Great Eastern Mall, Jln Ampang

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jul 11, 2004, 10:11 AM

Post #1 of 118 (6007 views)
Shortcut
Great Eastern Mall, Jln Ampang Can't Post

I'm new 2 the site and new 2 the doggy world, but I am a Champion Shopper! Tongue I was at Great Eastern Mall last week, and I saw this caucassian dude being dragged (sorta) by his huge dog (I dunno wat breed but the size is like the size of a Great Dane) in the mall, happily shopping together. If a dog THAT big is allowed, I don't see why others can't! Smile There's a Pet's Wonderland in LG too...

Love, BB's Mommy

Frown BB Appreciation <<-->> BB ~ My Baby, My Love, My Everything, My Reason For Living Frown

Frown BB Shares Goss-Fest <<-->> BB & Snowy, Sitting under a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G ~ Gossip is F-R-E-E Frown

Frown BB Photo Album <<-->> Puppy Love ~ BB Photo Compilation Frown

Frown BB Dedication <<-->> Doggone It! BB @ Dogster! ~ BB Blogs 2!! Frown

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jul 12, 2004, 1:25 AM

Post #2 of 118 (5999 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Esther6281] Great Eastern Mall, Jln Ampang [In reply to] Can't Post

Great Eastern Mall wor.... Can meh? Really ah? I sometimes go there but have never seen a single dog there wor besides PW......

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 13, 2004, 3:37 AM

Post #3 of 118 (5981 views)
Shortcut

at petswonderland or near there, outside the cafe's is ok not inside the whole building.

cheers,
minglmy

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jul 16, 2004, 8:56 AM

Post #4 of 118 (5925 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Great Eastern Mall, Jln Ampang [In reply to] Can't Post

Can lah... I brought my shih tzu (name:BB) there and everyone's ok with it last Sunday. I even stopped for a drink and a smoke in Starbucks and though the majority crowd there were Malay, they didn't actually cared cos my BB was well behaved... Some Malay Starbucks worker even came over and admired him though they didn't touch him, they did come really close to the table I was siting at and looked at BB.

After that, I went to the Starlight Cinema's preview of King Arthur with BB and his 'Daddy' and he was also allowed. BB's 'Mommy' and 'Daddy' was siting at the Heineken booth area and watching the movie while BB was sleeping on the table, yet still, no one made any complaints.

To be honest, as long as our dogs are well-behaved in public, then there's no reason on why other people would wanna complaint because it's not like we're disrupting the environment or anything like that... Angelic

Love, BB's Mommy

Frown BB Appreciation <<-->> BB ~ My Baby, My Love, My Everything, My Reason For Living Frown

Frown BB Shares Goss-Fest <<-->> BB & Snowy, Sitting under a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G ~ Gossip is F-R-E-E Frown

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 16, 2004, 6:05 PM

Post #5 of 118 (5919 views)
Shortcut

In starbucks and some of the eateries is ok but not those like upstairs like the chicken rice and the other one... can't remember the name. fyi, dogs on some malls who have petswonderland n such normally allows dogs to a certain extend on certain floors. Smile normally in any place as long as the dog stay quiet, well-behave and small dog and we sit outside its normally ok with the people.

starlight cinema is actually do not allow doggies too but then again when its a cutey dog like shih tzu i'm sure not much of people would make any noise at all when no one can see it Smile since ur sitting behind instead of in front like the others.

complain on doggies 'sometimes' does not have anything to do with whether the dog is well behave or not but something else kinda factor.

cheers,
minglmy

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jul 20, 2004, 12:30 PM

Post #6 of 118 (5881 views)
Shortcut
minglmy, u r rite! [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh my gawd! 2 days ago, I kena scold from this f**king malay (not discriminating anyone here cos I've got Malay blood in my family too) patron in SS2 Coffee Bean!!!!

I was SOOooooOOOO mad cos I was siting outside, my BB was very quiet and was held in my hand, while BB's daddy went in to "ta pau" coffee for me and this f**king idiot just said "Oi budak! Tak tau baca ke? 'No pets' allowed!" (pointing to the sign on the door)" from the table across mine!

I mean, eh, alo, the sign is on the glass door and NOT outside leh! Some more the nerve of him to say, "Eh, I call the cops ar!". I was fuming mad and I just said, "Call lah!". Of course that f**king j**kass was too coward to call and went in to complaint to the management instead and asked them to tell me to leave.

Even the management people said it was alrite cos I'm waiting outside for BB's Daddy to "ta pau" for me but that stupid freakazoid went on and shouted, "Hey stubborn girl, go stand outside!".

