Great Eastern Mall, Jln Ampang

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Jan 21, 2005, 8:54 AM

Post #101 of 118 (2279 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Esther6281] Great Eastern Mall, Jln Ampang [In reply to] Can't Post

Hehehe march would be nice la...i on hols then also..So going this sat gathering ah? i feel like going also..but dunno the details la..hehehee then wht are you going to do lar when u quit ss2 job?oh me getting and ms soon...ehehehhe cant wait

~Eve~ Proud owner of 2 Cheeky & Bubbly Furbabies:- Daisy (Dashie) & Meeko (MS)

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 22, 2005, 9:21 PM

Post #102 of 118 (2270 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_dawg_daisy] Great Eastern Mall, Jln Ampang [In reply to] Can't Post

catch u in march then... wei, december really can bring poochie ar? how bout v go yamseng and our poochie drive? hahahahaahah! damn, gotta take doggie license for BB first. hahahahaahahahah!

me, when quit my job liao, wanna take a vacation first. then i will go back to what i was doing best before i worked as a writer... nothing. hahahahaahha! seriously though, i mite just bum around for a while and give my brains a rest. it's way overtaxed.

waaaa! another poochie ar?? u will be chi sin with 2 little puppies running around and begging your attention!

Love, BB's Mommy

Frown BB Appreciation <<-->> BB ~ My Baby, My Love, My Everything, My Reason For Living Frown

Frown BB Shares Goss-Fest <<-->> BB & Snowy, Sitting under a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G ~ Gossip is F-R-E-E Frown

Frown BB Photo Album <<-->> Puppy Love ~ BB Photo Compilation Frown

Frown BB Dedication <<-->> Doggone It! BB @ Dogster! ~ BB Blogs 2!! Frown

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Jan 23, 2005, 8:36 AM

Post #103 of 118 (2258 views)
Shortcut

Walaueh got two dogs i headache....this daisy kept on chasing this poor meeko(my ms) like mad and nibble here there..jealousy?where to vacation?

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 24, 2005, 9:00 AM

Post #104 of 118 (2240 views)
Shortcut

hahahahahahaha! TOLD U SO!!!! hahahahahahhahaah!

tahan for a while lah. most likely they will learn to accept that u, their poor (Crazy) mommy have 2 furkids and they will accept each other, just like human children.

me, i m happy just having 1. actually, i have enough headache just grooming one! hahahahahaah! me only one girl, dun wanna have too many pooches running around. besides, BB is my total responsibility mah, so i m the only one who takes care of all the nitty-gritty details. play time, many people in my family will play with him lah, but when it comes to medication, grooming, feeding, nutrition, amusement, housing, training, bla bla bla (and bills also!), i m the only one bearing the responsibility, so i cannot have 2 poochies in my life lah. besides, where will the new puppy sleep? BB oledi sleeps in my room with me now... Laugh

since i earn so little now, not enough to feed another mouth lah! only my own mouth and BB's puppy mouth. hahaahhahaha! Sly that's y i love BB so much, he's wholly and solely mine eventhough this is my family house. besides, i love the way he realizes that i m his one and only mommy also cos he always wanna be near me even when he is surrounded by people. Sly i memang selfish with my puppy cos i m overprotective to the point i get overbearing and yell at other people who simply feed him rubbish. hhahahahahahah!

wei, good luck lah, eve! hahahahaha! hope daisy and meeko will get used to each other soon so u can start having fun with them.

Love, BB's Mommy

Frown BB Appreciation <<-->> BB ~ My Baby, My Love, My Everything, My Reason For Living Frown

Frown BB Shares Goss-Fest <<-->> BB & Snowy, Sitting under a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G ~ Gossip is F-R-E-E Frown

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Jan 24, 2005, 9:20 PM

Post #105 of 118 (2227 views)
Shortcut

Yesyes..I sendiri cari pasal!Crazy...but no regrets la,i hope they do do(pls do) mix well together la.eH I also tanggung my dawg expenses myself la,with the help of my boyfriend also la...hehehe he's the one working mah,i only part time jobs.Not to say mum wont wana pay la,but then better nt la..got to feed my mouth(lucky only one kid) pay my car,her car,house here..there..her shop..haiyor headache also..takkan i ask her pay my dawg meh,pai seh la.I didnt ask my mum's permission before i got meeko also..i just brought it home..and she didnt object la,meeko so cute la...so kwai and gentle..hehehe daisy la like monkey.no need to sleep one both of them just bite each other like no tomorrow..daisy is more stubborn..ask her stop she wont..she very notti so sumtimesi muzzle her..then its meeko's turn to be notti.she take advantage of daisy..bite her ears,legs(like drumstick chew chew) this tht la..hehehe..i not used to it l,have to comb meeko everyday...cus u noe la makan or minum here wett la..there wet la..then daisy pull the hair all..meeko more dominant..but u can see daisy like give in to her la..see she tau kei.

