Shake Butt Butt

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 11, 2004, 5:15 AM

Post #51 of 72 (2496 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Shake Butt Butt [In reply to] Can't Post

lol. most people, when i ask what is their hp number, always put hp no but left out the name. i put crazymouse_yyh as your name lah in my hand phone. Wink

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 11, 2004, 5:32 AM

Post #52 of 72 (2495 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Shake Butt Butt [In reply to] Can't Post

haha... sorry ya, my name is yuin hun lah... got say mah inmy colourful words... hun, th slave to the 4 dogs hahaha....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 11, 2004, 5:52 AM

Post #53 of 72 (2493 views)
Shortcut

no prob. just joking Cool. me is stanley . see you this saturday.

yst323
Old Kaki

Aug 11, 2004, 9:43 PM

Post #54 of 72 (2491 views)
Shortcut

Still thinking whether should I neuter him or not. Wish to have another CHH mah...Wink

Luckily pangpang didn't do to human now except his smelly pillow...poor pillow...become mangsa liao...Crazy

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos
(latest upload: 3 Feb 2006)

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 11, 2004, 10:02 PM

Post #55 of 72 (2490 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yst323] Shake Butt Butt [In reply to] Can't Post

dont neuter him lah . poor pangpang. gillian also a bit regret after neuter her dog. i scared you regret after neuter him. dont lah. pity pang pang. ekeke. Smile

yst323
Old Kaki

Aug 13, 2004, 1:45 AM

Post #56 of 72 (2478 views)
Shortcut

just thinking only lah...might not neuter him coz i want baby pangpang mah...hehehe CoolTongue

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2004, 2:21 AM

Post #57 of 72 (2477 views)
Shortcut

oic. earn some cash lah by selling some of pangpang 'chai chai'. i can help you to sell some 'chai chai' as i am helping by relative to sell her 'chai chai labrador'. Cool

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2004, 3:50 AM

Post #58 of 72 (2474 views)
Shortcut

Hahahah..... eh? Why see you this Saturday?

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2004, 3:56 AM

Post #59 of 72 (2471 views)
Shortcut

are you going for jungle trekking? i going,that is why i see you there unless you cant make it.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2004, 4:07 AM

Post #60 of 72 (2470 views)
Shortcut

You must sit down and think really hard.... I neutered my boxer and I regret loh coz I got so many people asking me to provide stud service for them hahaha... all also say my boxer very nice wor.... so sayang......

But if you neuter also cannot guarantee pangpang stop doing it... think 1st ah, don't be like me.......

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2004, 4:08 AM

Post #61 of 72 (2469 views)
Shortcut

Oh, I can't go for any of the jungle trekking coz my dad don't allow me, say I have to stay home and study wor... if I go aslo no transport hahahaha.......

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2004, 4:12 AM

Post #62 of 72 (2468 views)
Shortcut

oic. sorry about that. i am the opposite direction; want to go & dad allowed , but no car. have to trouble people, haiz.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2004, 4:36 AM

Post #63 of 72 (2467 views)
Shortcut

Aiyah, you guy mah... I'm a girl so my parents scared ppl will take me away hahahah....

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2004, 4:50 AM

Post #64 of 72 (2465 views)
Shortcut

but you are not the only girl there. got lot of ladies mah why worried. nanti your willy bite me ar if i bully you. so many dogs also. guys very little only.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2004, 4:55 AM

Post #65 of 72 (2464 views)
Shortcut

I know got many ladies but my parents ah, they not fong sam loh... they still scared a bit for me.... I go out with friends also they have to see or meet them first wan ah.....

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2004, 4:59 AM

Post #66 of 72 (2463 views)
Shortcut

you can try this lar. told your mom you will be going. and show all the ladies friend to your parents. the guys wait for you in jungle lah. dont tell me that youparents will follow you goinside the jungle. Tongue

yst323
Old Kaki

Aug 13, 2004, 11:30 PM

Post #67 of 72 (2448 views)
Shortcut

you are guy mah, will never understand how worried parents are especially on girls...you know lah...so many rape cases everyday.....Frown I understand Yuin Hun's parents, but yuin hun... why not like stanley said show them those ppl who are going and bring willy,Rexx, toby & Tammy along loh....they can protect you mah....heheheheCool

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 14, 2004, 12:35 AM

Post #68 of 72 (2443 views)
Shortcut

Shockedoic. maybe i am guy,hard to understand lor. wat st said is true, to bring fierce dogs along, then guys have lower chance of coming near, then only your parents would allow you to come. Laugh

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 14, 2004, 4:52 AM

Post #69 of 72 (2419 views)
Shortcut

Well, I'll have to try that but I think that won't work loh... besides, my mom's working tomorrow and my dad has to send my bro to school for some anugerah thing... I'll be stuck at home with my dogs lah...... just so hard to find the time, not that I don't want to go, my timing ah like very very limited loh.....

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 14, 2004, 4:57 AM

Post #70 of 72 (2418 views)
Shortcut

oic nvm lah. just try your best. if cannot, then its ok. Smile

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 14, 2004, 5:45 AM

Post #71 of 72 (2417 views)
Shortcut

Well, I'll try some other time coz my timing tomorrow not so good loh....

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 14, 2004, 5:49 AM

Post #72 of 72 (2415 views)
Shortcut

ok. Cool

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my