IN

Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Dog Obedience Training & General Training Topics:
Close door

DoggiePuppy

Jun 27, 2004, 5:29 AM

Post #1 of 8 (1344 views)
Shortcut
Close door Can't Post

Anyone here any idea how to teach a pup how to close door? I want to teach that but I have no idea whatsoever on how to even start. Suggestions are good. Thanks
------------------------------------------------------------
<-----Looks like a cockroach from this picture!!

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 1, 2004, 9:00 PM

Post #2 of 8 (1311 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DoggiePuppy] Close door [In reply to] Can't Post

Check out this link...

It has loads of tricks to teach and one of it is "Close door"... Kekeke... Have fun... LaughLaugh

http://www.geocities.com/...oge/4844/TRICKS.HTML

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

DoggiePuppy

Jul 3, 2004, 7:51 AM

Post #3 of 8 (1297 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976] Close door [In reply to] Can't Post

Got close door meh? How come I can't find wan?

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 6, 2004, 8:11 PM

Post #4 of 8 (1272 views)
Shortcut

Hi...

Hmmm... Probably gave you the wrong link.. Blush... But you can easily modify the "Turn off Light" trick to get your dog to close the door...

WinkWinkWink.. I'll try to find in my tricks book for any help on this... SmileSmileSmile....

Have you tried to look for the command using Google?

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

DoggiePuppy

Jul 7, 2004, 3:40 AM

Post #5 of 8 (1268 views)
Shortcut

Yea I've tried searching in search engines but I get weird matches, prolly wrong method of searching la. Hahah. Whoa can't type much now, Zoe is licking me and trying to press my keyboard here..hahah.....anyway thanks, I'll try the switching of lite wan to close door and see.

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 8, 2004, 9:31 PM

Post #6 of 8 (1262 views)
Shortcut

LaughLaughLaughLaugh...

Kekekeke... Snoopy doesn't quite like PCs... But when she does get close to the notebook, she tries to step on some of the keys... CrazyCrazyCrazy...

Good luck-la... TongueTongue

Join the JRT Zone

DoggiePuppy

Jul 9, 2004, 3:56 AM

Post #7 of 8 (1251 views)
Shortcut

Hehe, Zoe would bring her chewies and come to me, it is like a sign to tell me this is my passport to go up on your lap. She does tat everytime now if she wants to come up, she'll go grab something and u just gotta let her up. Even when I am having dinner she'll do that and I haf to let her up. Haihhhh....but they're so lovely, how just could I say no. A little inconvenience for me, makes her so much happier!

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 10, 2004, 4:19 AM

Post #8 of 8 (1242 views)
Shortcut

LaughLaughLaughLaugh....

Kekee... Snoopy will bring her green rubber ball to me and jumps up to tell me that its time for a rest.. "Play with me!!"... TongueTongueTongue....

The best thing about small dogs, you can pick them up with one hand and they fit nicely on your lap.. Tongue... Lately, I've been trying to tuck Snoopy under my arm like a book... She seems to enjoy that... TongueTongueTongue

Join the JRT Zone

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my