Toy Dogs : Which is suitable for Condo?

jojo_wm
Novice

Jun 28, 2004, 6:35 PM

Post #1 of 5 (487 views)
Shortcut
Toy Dogs : Which is suitable for Condo? Can't Post

Hi People,

I am looking forward to have a dog soon. However, because I stay in a Condo unit, I'm not sure which Toy Dog is the best to have...I want something small in size and easy to train and look after.

Any suggestions? Smile

Warm regards,
Jojo

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 28, 2004, 8:35 PM

Post #2 of 5 (480 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jojo_wm] Toy Dogs : Which is suitable for Condo? [In reply to] Can't Post

shih tzu, pug, CKCS, chihuahua, maltese, silky terrier.... these dogs are small enough to be in a condo and don't need mush excercise as well.....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

alvin_augustus

Jun 28, 2004, 11:56 PM

Post #3 of 5 (472 views)
Shortcut

http://www.puppyshop.com/profiles.htm

I think the above website will help alot on seeking for suitable doggy to stay in the Condo. Am stay in Condo as well, but I still keep two American Cocker Spaniel. This is a hyper active doggy, and I must let them to have enough space to exercise and chase around in the park; this could help them to release tension, pressure and loneliness while am not around. I think Shitzhu or Pekingese, Maltese, Chihuahua.....anyway...don't buy pet from any petshop in town. Better consult friends or others breeder.. If you like to have some breeder contact. I am keen to help you too. Remember, don't buy pet from petshop if you do not want to experience the pain of loosing your pet because of those diseases or any genetic problems. TQ!

Alvin Augustus Ng
[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/537768_10151485094615786_1774682625_n.jpg[/image]

a_evie
Doggyman

Jun 29, 2004, 2:44 AM

Post #4 of 5 (463 views)
Shortcut

hmmm...toy breeds are small and "portable" for condos. but terrier can be yelpy unless you teach them not to bark unnecessary.

shalom is a shih tzu girl and amazingly quiet. she rarely barks...actually she is 8 mths and i think she as barked less than 10 times. no complaints from my malay neighbour as well.

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 29, 2004, 8:36 PM

Post #5 of 5 (456 views)
Shortcut

hi jojo,

i think for condo.. quiet + non active is good... small also.. but some small but bark alot.. check it out lah..

big like taro the bully almost don't bark...or chow chow

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my