dont buy ur pup from this agent !!

ohmybeagle
Dog Kichi

Jul 9, 2004, 7:27 AM

Post #1 of 2 (873 views)
Shortcut
dont buy ur pup from this agent !! Can't Post

Hi everyone,

I hate to do this but i have to warn everyone about this lady agent....i just bought a beagle from her few months ago and got conned at least 800 bucks or more. Her name is Audra Lim from Stalwart Ent. She is the middleperson for pet selling business and also anything to do with pets. She sold me a beagle for Rm2300 and ripped off at least Rm 800 from this deal. I was conned because i was naive and inexperienced and that was my first time purchasing a puppy. She said all the sweetest things that a nice puppy is priceless and should not be measured in money and all those crap. At 1st i thought it's reasonable as she said my beagle was from a champion line but later i found out even the Malaysian grand champion's progenies were sold only for Rm 1800 and after knowing some reputable breeders in malaysia i know even the finest beagle can nv be sold more than RM1800.Indeed it's very true that a beagle can nv be so expensive unless u buy from mid valley petsworld or petsafari which is a stupid choice becos if u observe properly their puppies come from puppy mills and are in bad conditions. As such, i would advise all of u who wish to get a puppy,get it from a reputable breeder who provides all the genuine info and advices to u and not only concerned about the money.

Pls stay alert when u come across this agent as she is very likely to tell all the big stories and one more irritating thing about her is she tends to delay alot with all the nonsense excuses. IF u want to get a nice beagle i can recommend a good breeder and i guarantee that u can get a healthy pup with lots of charisma. Pls try not to buy from pet shops as alot of their pups were taken from puppy mills. Spend some time doing research and ask around b4 u buy. dont be a compulsive buyer like me and dont listen to sweet persuasions...remember this...a genuine breeder with good conscience wont persuade..they are more concerned with the buyer's situations whether they are dog lovers or not etc. rather than showing much concern about the money to the deal....

sbt
Enthusiast

Jul 9, 2004, 10:15 PM

Post #2 of 2 (869 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ohmybeagle] dont buy ur pup from this agent !! [In reply to] Can't Post

You Said:
As such, i would advise all of u who wish to get a puppy,get it from a reputable breeder who provides all the genuine info and advices to u and not only concerned about the money.

...remember this...a genuine breeder with good conscience wont persuade..they are more concerned with the buyer's situations whether they are dog lovers or not etc. rather than showing much concern about the money to the deal....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sympathized with you as this is certainly a rip off. As what is done cannot be undone, all the same I am sure you will love your puppy and give him the best tender loving care.

A genuine breeder with good conscience?? I do hope that there are still people like that around. It is becoming very rare species.SlySlySly
Thanks for Sharing and All the best to you!
A Dog is for Life, Not just for Christmas

(This post was edited by sbt on Jul 9, 2004, 10:17 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my