Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Skin Conditions and Diseases:
Oily Skin

May
Old Hand

Jul 12, 2004, 8:21 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1392 views)
Shortcut
Oily Skin Can't Post

I noticed that my dog has oily skin. When I bath her, I have to put alot of shampoo in order to produce lather Frown. Wherever she lie down, that place will be sticky. Her coat also quite greasy and when I brush her I noticed the brush has alot of dust (something like that lar Crazy) and sticky. I'm feeding her with some oil (2 tablespoon a day) to improve her coat as she has been shedding excessively after giving birth. She's doing good with the oil has I can see her coat are more shinier. Btw, she's a chow chow.

Anyone has any idea what trigger the oily skin condition?

meidy
Novice

Jul 26, 2004, 9:48 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1347 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] Oily Skin [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,
has your dog no diarrhea from this oil? And what an oil you give? Table oil is not the same like medicinal oil!

Recommendet for skin disorders are Evening Primrose oil, Fischoil, Flax seed oil. And please give just 3-5 drops 2 times a week, always mixed with fresh chopped carrots.

For the shedding give Biotin, you get it here:

www.doggiesparadise.com/dog-herbal-healing.shtml#Biotin

and after 4 weeks his fur will be beautiful.
Regards Angie
Behaviorist and Health Practitioner

nutritional supplement for dogs skin disorders

dogs scabies rashes

May
Old Hand

Jul 31, 2004, 8:44 PM

Post #3 of 4 (1333 views)
Shortcut
Re: [meidy] Oily Skin [In reply to] Can't Post

She has no diarrhea from taking the oil. It's not table oil but specially formulated oil to improved her coat. She has very healthy and shiny coat Tongue. The products on your website are very interesting Smile but too bad it's not available in Malaysia and shipping charges are expensive Frown.

meidy
Novice

Aug 3, 2004, 7:22 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1319 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] Oily Skin [In reply to] Can't Post

Shipping charge within asia is not expensive. All international orders we try to deliver in an envelope, if possible. Thus, also small bottles and remedies.

The average shipment is about 5-10 US$.

That's cheaper than delivery within germany!
Regards Angie
Behaviorist and Health Practitioner

nutritional supplement for dogs skin disorders

dogs scabies rashes

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my