Any reliable pet shop/dog farm

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

sbt
Enthusiast

Oct 6, 2004, 4:15 AM

Post #26 of 30 (994 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ozzie] Any reliable pet shop/dog farm [In reply to] Can't Post

I am truly sorry and angry to hear of your case. MadNow days it seem so difficult to find an honest businessperson. And MKA is in such disarray that you can hardly get help from them. It seems that they registered all puppies without checking. It is revenue for them.

I glad that all in all you still love Ozzie.

Warms Regards
A Dog is for Life, Not just for Christmas

ozzie
New User

Oct 6, 2004, 9:49 AM

Post #27 of 30 (982 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sbt] Any reliable pet shop/dog farm [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, iit's appalling how little knowledge our society has of pets. wish i could do something about it. glad there's a forum here for us to share our experiences and thoughts on caring for our babies :)...and more importantly, to create awareness.

michellechen

Jun 22, 2005, 10:02 AM

Post #28 of 30 (865 views)
Shortcut

After reading so many posts tellin not 2 buy fr pet shop, I'v made up my mind 2 get my future shih tzu fr breeders... But how much can v actually guarantee d puppy's health even if v bought fr breeders? It's gonna b so heartbreakin if v got a sick puppy... Dunno wht 2 do with it... Unsure (sigh...)
-michelle-

lkryan
Novice

Apr 27, 2006, 9:29 PM

Post #29 of 30 (743 views)
Shortcut

Does anyone know about Pets Wonderland? I was told that they have their own in house vets to examine the dogs before taking them in from breeders (i hope not Petaling Street suppliers though).

Has anyone had any problem with Pets Wonderland before?? and also what about Pet Safari? They are both big pet stores that look better than other smaller ones though...

mizeakira

Apr 27, 2006, 11:33 PM

Post #30 of 30 (730 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lkryan] Any reliable pet shop/dog farm [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey,

I have read few thread in the forum saying that Pet Safari supplier(dog or puppy) is the same as Petaling Street supplier. About Pets Wonderland, I don't know if the pups are from the same supplier.

However, I recently bought a golden retriever from them. So far there is no problem yet.

Regards,

mizeakira

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my