BUKIT JALIL PARK

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

harrythehound
Novice

Jul 17, 2004, 5:07 AM

Post #1 of 223 (8045 views)
Shortcut
BUKIT JALIL PARK Can't Post

I take my dog out for a walk at bukit jalil everyday for weeks now!Also,it has other critters in BJ Park (like geese and turtles).

Come on over to walk your dog there!Its getting pretty lonely.....I have spotted a few other dog owners walking their doggies here too.

***~~~~^^!!!!Harry the Happy Hound!!!!~~~~^^***

"No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich."
~ Louis Sabin

"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
~ Ben Williams

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
~ Plato

chrisong
Doggyman

Jul 17, 2004, 6:36 AM

Post #2 of 223 (8041 views)
Shortcut
Re: [harrythehound] BUKIT JALIL PARK [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there !!!

Where is Bukit Jalil Park Location? Would like to joinWink

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jul 18, 2004, 4:51 AM

Post #3 of 223 (8013 views)
Shortcut

Hi Smile

Are you talking about the Bukit Jalil Park near Technology Park???... the very nice and big park???... have you checked if there are any signs stating if dogs are allowed or not??? I sure hope they do allowed pooches there... I always pass by the park and wonder if they do allowed dogs???... Crazy ... when you are there nobody give u any trouble rite???

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

harrythehound
Novice

Jul 18, 2004, 5:12 AM

Post #4 of 223 (8012 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] BUKIT JALIL PARK [In reply to] Can't Post

BUKIT JALIL PARK IS WHERE THE COMMONWEALTH STADIUM OF BUKIT JALIL IS FACING.

Hi THERE!!Wink

I just went and there is difinitely no signs of no dogs allowed anywhere.The reason being maybe there are other critters there.I go there every single day and no problems have arised.There are also other dogs there,mostly shepards in training.There was even a cop there once and there was no noise made by him ( and this was at 8 pm)

Please Please Please ...its getting boring..all aloooneee.....Pirate

"No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich."
~ Louis Sabin

~ Ben Williams

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
~ Plato

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jul 19, 2004, 12:51 AM

Post #5 of 223 (7996 views)
Shortcut

HI Smile

Wow Shocked... That is great new... will be heading there sometime soon... maybe can meet up when I'm thre with my furkids... Wink Thanks for the info... Cool

melissa
ALPHA

Jul 20, 2004, 1:31 AM

Post #6 of 223 (7978 views)
Shortcut

I used to bring Gigi walked there two years ago (now lazy liao). No one stopped me Tongue. The place is rather small and I found that this is not a good location to walk my dog.

After that, I switched to the Taman Bukit Jalil (another big park) and walked gigi. She enjoyed very much but the problem is now I understand that the authority has put up a signboard 'dogs are not allowed'. Is it true?

Click here to join Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

My three furkids ^_^ Gigi, Cherry & Belle ^_^

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jul 20, 2004, 5:20 AM

Post #7 of 223 (7972 views)
Shortcut
Re: [melissa] BUKIT JALIL PARK [In reply to] Can't Post

HI Smile

Its whats in my mind too... can't believe that there is no signs... scared to bring my girls there... very malu ler if suddenly kena halau... so I am hoping the info about being able to bring our furkids are true Wink

harrythehound
Novice

Jul 20, 2004, 5:27 AM

Post #8 of 223 (7972 views)
Shortcut

Hi!

Which Taman Bukit Jalil are you talking about?CrazyI understand there are two,one is facing the commonwealth stadium and one facing the country club am i right?With the gates?I have not been there before...Tongue,

but i gather they wouldn't let the place have dogs there because it is run by a different management?Because as far as i know the bukit jalil park i go to is run by the merdeka stadium comittee..

Anyway,the terrain of bukit jalil park might not be suitable for big dogs because they may need a big open space right,but i think its rather good for toy dogs and medium sized dogs for daily excercise.My Harry is rather lazy and terrrains like these,with stairs and all keep him in shape.CoolIts also nice scenery for the mummyLaugh.

