Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 26th, 2004 - ROUND 16 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 23, 2004, 10:24 PM

Post #1 of 101 (5902 views)
Shortcut
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 26th, 2004 - ROUND 16 !!! Can't Post

Fun time with our furkids again !!! in the wilderness ! ROUND 16 !!!

NOTE : Do put your dogs to be on-leash at all times & Pick up after your dogs poo.

Date : June 26th, 2004

Meeting Venue : Taman Pendidikan Bukit Gasing

Time : 7.30 am

Join us in the list below :

1. Ming Yang, Terry & dunno which doggies yet.
2. Surind & Anjali (Leader of the group) Angelic

Direction 1 :

From Padang Merbok’s roundabout use the way towards Telekom. After driving passed Telekom on your left you will see a row of shoplot and signboard of a restaurant called “Lotus”. Just before Lotus Restaurant, on your right, you will see a Chinese Temple and there is a junction. Turn right. After turning do go all the way straight for about 200 – 300 meter and there should be a playground of some sort and you can park your cars there. There should be a signboard that says : Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing.

Direction 2 :

Beside the Lasalle School, there is the Raju Restaurant – go straight all the way up and you will reach a T junction. At the T junction do turn to your right and go all the way straight you should be able to see the playground.

Things to take note of :

1. Dogs have to be on leash/harness on all times.
2. Please pick up after our furkids poo.
3. Bring plastic bags
4. Bring water for human n for furkids
5. Wear stockings
6. Have a good pair of walking shoe or sneakers.
7. One dog per person is highly recommended as it’s a real jungle trail.
8. Don’t wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya ! ;)

cheers,
minglmy

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Jun 23, 2004, 11:01 PM

Post #2 of 101 (5897 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 26th, 2004 - ROUND 16 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

NOTE : Do put your dogs to be on-leash at all times & Pick up after your dogs poo.

3. YY & VV

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2004, 11:44 PM

Post #3 of 101 (5891 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 26th, 2004 - ROUND 16 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

3. YY & VV
4. MaryAnne & Ladee

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Jun 24, 2004, 12:27 AM

Post #4 of 101 (5884 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 26th, 2004 - ROUND 16 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Me! Wink Missed it for 3 weeks adi!

2. Surind & Anjali (Leader of the group)
3. YY & VV
4. MaryAnne & Ladee
5. Lilian

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 24, 2004, 12:53 AM

Post #5 of 101 (5881 views)
Shortcut

Hi Everyone!Tongue

This sounds like real fun!Cool Expecally for me who will be joining you all for the first time. But it's a bit left out lar... All of you have dogs but I have none to bring along...Unsure I'd love to join you all! It'll be fun!Laugh

Have a nice day!Tongue

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

Where love is at its deepest, Where friendship has exceeded its greatest, Where the bond can never be broken -- Dogs

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Jun 24, 2004, 1:05 AM

Post #6 of 101 (5878 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BorderCollie] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 26th, 2004 - ROUND 16 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello!!

Hey, I'm dogless too! Been out trekking with the trekking kakis without a dog for quite a bit. No worries, you'll have fun seeing the owners puffing and panting like their furkids (minus the saliva!) LaughLaugh!!

Besides, you can help babysit by holding the dogs on the leash while the owners poo-pick! Wink OR..you can do the poo-picking!! LaughLaugh

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 24, 2004, 1:16 AM

Post #7 of 101 (5876 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 26th, 2004 - ROUND 16 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! Tongue

Really!?Shocked But your picture look so deceiving. All the while I thought you had a dog!Wink But who's dog is that anyway? That's the reason why you place your name on the list only.Tongue This Round 16 is going to be great!Laugh

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

Where love is at its deepest, Where friendship has exceeded its greatest, Where the bond can never be broken -- Dogs

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 24, 2004, 1:19 AM

Post #8 of 101 (5874 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 26th, 2004 - ROUND 16 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

tahu pun 3 weeks didn't join us already... nearly forgotten u lor

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 24, 2004, 1:21 AM

Post #9 of 101 (5872 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BorderCollie] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 26th, 2004 - ROUND 16 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

do come and join in the fun ya ! at times when I'm too lazy i dun bring the doggies out with me too but rare lar nowdays. the gathering is open for dog loves with or without doggies so dun worry abt being left out la. there is a few who join without doggies too Wink

fyi, we are all there for the fun, meeting up with each another and playing with other's doggies. So join us ya !

cheers,
minglmy

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 24, 2004, 1:29 AM

Post #10 of 101 (5870 views)
Shortcut

Hi!Tongue

Sure! I'll come!Laugh I can't wait to see you all.Tongue Were do you all usually meet at 7.30?

