Stop Pee Poo on my lawn!!!

weilian
Novice

Jun 30, 2004, 12:56 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1168 views)
Shortcut
Stop Pee Poo on my lawn!!! Can't Post

Anyone??

Pleae let me know what I can do to stop my neighbour's dogs pee poo on my beautiful Japanese lawn. Wherever they pee or poo, the grass turn brownish or simply dead... Help!!!!! Pirate

~
To the world you may be one person,
but to one person you may be the world.
~

dogslover
Canine Addict

Jun 30, 2004, 7:14 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1160 views)
Shortcut
Re: [weilian] Stop Pee Poo on my lawn!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I ws frm Penang ,nice 2 reply u,4 ths i had no idea wth tht bt myb u cn ask ur neightbour taking care of their dogs,if not it will getting more worse of ur lawn.

pretty72
Novice

Aug 16, 2005, 12:58 AM

Post #3 of 4 (897 views)
Shortcut

It is advisable to first attempt to talk to the neighbor nicely, and if they refuse to do something about it, I would threaten to get the police involved. You also may want to consider a fence that wont allow a dog to get in. I hate that you are having this problem.. I too had a problem wtih a neighbors dog... Her female dog kept coming thru my fence and fighting with my dog. I have talked to the neighbor several times... and they wouldnt stop it, so I ended up adding thin wires to the spaces of my fence to keep the dog out. Good luck to you.

JoeSmith
K9 Maniac

Aug 16, 2005, 5:20 PM

Post #4 of 4 (887 views)
Shortcut

Just wondering how the neighbor’s dog can pee on your lawn. Your area is not fenced up? If you live in an open area then it is a little tricky.
You could certainly talk to your neighbor about it. You could purchase those “leave my lawn alone” kind of stuff. It consists of small pellets, which release an unpleasant smell (to dogs and cats); hence, they might stay away from this lawn area.
However, don’t be surprised when the dog is selecting another area to substitute for the “lost” toilet area. If you can’t fence up your area, then you might face an uphill battle.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my