Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Canine Distemper, Parvo, Kennel Cough,...:
Parvo Virus, pls help!!!!!

Schnau2004
Dog Kichi

Jul 5, 2004, 9:59 PM

Post #1 of 5 (10096 views)
Shortcut
Parvo Virus, pls help!!!!! Can't Post

I need someone that has exp in this or anyone has any details on how to cure infected PV dog.

Marn Yook started to bleed on last friday. Sat and Sun was terrible coz she bleed more than 10 times a day. She is still very active but refuse to eat anymore. So i started to boiled her chicken and she likes it.

I have plenty of experience in Distemper coz my late 2 dogs was infected with DV and died. THis is the first time i meet PV.

Anyone can help coz I do not wanna send her to clinic for drip because she will be alone and she will be sad coz left alone. For me mental does matters. Also passed record that there is nothing much vet can do coz my friend's dog had this and my previos dogs also but they suffers for few days in clinic and they died.

She is vey strong coz she is almost 2 year old, NEVER sick before and I can tell that she is fighting. Even she understand when i say she must eat in order to fight PV so she will take a bit of her food aster telling her to do so. Maybe she is strong and she still can walk, run and bark.

PLEASE..... SAVE HER. SHE NEEDS EVERYONE TO HELP!!!! Can anyone tell me who has cured PV and how. I really need to save her coz me and my GF was crying like baby because knowing the PV is deadly.

AGAIN, I ASK FOR THOSE WHO HAS ENCOUNTER THIS, WHETHER YOUR FURKID MADE IT OR THOS THAT READ ABOUT THIS. ANY INFO WILL BE GOOD.

PLEASE HER. ON BEHALF OF MARN YOOK, I THANK EVERYONE!

May
Old Hand

Jul 5, 2004, 11:21 PM

Post #2 of 5 (10089 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Schnau2004] Parvo Virus, pls help!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I would suggest you send her to a reliable vet for treatment. Pls don't wait anymore.

Btw, did you send her for her annual booster?

tpsing
Dog Kichi

Jul 6, 2004, 3:22 AM

Post #3 of 5 (10082 views)
Shortcut

I am just wondering how come you are so very sure that it is due to parvo virus. Since you are not a vet, the best bet is to send your dog to see vet in no time.

sportyfuan
Dog Kichi

Aug 3, 2004, 5:36 AM

Post #4 of 5 (9728 views)
Shortcut

you really have to send it to a reliable vet . ur puppy needs to be on drips. my pup was infected with parvo virus when she's a month old, spent about 3 weeks on drips in the shelter. ur pup may seem to be active like my pup used to have until she started vomiting. by feeding your pup food isn't enuff cuz thi

sportyfuan
Dog Kichi

Aug 3, 2004, 6:01 AM

Post #5 of 5 (9727 views)
Shortcut

you really have to send her to a reliable vet . ur puppy needs to be on drips. my pup was infected with parvo virus when she's a month old, February this year,spent about 3 weeks on drips in the shelter. ur pup may seem to be active just like my pup used to have until she started vomiting. by feeding your pup food isn't a good idea as this will encourage the bacteria/virus to grow. remember, they could be active in one moment ,BUT another way round when they don't even have any appetite to eat at all as their energy used up quickly. whether ur pup is gonna recover or not, it can be told after 3 day ur pup's on drips. don't take her for vaccination as she's still weak right now. even a 6 months old strong willed Rotweiller pup couldn't even survive but my pup which was 1 month old never gave up battling and survived through hardship!!!

i'll advise u not to wait for any longer cuz dragging will just make things worse. seriously, it is very IMPORTANT to get a really good vet to help ur pup to fight against parvo. be sure to get ready with ur wallet cuz the medical bill will cost u a 4 digit (this is not supposed to discourage u but just wanna let u know). i hope that u'll go ahead with it since u r an animal lover as what i can see.

wish ur pup get well soon. she'll be fine...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my