beagle need grooming?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Koogiebus
Enthusiast

Jun 23, 2004, 8:21 PM

Post #1 of 27 (5995 views)
Shortcut
beagle need grooming? Can't Post

Hi there, just wonder if beagle needs a little grooming??

coz my doggie fur seems messy a bit..
***** KOOGIE LOVES U ALL ***********

JolinG
Doggyman

Jun 24, 2004, 10:44 AM

Post #2 of 27 (5986 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Koogiebus] beagle need grooming? [In reply to] Can't Post

just a brushing to remove hair is sufficient....maybe twice a week with normal bristle brushSmile

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 24, 2004, 3:26 PM

Post #3 of 27 (5985 views)
Shortcut

I think nothing to groom for Beagle. Just need to clip the nails.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jul 3, 2004, 6:05 PM

Post #4 of 27 (5974 views)
Shortcut

hi, Koogie...

beagle need grooming too... just like taro need grooming....

but just need u to spend 2 mins a day.... grooming is not only for doggie hair.. its for a healty skin too.. get a soft brush will be done.. groom from top to his stomach... u will see her hair will be shinny and healty..

grooming is also showing the relationship between u and koogie.. she has to let u groom whenever u want as u r her 'boss', and doggie love grooming..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

(This post was edited by Bull Lover on Jul 3, 2004, 6:08 PM)

Koogiebus
Enthusiast

Aug 23, 2004, 10:49 PM

Post #5 of 27 (5913 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] beagle need grooming? [In reply to] Can't Post

My god..now I only realise that you actually replied my post wahhahahaha.....
Sorry for the late reply..
Hmm i saw there is something like a brush which you can wear on the hand one (like a glove) to brush the fur one. is tat suitable for beagle?Wink
***** KOOGIE LOVES U ALL ***********

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 28, 2004, 8:53 PM

Post #6 of 27 (5875 views)
Shortcut

hahaha me also slow half step lah haha now only see ur reply hahahaha.. hey u oledi buy the brush? this will be fine..the pic.

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

(This post was edited by Bull Lover on Sep 28, 2004, 8:56 PM)
Attachments: oval2.jpg (4.36 KB)

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 5, 2004, 12:05 AM

Post #7 of 27 (5809 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hi, Koogie...

beagle need grooming too... just like taro need grooming....

but just need u to spend 2 mins a day.... grooming is not only for doggie hair.. its for a healty skin too.. get a soft brush will be done.. groom from top to his stomach... u will see her hair will be shinny and healty..

grooming is also showing the relationship between u and koogie.. she has to let u groom whenever u want as u r her 'boss', and doggie love grooming..

OIC...Boxer need grooming also lar like this, rite?? 1 week 1 time OK or not??

My Boxers ALBUM (Updated : 22/Mar/2005)

http://photos.yahoo.com/glng675

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Nov 5, 2004, 12:40 AM

Post #8 of 27 (5805 views)
Shortcut
Re: [glng675] beagle need grooming? [In reply to] Can't Post

WAWW u found me all the way here! hahaha..

yes all doggie need grooming, short coat doggie easy grooming lah.. 3 mins will be done.. just get a brush that i post right.. brush them from top to tummy.. will be done. coz all dog sherd mah.. so u can bring him out to groom and let all the die coat drop outside loh..

once a week is enought too.. but u have to let ur dog to get use of grooming mah.. so if u can give him 1 brush any time.. just to let him get use of it then will be fine..

coz if they don't get use of it.. he will bite the brush or run away hahaha.. simple brush brush will done.. good for their skin too..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 5, 2004, 2:10 AM

Post #9 of 27 (5801 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
WAWW u found me all the way here! hahaha..

yes all doggie need grooming, short coat doggie easy grooming lah.. 3 mins will be done.. just get a brush that i post right.. brush them from top to tummy.. will be done. coz all dog sherd mah.. so u can bring him out to groom and let all the die coat drop outside loh..

once a week is enought too.. but u have to let ur dog to get use of grooming mah.. so if u can give him 1 brush any time.. just to let him get use of it then will be fine..

coz if they don't get use of it.. he will bite the brush or run away hahaha.. simple brush brush will done.. good for their skin too..

Actually, I have done liao on Box. But I dun know this call grooming also larBlushBlush

Box enjoy it!!SlySly

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Nov 5, 2004, 6:11 AM

Post #10 of 27 (5799 views)
Shortcut

heheh grooming is brush brush loh.. cut nails loh.. clean ear loh...

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 5, 2004, 6:16 PM

Post #11 of 27 (5793 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

OIC...Box no need to cut nail coz he know how to make his nail shorten n shorten wan..hehehe. But brush hair n clean ear..I have to help him lor..

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Nov 5, 2004, 6:33 PM

Post #12 of 27 (5791 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

OIC...Box no need to cut nail coz he know how to make his nail shorten n shorten wan..hehehe. But brush hair n clean ear..I have to help him lor..