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 25, 2005, 9:59 PM

Post #106 of 118 (2217 views)
Shortcut

hahhahahahahaah! comb hair everyday give u headache ar? u try having chow chow, shih tzu or other extremely long haired doggie, i think u need to pindah rumah liao... hahahahahaah! my room now like hair salon... everywhere also got bb hair. my car seat cushion... Pirate no cure liao.

daisy and meeko sound so funny lah. so, when u go out, who u bring? if yr bf also go, u can bring both lor... Laugh my fren crazymouse always bring her shih tzu, willy, only. her 3 other dogs all big big, cannot fit in doggie bag! ahahahahhaahhaah! maybe her other dog will be jealous... hahahahahahha! me, no problem bcos i only have one mah... Laugh

eh, december in mont kiara memang can bring doggie ar? during lunch or after-hours? at night many people yamseng there also can bring meh?

Love, BB's Mommy

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Jan 26, 2005, 12:33 AM

Post #107 of 118 (2211 views)
Shortcut

December can..me fren n i go at nite one la,afternoon i duno la but sit outside la...Ystrdy i went to pizza uno again in centre point..i sit down,they nicely give menu..want to order..suddenly this fela sed,erm miss sorrie pets not allowed..then i sed..how come last month i bring and b4 tht also no one sed anything?he looked at me blur blur..i sed: now only u say,then u gip ur customer wrong impression if u didnt put up any sign or tell them when the brought last time..he:look at me blur blur...pei hei cha tow!!PiratePirate so me and bf chow lor...went to williams mamak instead...nicer =p

Well,i usually bring daisy la b4 i had meeko...bt u must understand man,daisy is like 6.4kg! i carrie until hand pain la..my b4 also susah nak carrie..and she doesnt really fit(in length) wise in the carrier anymore..so now pass on to meeko,daisy's baju also lor..ehehe my bf sis sed japa dog shirt she saw one for 100yen!!thts like 3.5rm here..ehehe bargain wei!

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 26, 2005, 8:23 PM

Post #108 of 118 (2193 views)
Shortcut

yeah man..value! should have asked her buy the whole shipment and then u sell here. even if you sell here RM10 also value for buyers and you also make some moolah! hahahahaahah!

i understand your pain in carrying daisy. bb weighs 6kg but i only bring him kai kai with me, so kinda used to the weight liao. the more i have the chance to bring him everywhere i go, the more my hands get used to his weight lor.

yest i brought him to my neighbourhood grocery shop cos i need to buy cigarettes and the aunty was so surprised that bb is a real poochie. she thought i brought a doggie-teddy-bear! hahahahaahahahaha! but memang, bb look like 'patung'.

how's meeko and daisy (the originally reluctant siblings)?? are they behaving well yet? hahahahaha!

hmmm... december can bring ar? good lah. then i have a birthday party there and ask my friends who have small poochies to bring their babies too... hahahahahaahahah! if i have small birthday dinner party there can ar??

Love, BB's Mommy

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 28, 2005, 5:51 PM

Post #109 of 118 (2172 views)
Shortcut

hey, woman,

tomorrow morning wanna go breakfast in bangsar baru coffee bean or not? me going there round 8.30am.

lemme know or u sms me lah. (012-6652478)

Love, BB's Mommy

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Jan 31, 2005, 6:52 AM

Post #110 of 118 (2143 views)
Shortcut

Haih Haih,now only i see ur invitation leh..=( but ive saved ur no down..then next time can kacau u hehehehe...so how was ur coffee time la with bb? Daisy and meeko is fine la..now both mellow down already..so both layan each other for awhile then both also tired then go ZzZzZZzZZzzz...aniweis abt december..i think its better u call them up and arrange something..the food is nice there and they got some nice wine..thts if u suka la..=) when bday la?meeko got the toilet trainin right already while her big sista is other wise.

