dont buy ur pup from this agent !!

ohmybeagle
Dog Kichi

Jul 9, 2004, 7:32 AM

Post #1 of 5 (257 views)
Shortcut
dont buy ur pup from this agent !! Can't Post

Hi everyone,

I hate to do this but i have to warn everyone about this lady agent....i just bought a beagle from her few months ago and got conned at least 800 bucks or more. Her name is Audra Lim from Stalwart Ent. She is the middleperson for pet selling business and also anything to do with pets. She sold me a beagle for Rm2300 and ripped off at least Rm 800 from this deal. I was conned because i was naive and inexperienced and that was my first time purchasing a puppy. She said all the sweetest things that a nice puppy is priceless and should not be measured in money and all those crap. At 1st i thought it's reasonable as she said my beagle was from a champion line but later i found out even the Malaysian grand champion's progenies were sold only for Rm 1800 and after knowing some reputable breeders in malaysia i know even the finest beagle can nv be sold more than RM1800.Indeed it's very true that a beagle can nv be so expensive unless u buy from mid valley petsworld or petsafari which is a stupid choice becos if u observe properly their puppies come from puppy mills and are in bad conditions. As such, i would advise all of u who wish to get a puppy,get it from a reputable breeder who provides all the genuine info and advices to u and not only concerned about the money.

Pls stay alert when u come across this agent as she is very likely to tell all the big stories and one more irritating thing about her is she tends to delay alot with all the nonsense excuses. IF u want to get a nice beagle i can recommend a good breeder and i guarantee that u can get a healthy pup with lots of charisma. Pls try not to buy from pet shops as alot of their pups were taken from puppy mills. Spend some time doing research and ask around b4 u buy. dont be a compulsive buyer like me and dont listen to sweet persuasions...remember this...a genuine breeder with good conscience wont persuade..they are more concerned with the buyer's situations whether they are dog lovers or not etc. rather than showing much concern about the money to the deal....

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jul 9, 2004, 1:10 PM

Post #2 of 5 (251 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ohmybeagle] dont buy ur pup from this agent !! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi welcome to the forum.

Is good you share this information in here. I am sure a lot of people will be more aware now.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jul 10, 2004, 12:33 AM

Post #3 of 5 (240 views)
Shortcut

HI Smile

Firstly, warm welcome to doggie portal... hope you have lots of fun here meeting many many fantastic ppl and making new friends... Wink

"Price paid for lesson learned"... this is what a fellow member said and I am sure many of us have experienced this harsh reality one way or the other... most important is that we share and warn others about it... so thumbs up to you for sharing... Wink

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 10, 2004, 9:25 PM

Post #4 of 5 (232 views)
Shortcut

Hi beagle fan,

a warm welcome to the doggie community here ya ! btw, we do have a weekend jungle trekking with our doggies if you are interested to join check out the event calendar for more info ya ! if i'm not mistaken this week ones should be the 18th times we have been to the jungle with our doggies. Smile

thanks for alerting us of this lady's trick and I'm sure with your post lots of members who is thinking of getting a pup will be more aware and alert of this kind of that is happening ....

cheers,
minglmy

Nickky
Dog Kichi

Jul 13, 2004, 2:02 AM

Post #5 of 5 (221 views)
Shortcut

Thanks for the warning and pass the word around..& a warm welcome to the forum...ym

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my