i can't or don't dare to imagine it. seriously when he first did it for the first time, i have no idea what is that. i look at the person and the person look at me (the person's leg that henry climb onto). then i ask her (person) what is that. then she explain in embaressment. Cool

yst323
Old Kaki

Aug 6, 2004, 11:53 PM

Post #14 of 72 (4177 views)
Shortcut

Can we in a way to stop him from doing it again... it is so embarass...Frown

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos
(latest upload: 3 Feb 2006)

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 7, 2004, 12:22 AM

Post #15 of 72 (4176 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yst323] Shake Butt Butt [In reply to] Can't Post

yst, lucky pang pang didn't do something like that. ekeke Wink

lucky the lady that henry hump on her leg is own people

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 7, 2004, 5:12 AM

Post #16 of 72 (4174 views)
Shortcut

I was also like you 10 years ago hahaha.... then when he started humping all my female friends only did I realised he has a serious problem... so whenever he does it, I look at him and give a deep growl and shake him off.... now, he only humps my other dogs and no more humans hahahaaha.... I was also advised by a member that when the dog humps, throw tin cans on the floor to make a luod noise, when the dog humps lah.... then he will know that when he humps ah, got loud noise loh.....

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 7, 2004, 5:17 AM

Post #17 of 72 (4173 views)
Shortcut

what you say is that when he hump, just throw tin cans. and when he humps again, he might remember of the noise. will it affect him when he humps female dog lol

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 7, 2004, 5:43 AM

Post #18 of 72 (4172 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yst323] Shake Butt Butt [In reply to] Can't Post

It is a bad habit loh... don't hit the dog, make your PangPang learn that humping is bad when he do it on humans loh.... when he humps ah, you growl growl and shake him a way.... then if he do it on your friends ah, you can make loud noise to scare him or take water gun and squirt water at him to confuse him.... My Willy now never hump people, he now only humps my boxer... last time ah, he humps everybody wan...... then I train him with the technique of growling and shaking loh.... the water gun and noise was advised to me by another member here....

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 7, 2004, 5:54 AM

Post #19 of 72 (4171 views)
Shortcut

Yes, if you do the noise thing then he will be afraid of female dogs but if you do the growl and shaking thing, it's better coz he'll know that the growl means a warning and many female dogs growl when they don't fancy the male..... the tin cans thing is to make him stop completely.....

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 7, 2004, 6:20 AM

Post #20 of 72 (4170 views)
Shortcut

ok i will try it. thanks

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 7, 2004, 6:23 AM

Post #21 of 72 (4169 views)
Shortcut

Ok, make sure you shake your arm and not the dog haahah... oh, if he humps the leg rite, pull the leg away, growl and stamp the floor with your feet to show dislike, this also works.....

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 7, 2004, 6:35 AM

Post #22 of 72 (4168 views)
Shortcut

oh, if he humps the leg rite,

that means if he climb on women's legs, pull leg away then growl and stamp on floor?

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 7, 2004, 6:40 AM

Post #23 of 72 (4167 views)
Shortcut

When he climbs on lady's leg, you tell the lady to growl or make and angry voice, pull the leg away from the dog and stamp that leg on the floor to make a sound...... but don't stamp till kaki patah lah hahahah....

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 7, 2004, 6:45 AM

Post #24 of 72 (4166 views)
Shortcut

ahaha Cool. got it. thanks. btw where ru from and ru going for jungle trekking tomolo?

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 8, 2004, 12:30 AM

Post #25 of 72 (4160 views)
Shortcut

Oh oh... I can't go to jungle trekking as my parents want me home.... every weekend..... sigh.... I so want to go....... what to do... I have strict parents ..... , oh, I'm from Setapak.....somewhere in KL Tongue

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my