The GS that i see there like to go up the hill stairway and then the open space on top of the hill...Harry has been there once,but was too pooped to do anything else by the time we came to the top!Unsure

~ Louis Sabin

~ Ben Williams

~ Plato

melissa
ALPHA

Jul 21, 2004, 12:06 AM

Post #9 of 223 (7959 views)
Shortcut

Yes, you are right. The big one is the one that facing the country club Wink. The park is soooo spacious Shocked! Those day I dun care, I just drove my car in and walk my dog. There are so many Chinese (but not sure now Crazy) so no one actually made noise but they will 'scream' and want to touch my dog Tongue!

Ya, the one facing the commenwealth one is a little bit 'congested'. Have you been to the other side of the park that opposite the Seri Petaling LRT station?? That one not so bad because a lot of trees Laugh. I used to bring Gigi there in the morning, if afternoon will be the one facing the country club Smile.

melissa
ALPHA

Jul 21, 2004, 12:18 AM

Post #10 of 223 (7958 views)
Shortcut

Hi Mary Anne

During that time, I never scare of being halau ler Blush and I am very surprised too they din put up any sign until todayTongue.

The park that opposite the Country Club (on your left hand side if you come from Puchong-Bukit Jalil highway) is very spacious. I unleashed my Gigi and let her run freely in certain areas and she enjoyed very much. Unfortunately I understand that now they do not allow dog Unsure...

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jul 21, 2004, 1:56 AM

Post #11 of 223 (7953 views)
Shortcut

HI Smile

The one with the bog silver letters BUKIT JALIL PARK???... Crazy

melissa
ALPHA

Jul 21, 2004, 2:10 AM

Post #12 of 223 (7952 views)
Shortcut

can't recall whether it is silver or not Crazy! but the park is at the left hand side of the road when u r heading to Seri Kembangan before u reach TPM which is on your right hand side Smile

(This post was edited by melissa on Jul 21, 2004, 2:15 AM)

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jul 21, 2004, 2:31 AM

Post #13 of 223 (7949 views)
Shortcut

Hi Smile

then that is the one.. sad sad sad.. Unsure

melissa
ALPHA

Jul 21, 2004, 6:27 PM

Post #14 of 223 (7935 views)
Shortcut

hehehe, if we have no other choices, then the park opposite the commenwealth village that harrythehound mentioned is not a bad choice for small/medium breed Wink.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 21, 2004, 6:48 PM

Post #15 of 223 (7933 views)
Shortcut
Re: [All] BUKIT JALIL PARK [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Guys,

I think this park was mentioned before in the forum and if i remember correctly the person says that they kena halau from the park by the guard wor.... dunno if its the same park or not but the direction given i think its the same one.

I too thought that there is a sign stated that no dogs allowed ? based on the previous post written.

would appreciate some clarification on this so that i too can bring my doggies to the park for walk-walk Smile if possible.

http://www.puppy.com.my/...lil%20Park%20;#63118

cheers,
minglmy

(This post was edited by minglmy on Jul 21, 2004, 6:57 PM)

melissa
ALPHA

Jul 21, 2004, 7:30 PM

Post #16 of 223 (7926 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] BUKIT JALIL PARK [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Mingyang

There are a few 'parks' in this area, the one mentioned in the forum i guess is the one on the left hand side of the Puchong-Bukit Jalil highway when you are heading to Astro/Seri Petaling if you come from Puchong Wink. This is the one that you went in before if I'm not mistaken Wink.

The one that harrythehound mentioned is the one that opposite the commonwealth village Tongue (a paradise park for couple in the nite Shocked!). I used to bring my gigi for walking 1 1/2 years ago and no one halau me but not sure if they still allow us to bring doggies now. Looks like harrythehound is 'safe' .... Blush.

There is another small park opposite the Seri Petaling LRT station (I guess this is the one that DOGIES mentioned about in another forum). That one is not so bad too (actually is better than the one opposite the commonwealth village), more spacious, a lot of trees and lesser ppl!