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 24, 2004, 1:34 AM

Post #11 of 101 (5868 views)
Shortcut

in front of a house... Smile see ya then ok !

cheers,
minglmy

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 24, 2004, 1:37 AM

Post #12 of 101 (5866 views)
Shortcut

Err....but which house? Who's house is it? Maybe you can give me the house number? Can wait to get there!Tongue

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 24, 2004, 3:04 AM

Post #13 of 101 (5859 views)
Shortcut

other people's house lor... dunno the house number wor. dun worry lar u'll see us there one as we all will be standing together and holding on to our doggies. LaughLaugh

cheers,
minglmy

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Jun 24, 2004, 3:08 AM

Post #14 of 101 (5858 views)
Shortcut

when u reach there.. not need to worry.. u sure can see ppl with doggies one... juz join them.. gekekekkee... normally we will be standing in a group in front of Hutan Pendidikan Bukit Gasing entrance or a house there - which is juz opposite the hutan...

u sure can see us.. so see ya this sat

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jun 24, 2004, 4:31 AM

Post #15 of 101 (5853 views)
Shortcut

Hi Smile

Ahhh... will meet u again.. long long time didn't see edi... Cool heheeeee... looks like few ppl dun have pooches...

Hmmmm Crazy... maybe I bring my RuYi along and you guys can help me walk her Cool... maybe need to carry too half way coz she is still young... just turning 4 months... so who is willing to help Crazy???...that is if u guys wanna meet RuYi ler... Tim working this weekend so I have no partner to assist me...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 24, 2004, 2:13 PM

Post #16 of 101 (5845 views)
Shortcut

Hi Everyone!Tongue

Is it in front of any house just opposite a wooden arch (Hutan Pendidikan Bukit Gasing Entrance)? I thought the house belongs to someone we know... Anyway, it's better to wait in front of a house than at the hutan...hehehe... mosquitoes sure love...haha!Laugh

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 24, 2004, 2:20 PM

Post #17 of 101 (5843 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 26th, 2004 - ROUND 16 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Yuan Yuan,Tongue

I just feel like going early... So, just hope I don't wait at the wrong place.Unsure Nah...I sure can see you all.Smile The entrance of that hutan is where a wooden arch is, right? Then, I'll be waiting around there. See you there!Laugh

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 24, 2004, 2:27 PM

Post #18 of 101 (5841 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 26th, 2004 - ROUND 16 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Mary!Laugh

Hmmm.....I don't think I mind carring RuYi. After all, most of you will be busy with your doggies.Laugh But I don't think I can for the whole journey...Tongue...too tiredUnsure See ya this sat!Tongue

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 24, 2004, 2:31 PM

Post #19 of 101 (5839 views)
Shortcut

I'm in!TongueLaugh This's my first time with you all! See all of you there!TongueTongue

3. YY & VV
4. MaryAnne & Ladee
5. Lilian
6. Kok Aun

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Jun 24, 2004, 5:31 PM

Post #20 of 101 (5834 views)
Shortcut

Hello!

Yeah, lots of members think that I own a dog but the dog in the avatar is actually my sister's dog. Can't own a dog at the moment coz of work commitments and lack of space in my apartment. Wink

- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Jun 24, 2004, 5:37 PM

Post #21 of 101 (5833 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 26th, 2004 - ROUND 16 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi!

Ya lor..so long didn't see you at trekking. Sure thing about RuYi!! No problem! I want to meet her also mah!! Just bring her along and I can walk her! Wink

- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Jun 24, 2004, 5:58 PM

Post #22 of 101 (5831 views)
Shortcut

Tahu......mana tak tahu!!! LaughLaugh Feel bad also adi!! Tongue

- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Jun 24, 2004, 6:17 PM

Post #23 of 101 (5829 views)
Shortcut

ya ya.. the wooden arch... wait for us there.. and if u see anyone walking with doggies... shud be one of us liao... but ask first lah.. coz i know some residents there do go for walk with their doggies too leh

u got msn or not... we can chat there... ;)

nairud
K9 Maniac

Jun 24, 2004, 6:50 PM

Post #24 of 101 (5827 views)
Shortcut

Hi all,

Count me in...

Tiger Chan & Piper the Terrorist

heheheh

Bring Ruyi along. I'm sure someone will be able to tend to her.

Join the JRT(Lil' Terrorist) Zone

Click me to join Piper in DogSter

Sorely missed, Grizzley and Whitey the Terrier

Koogiebus
Enthusiast

Jun 24, 2004, 9:12 PM

Post #25 of 101 (5820 views)
Shortcut

BlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlush"Hello, I am in if nothing emergency happen !!"

3. YY & VV
4. MaryAnne & Ladee
5. Lilian
6. Kok Aun

7.Kurt&G + Koogie
***** KOOGIE LOVES U ALL ***********

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my