Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Behavioral Problems: Peeing and Poo Problem:
my female shar pei hard to control her poo inside her cage?

teo
Novice

Jul 20, 2004, 5:21 AM

Post #1 of 2 (2325 views)
Shortcut
my female shar pei hard to control her poo inside her cage? Can't Post

hi,im new..to feed doggie...i jus hav my female shar pei..she is so naughty..every time she poo i cant make her go in to her cage to poo..how ah? any one can help me? how to train she go in and poo properly?

david

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 28, 2004, 10:31 AM

Post #2 of 2 (2311 views)
Shortcut
Re: [teo] my female shar pei hard to control her poo inside her cage? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ...

I assume that your dog is a young dog or a puppy ... I will also assume that the cage you are referring to, is also the cage in which your dog sleeps ...

(Just like people) Dogs (by instinct) will not like to pee or poop where they sleep or eat ... This is the reason why your dog does not poop in the crate where she sleeps ... She is not being naughty - she is actually being clean ... And this is a natural instinct which you should encourage ...

The topic of house training a dog has been much discussed.

Use the search function and find all the previous advice & discussions on the proper way to house training your dog ... and how to teach your dog when and where to pee & poop ... Use the following key words in your search ... house training ... house breaking ...

Try this category ... www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?forum=63

Cheers

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my