(This post was edited by melissa on Jul 21, 2004, 7:41 PM)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 21, 2004, 8:36 PM

Post #17 of 223 (7917 views)
Shortcut

HI Melissa,

I'm not precisely sure how many park is there near bkt jalil except the one opposite the golf course. I dun usually drive around those area mar.. hehehe. The park is listed as Bkt Jalil Park on the sign board so I pressume u guys are talking about this one.

Anyway, i'm not too sure Harrythehound is saying which park but for me Bkt Jalil Park means Bkt Jalil Park lor. Laugh I'm sure there is only 1 name for 1 park right ? or is there 2 or 3 park with the same name at that area ? Crazy would appreciate any enlightening on this .... (i'm bad at geography!)

The park mentioned in the other post Commonwealth Park and I pressume Commonwealth Park belongs to the area Commonwealth Village. The one ur mentioning abt the late-niters.Angelic am I right ?

cheers,
minglmy

(This post was edited by minglmy on Jul 21, 2004, 8:40 PM)

melissa
ALPHA

Jul 21, 2004, 9:09 PM

Post #18 of 223 (7913 views)
Shortcut

hehehe, me too and sorry for the confusion. Since that there area is called Bukit jalil it is not surprised we get it mixed up Crazy Frown.

Let the expert to tell the correct name for the rest of the two parks here besides the Bukit Jalil Park near the golf club Tongue.

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jul 21, 2004, 9:55 PM

Post #19 of 223 (7908 views)
Shortcut

HI Smile

May be can get a picture of the place and post it up here for clarification... hahaha.... Wink Laugh

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 21, 2004, 10:26 PM

Post #20 of 223 (7904 views)
Shortcut

Hi Melissa,

confuse lar for me that area LOL... dunno where is where now. Btw, the member on the other post also mentioned that he/she had some problem bring the doggie into the "Bkt Jalil Park" I'm now wondering which is the one he/she is talking about ... and if this is the same as the Opposite golf club the one or not.

duh.... i think we need a Bkt Jalil Map here ! hahahaha....

cheers,
minglmy

melissa
ALPHA

Jul 22, 2004, 12:21 AM

Post #21 of 223 (7892 views)
Shortcut

Mary Anne and Mingyang

good idea too Wink!

harrythehound
Novice

Jul 23, 2004, 1:33 AM

Post #22 of 223 (7877 views)
Shortcut

Hello!

Yeah sorry for the confusion,the park is the Commonwealth one,i dont like the park facing the LRT station in front of sri petaling,alot of mozzies!!Crazy.

As i said ive never been to the one facing the country club reaon being i dont even know the way in!Laugh

So yeah all ,sorry for the confusion,it is Commonwealth Park then-where the hollywood style 'BUKIT KOMANWEL" sign is...Sly

Im am leaving for the park NOW anyway...hope to see you there.Laugh

p/s:do you think they SHOULD make or PROVIDE a park specially for DOGS instead of making us hesitating if it is safe or not????and actually name it -DOG PARK-,sheeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhUnsure

~ Louis Sabin

~ Ben Williams

~ Plato

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 23, 2004, 9:23 PM

Post #23 of 223 (7835 views)
Shortcut

HI !

Think u got a map ? sorry.... still do not know where it is ler... Crazy

cheers,
minglmy

sasa
Enthusiast

Aug 2, 2004, 1:44 AM

Post #24 of 223 (7797 views)
Shortcut

The Bukit Jalil Park which located on ur left hand side while u heading to Asrto/Seri Petaling/Serdang Raya fr Puchong is a SAFE place. I saw one Blue Signboard wth FOUR ICONs -- NO FLOWER PLUCKING, NO FISHING, NO MOTOR BICYCLE, and NO BICYCLE at parking area this afternoon when i came back fr Dogathon. so i assume it should be SAFE for our furkids ya?!
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 2, 2004, 2:12 AM

Post #25 of 223 (7795 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sasa] BUKIT JALIL PARK [In reply to] Can't Post

hi sasa

i also went for dogathon but didn't see you ekeke. any information about you during dogathon, what dog you bring, wat u wear, wat contests u join, etc.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my