Clueless

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next page Last page  View All

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 16, 2005, 4:16 AM

Post #226 of 230 (656 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] Ooops! [In reply to] Can't Post

Okie then, you be independent. Wink But I am sure you mischieveous little thing have got people running errands for you too... Hahahaha!

Me would love to run my own company but me thinking for sure I will never get enough capital if I stick to my writing job. You know how much I get paid. And I am telling you this now that it's NOT ENOUGH! I can't even cover my own expenses, let alone have any to save! It's almost like I am forking out my own money just so that I can work there! And that ain't cool! Don't you agree? People should earn comfortable wages or slightly more than what they need to spend on essentials, NOT less than what they have to pay for just to survive in life. Urgh! My boss a bit "salah concept".

But I couldn't care less lah. Now that I have made up my mind to leave, there's no stopping me. Even if I have to bum around a month of two, it's still better than withdrawing from my own reserves just so that I can go to work. My car very fuel consuming and the parking there is not too cheap, either. Pirate PJ lifestyle a little too upcrust for the amount I am getting. Besides, maitaining BB is also quite expensive cos he's 'hairy'... Hahahaha!

I really salute you for being a woman of the 21st Century. Totally. That's what I wanna be too. I might come across as a bimbo sometimes, but then again, I've got smarts that can't be learnt in school... Street Smart. That's why I know BB and I will never starve one... Tongue Speaking of starving, me wanna go eat dinner liao! Mumm-mumm... Bye bye! Tongue

Love, BB's Mommy

Frown BB Appreciation <<-->> BB ~ My Baby, My Love, My Everything, My Reason For Living Frown

Frown BB Shares Goss-Fest <<-->> BB & Snowy, Sitting under a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G ~ Gossip is F-R-E-E Frown

Frown BB Photo Album <<-->> Puppy Love ~ BB Photo Compilation Frown

Frown BB Dedication <<-->> Doggone It! BB @ Dogster! ~ BB Blogs 2!! Frown

Concorn
ALPHA

Jan 17, 2005, 6:17 PM

Post #227 of 230 (646 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Esther6281] Ooops! [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, life nowadays are difficult lar. Who don't work for money!? Everything need money! Earned as much as possible also seems to be not enuff wan.

Btw, are you joining us for the gathering this saturday? Do let me noe, OK?? Gonna make rsvp . But I hope you can make it lar... So that i can see and meet u in person mar.. Leng Lui!!

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 19, 2005, 7:25 AM

Post #228 of 230 (638 views)
Shortcut

not leng lui. i m ugly girl with adorable puppy. not the other way around... choy! bb will never look ugly... i doubt even when he is shaved he will look ugly... weird, maybe. hahahahaha!

me also wanna go badly. unless there is a stanley emergency, then both stanley and i will be there lor. he is my tourguide to wern's hse and i m his chauffer for the evening. Wink stan and i barter trade mah. hahahahaha!

money indeed is very important, when you dun have it. when i have wads of those stuff, no worry like now. me no like being poor lah. very cham... this is not just being poor... this is starving liao! to feed BB and keep food in dog bowl, me think me have to work 2 jobs unless i quit and look for another higher paying one. i m worth more than what i earn (u know how little) lah...

so the very looking forward to sat!!!!!!!!!! Wink

Love, BB's Mommy

Frown BB Appreciation <<-->> BB ~ My Baby, My Love, My Everything, My Reason For Living Frown

Frown BB Shares Goss-Fest <<-->> BB & Snowy, Sitting under a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G ~ Gossip is F-R-E-E Frown

Concorn
ALPHA

Jan 19, 2005, 5:32 PM

Post #229 of 230 (630 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Esther6281] Ooops! [In reply to] Can't Post

Aiks!! No worry lar, should you no money to feed your bibi, do let me know. I'll contribute some of his foods.. Really!!

That's what frens are for lar!! But just in case the mummy also need helps, do inform too.. I'm appreciate to help too for medic her stomach...hahahahahah!! but not her pocket lar....CrazyCrazy

Talking about paycheck, few of my frens also facing the issues. Come to think of it, m i lucky or wat??!! Still employed under a fixed good pay (So call) with a on time salary although the boss is not very good at all.MadMadCrazy Better learn to appreciate the Company lor....kkekekeke

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 20, 2005, 8:57 PM

Post #230 of 230 (626 views)
Shortcut

hahahahahahaha! u *bish* yourself ar? hahahahaahhaha! talk badly about boss.

yeah, u r lucky lah. i not so lor. me never been this broke before in my life. it's very scary to suddenly have to start thinking bout where to get money and what to do with it, rather than like how i m used to be... i used to worry about everything except money. i get paid so well, i always have excess and got savings. now, savings ar? what the heck is that word?? hahahahahaha!

must quit la. though i might sound like a quitter, i really cannot tahan like this lah. i m sure you will still love me even when i m happily jobless immediately after this lor. hahahahaha!

yr frens must feel like crap too... cos i do, and since v r all in the same boat, i suppose we'll have the average seasickness. ugrh! *hurl*

see you this weekend.

Love, BB's Mommy

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my