I was already at my boiling point at that time but yet I said real calmly, "Yeah, I'm really stubborn but you, on the other hand is really rude. Can't you say things nicely instead of shouting like a lunatic?". That dumb f**ker dunno what to say already and went inside to complaint to the management again... The Coffee Bean fella damn polite, so I left lah, but not without showing my middle finger to that stupid f**ker first. Let people see lah, I also don't care. I was damn angry man!

Can you guys believe it? It's like as if he owns the world! What a swollen no-balls f**king b*stard! I was SOOOooOOOO mad that I was actually shaking and I wanted to wallop that f**ker real bad!!

I mean, even if you're anti-dogs, you don't have to yell and shout until the entire Coffee Bean people (patrons and employees alike) can hear and am surprised!! What a b*stard! Don't you all think so??!! Being religious is one thing but being a f**king rude corporate citizen is another. How I wish there are obedience training classes for these sort of f**king idiots!!!!

Love, BB's Mommy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 20, 2004, 6:56 PM

Post #7 of 118 (5879 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Esther6281] minglmy, u r rite! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Esther,

There is no point using all the foul language in this forum here to show it as I know the person who scream at you is not in our forum at all Smile so calm down.

The reason why most of the restaurants and etc does not allow dogs to be in their premises is either due to complains which they receive or noise they got from the other patrons.

In order not to have so much 'problems' they just put the "no pets allow' sign there so that scene's like what you have encounter will not happen. I guess as a dog owner at times we gotto have more patience and tolerance to people like these in our world. Don't forget ours is a muslim country so things like this will bound to happen again and again. No point getting boiled up over it. Its a small issue. Think of it this way : we are getting loved by our furkids 100 % where as these people with no understanding, respect and etc... does not understand what is love at all. Even love thye neighbour from the bible. Smile They are losing out right ?

cheers,
minglmy

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jul 21, 2004, 12:11 AM

Post #8 of 118 (5861 views)
Shortcut
I'm calm now... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey ya,

Sorry I was so "bengang" yesterday but I was having a really horrible time lah... I'm ok now. Back to being me... And BB's playing by himself in the hall, trying to bite off his own tail... Hahahaha!!! I suppose I should just let ill-mannered people be ill-mannered and not turn into one of them myself!! Tongue

But thank goodness for chinese coffee shop lor! Hahaha! We can still take our dogs there mah! Wink

Love, BB's Mommy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 21, 2004, 2:37 AM

Post #9 of 118 (5858 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Esther6281] I'm calm now... [In reply to] Can't Post

HI !

"I suppose I should just let ill-mannered people be ill-mannered and not turn into one of them myself!! Tongue " very true.... why bother going down to as low as those people right ? Smile

yeah coffee shop - chinese owners mar... so definitely can bring doggies lor and won't even get a single complain at all but more on compliment instead Wink

cheers,
minglmy

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jul 23, 2004, 11:08 PM

Post #10 of 118 (5811 views)
Shortcut
Minglmy [In reply to] Can't Post

You're such a nice person to talk to... My name's Esther (duh!! Tongue), so, what's yours?

Meaning you always bring your little babies to chinese coffee shops also ar? Me too lah! But there was one freaky time when I went to order some stuff and asked BB's Daddy to take care of him and when I came back to the table, BB wasn't there cos the waitresses took him to another table and play with him!! So foolish lah BB's Daddy! He kena kau-kau from me for letting the waitresses take my BB!!! Hahaha!

I guess you'll understand how I feel lah... The whole "Over-protective Mommy" trait eh?? Wink

Love, BB's Mommy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 27, 2004, 5:41 AM

Post #11 of 118 (5780 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Esther6281] Minglmy [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha, i guess coz we r dog owners that's why talk also in the same wavelength lor... btw u have msn ? mine is : minglmy@ we can chat there more often.

sorry for the late reply ya...we went to the A'famosa gathering Smile

cheers,
minglmy

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jul 27, 2004, 3:05 PM

Post #12 of 118 (5773 views)
Shortcut
Added U [In reply to] Can't Post

I've already added you to my MSN contact list. Will buzz you up when I see you online!!! ;p My little terror is sleeping right now and for some weird funky reason, he woke me up at 4am to play!!! Urgh! Now, it's 7:30am, and BB's lucky I'm not working or else I might just clam him up and tie him to a tree!! Hahaha! Just kidding. I would never do that to my 'son'!! Angelic

From, Esther

Love, BB's Mommy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 27, 2004, 5:18 PM

Post #13 of 118 (5769 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Esther6281] Added U [In reply to] Can't Post

Hiya Esther,

We'll chat more in msn ya... btw, ur not working ? on leave or what ar lucky gal ? LOL....

cheers,
minglmy

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jul 28, 2004, 4:07 AM

Post #14 of 118 (5743 views)
Shortcut
U MSN (Away) so long!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey ya...