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place
Attachments: CIMG0083.JPG (55.1 KB)

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Jan 31, 2005, 6:59 AM

Post #111 of 118 (2142 views)
Shortcut

meeko caught red handed...

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place
Attachments: meki.JPG (74.6 KB)

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 31, 2005, 5:47 PM

Post #112 of 118 (2135 views)
Shortcut

Hahahahaha! I knew it. You never online, that's why never buzzed me... Tongue

Anyway, I am going again this Sat cos BB have date with his vet in Brickfields... Almost every week, on Sats also we go there. The people in Coffee Bean never bising, so until they do, we will still keep going till it's a norm lor... We cannot change the rules, but we can be so damn irritatingly persistent till the society changes. Hahahahah!

Congrats on the potty-training... Meeko probably purposely have 'accident' because you are busy online mah... Sometimes, they do that to get your attention... Until they are prefectly potty-trained, be prepared to have wet tissues ready, Eve! Hahahahahaha!

If got time, check out the forum 'Chit Chat' under the thread name "Goss-Fest with BB and Snowy"... Stanley and I are hosting it! Hahahahahaha!

Love, BB's Mommy

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Feb 2, 2005, 6:18 AM

Post #113 of 118 (2112 views)
Shortcut

Haih..got dogs want to go clubbing also susah..like tak sampai hati want to leave them at home.So wht do u plan to do after quiting job..vacation and all?

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

Esther6281
ALPHA

Feb 2, 2005, 10:27 PM

Post #114 of 118 (2105 views)
Shortcut

That would be a dream come true lah... Vacation... Aaaahhh...

*POP* Back to reality! Where got so nice ler? Where got the money leh? I am so broke and if it weren't because of the rather crappy pay, I wouldn't have left because this company treats employees well... Unsure

Quite sad now cos I will be leaving a good thing behind... *sigh*

Love, BB's Mommy

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Feb 3, 2005, 6:06 AM

Post #115 of 118 (2095 views)
Shortcut

Hehehee..well after cny i got two more weeks to go and im done..then holidays..oh the other day i was in sungai wang i saw this stall tht sell clothes frm petalog or is it petadog?...want to buy for my poochie

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

Esther6281
ALPHA

Feb 3, 2005, 8:48 PM

Post #116 of 118 (2088 views)
Shortcut

Hi! Hi! Hi! Laugh

How are you? No lah, who said I am pretty? I am photogenic only... Don't say I am pretty cos I am not lah... You make me shy only cos you praise me but it's not true also... Blush

Waaa... Daisy will have new baju for CNY! Laugh Me, I'm not Buddist and my family don't celebrate CNY, so whether or not I buy any baju or not dun matter. Besides, I have about 5-8 new baju that I bought but haven't worn. I am very terrible one... I collect clothes like people collect stamps... I have over 300+ baju and I have filled two closet and two aisle rail with my clothes... Hahahahaha!

BB always have to stare at me while I change several outfits in the room (he sleeps with me) before I make up my freaking mind... Hahahahaha!

Love, BB's Mommy

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Feb 4, 2005, 8:16 AM

Post #117 of 118 (2079 views)
Shortcut

Wah..i dun have tht many baju la..maybe when im ur age then ill reach there la..still got few more years to collect..ehehe went shopping spree today..wah kaki sakit man..it was frm 2pm till abt 9pm non stop..prolly only for a smoke or 2 la..so i presume u go church la? or only ur parents go?

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

Esther6281
ALPHA

Feb 4, 2005, 10:11 PM

Post #118 of 118 (2075 views)
Shortcut

Me and church... Waaa... I sound holy ar? Hahahahaha! I haven't been to church in ages and my parents are divorced. None of them go to church either and if they do, they certainly won't go together lor. Hahahahaha!

What do you mean "when you get to my age"?? Wei... I say I am old, it's acceptable... But you say me old, cannot! I very sensitive lah... Hahahahaha! Laugh Ask Daisy bite your hair. Hahahahaha!

Hahahahaha! By the time your closet grow to my closet's size, mine would have doubled lor... I have a weakness of spending money (especially when it's not mine). Hahahahahaha! But then again, I used to earn plenty, so, yeah, I could afford a lot of things. But now now lor... Pirate Now so poor lah... Never been this broke before.

Damn... I'm so bored lah Eve!!! I finished my work liao. So now I am killing time in the office and the radio I am listening to online also beginning to repeat liao lah! Damn... I must have been listening to it for too long liao... Hahahahahaha!

Love, BB's Mommy

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my