Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Wat tricks ur doggie know & how u teach?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2004, 4:39 AM

Post #101 of 120 (2249 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Wat tricks ur doggie know & how u teach? [In reply to] Can't Post

photos.yahoo.com/yuinhun_yyh

My shih tzu's pics are the last few.....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Aug 12, 2004, 7:34 PM

Post #102 of 120 (2233 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Wat tricks ur doggie know & how u teach? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi i am back... but don't think i will write much... hope i will get everything back soon....

will try to get in to read more.. taro is good.. bigger now...

hope willy and all ur babies r fine ok...

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2004, 4:24 AM

Post #103 of 120 (2225 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Wat tricks ur doggie know & how u teach? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Foo, how's everything going on? When you feel ok then you write lah, now you just take your time loh.... So sorry to hear about your father....

All my babies are fine, Willy si getting more and more notti coz I go to Uni and never play with him now......

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Aug 14, 2004, 12:53 AM

Post #104 of 120 (2219 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Wat tricks ur doggie know & how u teach? [In reply to] Can't Post

we r trying to recover as soon as we can.. b'coz there r only 4 of us at home.. include my dad.. now only 3 of us...we r not big family, so 1 part left...will be a big part..

willy save his energy until u come back.. thats why abit notty..Unimpressed. hows uni? busy?

ok lah take care lah.. taro miss my dad too.. i show taro my dad pic. he cries... ai.......

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 14, 2004, 5:29 AM

Post #105 of 120 (2213 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Wat tricks ur doggie know & how u teach? [In reply to] Can't Post

oh... like that ah.... hmmm... I know what it feels like but that time it was my grandaunt.. that was many years ago.....

Yah, he saves all his energy to become a notti ball of fur.... keep amking me scold him every morning wan..... sigh,....

Yup, uni I can say it's a whole new experience.... I can't believe that got students as young as 15 in my class ah.... so young and study in uni? Yah loh, busy a bit that's why never log in everyday..... a lot of foreigners loh....

That's so touching, Taro also know someone is missing... pooor dear....

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Aug 14, 2004, 8:10 PM

Post #106 of 120 (2209 views)
Shortcut

yes taro is soo down for few days... now better.. i don't remind him my dad lah.. because taro like to bite and stick on my dad when our whole family sitting together.. he know my dad sayang him and will spoil him mah...

i am getting better.. so do my mum.. i hope...

work hard in uni lah... and good luck ok!!!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 15, 2004, 5:20 AM

Post #107 of 120 (2206 views)
Shortcut

Dogs know everything, if I'm not around ah Willy also very down wan. I guess the understand, that's why I still like dogs best!....... oh, your Taro get his cert aledi?

You and your mom take care ah......

I will work hard as this is my last chance from my dad..... thanksSmile

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Aug 15, 2004, 10:38 PM

Post #108 of 120 (2195 views)
Shortcut

hi...

i think we r getting better now...

taro ah..get bigger lah.. ai.. notty also...

didn't teach him new things for soo long...ai.. but he is growing... i better faster settle myself and teach him more..

hmm yes lah work hard in ur uni lah.. give a good result for your parents... but also always remember.. as long as u do ur best... thats the best ok...

i think i will go in office tomorrow.. but still abit worried about my mum.. see lah.. or get in office for awhile then come home and see her lah... ai.... i go office also remind my dad.. he sit beside me....

give me more time lah... that day 7th days ah.. chinese say come back one mah.. but nothing for us lah.. i keep telling my dad.. when u come home u remember to give us a sign... let us know he back b4.... but we do not have any religion... ohh how to spell ah? so we don't believe on this things.. but this is my dad so we hope thats something true there loh... but nothing show up lah... so now have to wait 100 days.. they say have to go 'man san' ask god ah... to open the chain for him wor.. and see if he really come up lah... really hope so..... as least we got the last chance to talk with him...

there r alot of new member in here wor these day... but didn't talk to them... later lah...

ok lah.. i don't write lah.. u take care ya!!

hug hug for all ur kids ok...

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 16, 2004, 1:32 AM

Post #109 of 120 (2192 views)
Shortcut

Oh, getting better ah, that's good..... we must take everyday like there's no tomorrow loh...... so you be strong strong ah.....

Oh, better settle faster loh, if Taro miss out training ah at these crucial months ah, very sayang loh.... puppies learn best around this age wan......

Maybe you go office for awhle and go home to teman your mom loh... she would appreciate it the most...... you and your dad work together wan ah? I know it's gonna be very hard for you but have to go on loh, I think your dad would have wanted it like that....... he sure sayang you a lot.....

You do not have religion? What do you mean? You're a free thinker or a Taoist? My family Taoist but I'm Christian....... weird rite? Anyway, yes, I heard that the soul will tgo abck to the house to say good bye wan bt will rarely show any sign coz they want to be unknown..... I'm not very sure about these things but I read before lah... I also heard my grandma say about the man san thing..... you have to open a pathway for him to follow, like a chain lah.... have to go temple and ask..... Now you 100 days cannot celebrate anything loh.... it is a chinese tardition for all family members to mourn for 100 days to show respect.....

You can talk to new members later lah... they won't go anywhere. Now you relax and teman your mom......

Yes, I give my kids hug hug from you....

