looking for Fiona, one of the ESC Expert

sasa
Enthusiast

Jun 27, 2004, 10:58 PM

Post #1 of 5 (1214 views)
Shortcut
looking for Fiona, one of the ESC Expert Can't Post

Hi Fiona,

this is sasa from OUG. I hv an idea in my mind Blush since u hv owned several healthy ECS wth u all these years, I would like to check out if i can buy a home breed ECS puppy from u next time in future. i m willing put my trust on a ECS expert than a breeder/trader. My preference is blue/yellow roan (non solid color). can reach me by email: sasa_tan246@yahoo.com.sg

Hope to hear from u soon.

cheers,sasa
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

daniel
Enthusiast

Jul 1, 2004, 1:07 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1187 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sasa] looking for Fiona, one of the ESC Expert [In reply to] Can't Post

heheheh i think her dog be come "thai kham" already lah. she wun be breeding anymore.

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!
DUN TALK TO ME IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED.
COS I'M A DAMM KWAILAN FELLA OK!!!

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 13, 2004, 6:19 PM

Post #3 of 5 (1155 views)
Shortcut

Hi !

Her dogs have been spayed.... dun think there is any chance to be breed anymore lor especially since they are old too. Are you thinking of getting a good ECS ? why specifically home breed ?

btw, not all breeder is bad Smile I know of a few who is good.

cheers,
minglmy

shockmesane
Dog Kichi

Aug 6, 2004, 12:17 AM

Post #4 of 5 (1118 views)
Shortcut

Hi sasa,

I stay in oug too. Wondered if Fion contacted you already ? If not, I can let her know. We do keep in touch once in a while.

Cheers
Jack

sasa
Enthusiast

Aug 6, 2004, 6:49 AM

Post #5 of 5 (1112 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shockmesane] looking for Fiona, one of the ESC Expert [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes she did. not even Fiona but Melissa and Minglmy also did the same to me. They are really a kind ppl who offer me a lot of help and advise in order to get an ESC puppy but at the end up i got my furkid fr PAWS about three weeks ago. BlushTongue feel a bit malu to bother them ler... want to see my new baby picture? can get it fr Forum "Mixed Breed" - "What Breed is it?"

cheers, sasa
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my