I'm looking at BB rite now and typing to you... He's on the Coffee Table and he's taking in the "table training" thing pretty good... It's high enough to scare him but low enough not to bust his bones in case he falls down... So far, so good... Smile

Well, I I.M. U this afternoon but by the time U replied, I was either bathing or feeding the little monster! Tongue Nevermind, there's always another day...

Love, BB's Mommy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 29, 2004, 6:08 AM

Post #15 of 118 (5726 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Esther6281] U MSN (Away) so long!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hiya,

sorry i had a bz day lor.... next time we chat again ya !

cheers,
minglmy

loafer
Dog Kichi

Jul 30, 2004, 4:48 AM

Post #16 of 118 (5711 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Esther6281] minglmy, u r rite! [In reply to] Can't Post

If I were you I would've just punched the guy in the face and walked off. He definitely had no right to abuse you in any way. Even if he did call the police he doesn't have any case against you. You could even charge him with harrassing you instead. People like this should just stay home and count their blessings that the person they yelled at wasn't me.

Join the JRT Zone

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jul 30, 2004, 8:25 AM

Post #17 of 118 (5696 views)
Shortcut
Re: [loafer] woah!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Woah! What a dude/dudette!! Tongue I would have loved to punch that jerk too, but eversince becoming BB's Mommy, I can't do that when BB's watching... Maybe if I ever come across jerks like that again, I'd call you up so that you and I, both can go punch the living daylights outta them for harassing (AND embarassing!!) me in public like that, huh?? Hahaha! Thanks for sharing your feelings with me anyhow... I've put the whole thing behind me liao cos thinking bout it would just make me angry again and my pal ming has asked me to cool down... Wink

Love, BB's Mommy

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jul 30, 2004, 8:29 AM

Post #18 of 118 (5695 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Mommy of Three [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey ya!

Ya lor, cannot chat long long also... Yesterday I had to get my hair mask rinsed off and then go show off BB to my cousin sister, so couldn't chat long long with you... Aisay man, and I only managed to catch you at that time... Frown Nemmmermmmind... next time ya?! Wink

Love, BB's Mommy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 31, 2004, 6:32 AM

Post #19 of 118 (5671 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Esther6281] Mommy of Three [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha, we catch each another again in the msn sometime soon la okie...

cheers,
minglmy

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jul 31, 2004, 12:04 PM

Post #20 of 118 (5658 views)
Shortcut

Babe, you going to the UPM thing this Aug 1st?

Love, BB's Mommy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 31, 2004, 7:44 PM

Post #21 of 118 (5654 views)
Shortcut

nope not going lar... last minute cannot go Frown

cheers,
minglmy

Esther6281
ALPHA

Aug 1, 2004, 3:55 AM

Post #22 of 118 (5638 views)
Shortcut

If you're not, then I don't think I wanna go also lah... I don't have friends who are as into doggies as I am and I've only got a "dog lover" friend that's a little closer than the rest to me, named "Mommy of Three" (aka YOU LAH!!) *lol*. Well, then I'll just go to my friend's art exhibition in kinokuniya tomorrow lor... Tongue

Love, BB's Mommy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 1, 2004, 6:58 AM

Post #23 of 118 (5623 views)
Shortcut

go lar... there will be lots of puppy.com members going also and lots of doggie lover there too Smile it will be a good experience for your BB u know Wink

cheers,
minglmy

Esther6281
ALPHA

Aug 1, 2004, 12:36 PM

Post #24 of 118 (5618 views)
Shortcut

Wish I could... My Mom just asked me to accompany her and do some stuff... Still dunno if that plan is on or not but most definitely my friend's gonna be hoping that I'll show up at his solo art exhibition... :s

Yeah, a girl I know from this site also said that she'll be going today but I seriously dunno if I can or not... *sigh*

I gotta go sleep lor... It's already 4:40am!

Love, BB's Mommy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 1, 2004, 5:17 PM

Post #25 of 118 (5615 views)
Shortcut

wah, seems that without the dogathon also u got lots of plans here n there ya ! btw, y sleep so late lar ? Laugh

cheers,
minglmy

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my