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Aug 17, 2004, 12:51 AM

Post #110 of 120 (2189 views)
Shortcut

yes ah.. we all free thinker... but for my dad we just follow the simple chinese way loh..

yes for me.. not only 100 days... i think i need a 1 whole year to put down.. i am too close with my dad... but anyway.. i am better now.. just try not to think too much...

heay tell u ah.. someone here name vivtan (vivian) who with a chow chow ah... she got a bully too ah.. happy with that loh.. taro got bully friend lah.

yes i want to train taro as much as i can... i am thinking o bring him to the ob class by puppy.com wor.. but not sure what he can learn...asking them.. still waiting for reply... what u think?

u christian? go with ur friends? hehe.. ur mum didn't gua gua giu ah? hehehe.. enjoy lah.. i try to visit all religion place.. but just canot accept them.. hehehe... old stone is like that one lah...

ok lah.. write u later!

take care ya!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 19, 2004, 5:26 AM

Post #111 of 120 (2177 views)
Shortcut

Well, I'm still a free thinker in some way... just that I find Christianity to be more practical and at the same time, I feel that I am peaceful loh...... I'm not 100% Christian, not rasmi wan heheheh coz I haven't baptise yet or go to church..... I would love to go to church but then ah, sometimes friends try to influence you about their church loh and it makes me feel uncomfortable.....anyway, my parents still think I'm Taoist... I think they'll only let me be 100% Christian when I'm older loh......

Sigh, ta 1st ah, my mom got yell and scold me, then never talk to me for a few days... I think a week ah coz she thought I was brainwashed by a CU camp... then she scold my anut for influencing me loh.... No one influence me mah... I want it on my own.... then I never say anything about Christianity then my mom cool down... sigh....

Oh, vivtan the one got 2 chows ah? Now she got bully? EEEEIiiiiiiiIiiIiiIii..... I want to see!!!!!!! Hahahhaahah...... another bully to bully hahahahaha.... Now Taro not lonely anymore......

Hmmm..... if ou want to let Taro join OB class then go loh, I think good for him to be around other dogs... like me ah, regret loh coz my dad ah very lazy to drive and bring our dogs for training so do it on won... yes, the dogs do become obedient but then ah, not used to so so many other dogs loh.... Willy got used to it coz I bring him to dogathon and gatherings when I can so he learn loh, summore Willy easy to control heheheh...

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Aug 19, 2004, 7:22 AM

Post #112 of 120 (2174 views)
Shortcut

yes taro got one more bully friend lah.. vivian chow girl sent back to the pet shop lah. coz too much sickness ah.. so change a bully boy back

yes my main thing is also hope taro will get use of the 'many dog' environment..

religion for me.. i don't care and i don't mind... yes lah.. our parent can change their mind when their children change to an other religion.. slowly lah.. but just don't push ur head too deep.. anyway all religion ask us to do good things mah.. so all r good loh...

i canot write much.. my pc hang alot..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 20, 2004, 5:41 AM

Post #113 of 120 (2142 views)
Shortcut

Oh... like that ah... why the chow pup so cham wan? But now got a bully boy sure hebat loh hehehe....

Oh, religion I don't go so deep like some Christians lah... like that sure scary wan.... that's why my mom marah loh, she scared I become like that wor.... but no need worry coz I know alot lah....

Eh? Your pc hang ah? Maybe got virus? Coz last time my PC hang ah, got a few viruses inside wor.......

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Aug 20, 2004, 9:25 PM

Post #114 of 120 (2133 views)
Shortcut

yes sick ah..the chow chow baby...

hmmm as long as u let ur mum know what u thinking she will be fine lah..

now aday virus not keng ah.. worms very keng one.. u got anti worms in ur pc? better get one..

no lah i think my pc motherboard die oledi lah.. hahaha.. old machine liao... try to fix it.. but now time..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 21, 2004, 3:10 AM

Post #115 of 120 (2111 views)
Shortcut

My mom now ok lah... she still thinks I'm a Taoist... I just go with the flow lah, to make her happy but sometimes she will say something about Christianity or the bible which I like to hear loh.....

Yes yes.... now all these worms ah, create havoc loh...... and you got read the paper? The creaters of these worms are teens ah... sigh.... Oh, I got firewall and never open unkonw emails so I'm safe at a certain percentage lah.....

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Aug 21, 2004, 7:00 PM

Post #116 of 120 (2096 views)
Shortcut

yes ah he is a teens... smart child... just wrong place...

better check ur email from webmail.. safer..

how is ur school ah? get new friends lah? ohh tell u something ah.. now taro bigger right.. he can walk far abit loh... now can walk 1 big round.. hehehe.. but when get home he is soo tired...

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 21, 2004, 7:10 PM

Post #117 of 120 (2095 views)
Shortcut

Yah loh... these teens are so smart liow..... younger than me summore ah..... sigh... they got nothing to do is it? Go and create sampah for us on the net......sigh.... they need help kekeke.....

Now, while I'm chatting here with you, a virus is trying to get into my com.... luckily I have firewall loh... it help me block it so never ena lah... you should install anti-virus and a firewall... safer....

Heheh... Taro grow so so fast.... today star got pictures of puppies in doggie clothes and got a few pics of bulldog puppy... but I see ah, Taro cuter hahahahaha.....

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Aug 21, 2004, 7:36 PM

Post #118 of 120 (2094 views)
Shortcut

hahahha he s not nothing to do ah.. these anti virus, anti worms company have to thanks him ah.. help them make big money hahahahaha...

yes i got firwall and anti-virus & worm at home and office..

yes ah got picture ah.. ohh buy later heheheheh..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 21, 2004, 10:01 PM

Post #119 of 120 (2090 views)
Shortcut

u see lah the star... vry cute ah the pups

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Aug 23, 2004, 2:25 AM

Post #120 of 120 (2074 views)
Shortcut

i saw lah.. hahaha. and the chinapress also got puppy.com ah.. mr khoo is there.. oh today i buy taro a 20ft leash hahaha. can run far far loh.. and its for training hehehe.. ok lah i got to go dinner.. see ya!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my