IF DOGGIE ALWAYS WALK ON THE ROUGH FLOOR THEIR NAIL WILL BE SHORT LOH.. IF WALK IN SMOOTH PLACE WILL GET LONGER AND LONGER..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 5, 2004, 6:55 PM

Post #13 of 27 (5785 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

IF DOGGIE ALWAYS WALK ON THE ROUGH FLOOR THEIR NAIL WILL BE SHORT LOH.. IF WALK IN SMOOTH PLACE WILL GET LONGER AND LONGER..

emm...you put Taro indoor sure need cut cut cut..My puppies all are at outdoor...so cut or not cut is depend. How frequence you bath Taro?? I at least or only 1 a week, depend how busuk they are..hahaha..

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Nov 5, 2004, 8:52 PM

Post #14 of 27 (5784 views)
Shortcut

emm...you put Taro indoor sure need cut cut cut..My puppies all are at outdoor...so cut or not cut is depend. How frequence you bath Taro?? I at least or only 1 a week, depend how busuk they are..hahaha..

taro can go out and in by himself hehehe but i don't keep him outside 24 hours lah.. coz he bullie nose.. i scare he over heat ah..

bath him ah.. at least 2 X a week ah.. if i bring him out and make too dirty then shower him with just water loh.. try only shower hims with shampoo 2 a week..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 6, 2004, 7:45 PM

Post #15 of 27 (5778 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

taro can go out and in by himself hehehe but i don't keep him outside 24 hours lah.. coz he bullie nose.. i scare he over heat ah..

bath him ah.. at least 2 X a week ah.. if i bring him out and make too dirty then shower him with just water loh.. try only shower hims with shampoo 2 a week..

1 time/week x 3 boxers = 3 times liao, if 2 or 3 times/week x 3 boxers...........

somemore...fish lar...kura-kura lar need to care also.....My daughter jealous liao spend so many times on pets!!! n Saturday nite always got friends come to my home for "Yam Cha"ShockedShocked

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2004, 6:45 AM

Post #16 of 27 (5775 views)
Shortcut

ur girll will love animal growing up with all these pets.. heheh .. good on her..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 8, 2004, 6:47 PM

Post #17 of 27 (5768 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
ur girll will love animal growing up with all these pets.. heheh .. good on her..

I always teach her can not kill small animal even is a ant but I witness some parents will instruct their kids to kill it...I don't think so it is good education.

1 day, I bring her to taman n she terpijak a bug then she is crying coz the bug was D liao.Frown

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Nov 9, 2004, 8:08 AM

Post #18 of 27 (5754 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

I always teach her can not kill small animal even is a ant but I witness some parents will instruct their kids to kill it...I don't think so it is good education.

1 day, I bring her to taman n she terpijak a bug then she is crying coz the bug was D liao.Frown

hmmmm.... but u have to teach her what and when to kill ; what and when not to kill loh.. but for sure she is a sweet gril.. how old is she ah? hehehe much be cute one ler..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 10, 2004, 12:49 AM

Post #19 of 27 (5736 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

hmmmm.... but u have to teach her what and when to kill ; what and when not to kill loh.. but for sure she is a sweet gril.. how old is she ah? hehehe much be cute one ler..

Ya lar..you are rite! When see your bulldog can not kill but ask her to bring back home...hahaha....Sly

She will be 4 yrs old in Feb 2005. She is very close to me n somemore manja lar....

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Nov 10, 2004, 12:58 AM

Post #20 of 27 (5735 views)
Shortcut

Ya lar..you are rite! When see your bulldog can not kill but ask her to bring back home...hahaha....Sly

She will be 4 yrs old in Feb 2005. She is very close to me n somemore manja lar....

aiyer.. see lah.. talk about ur girl .. salave all come out liao.. hehehe.... show us ur girl picture lah.. must be cute little gril..4 yrs old ah.. is the best time to play.. talk talk talk.. soooo cute one.. asking and asking hehehe...

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 11, 2004, 12:05 AM

Post #21 of 27 (5717 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

aiyer.. see lah.. talk about ur girl .. salave all come out liao.. hehehe.... show us ur girl picture lah.. must be cute little gril..4 yrs old ah.. is the best time to play.. talk talk talk.. soooo cute one.. asking and asking hehehe...

Ya lar...she is many talking n many question to ask....sometime dun know how to answer..hehehe......

Attachments: Zheng Han1.jpg (83.7 KB)

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Nov 11, 2004, 9:52 PM

Post #22 of 27 (5705 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

Ya lar...she is many talking n many question to ask....sometime dun know how to answer..hehehe......

WAWW sweet girl wor... cute girl.. looks like mummy or daddy ah? ehehehe... make poss some more gar.. hehehhe...

yes children ask ask ask.. don' tknow how to answer hahaha.... some time get crazy.. but sometime very funny hahaha..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 12, 2004, 5:46 PM

Post #23 of 27 (5692 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

WAWW sweet girl wor... cute girl.. looks like mummy or daddy ah? ehehehe... make poss some more gar.. hehehhe...

yes children ask ask ask.. don' tknow how to answer hahaha.... some time get crazy.. but sometime very funny hahaha..

emmm...seem you are not onli dog lover, but also super kids lover nei.......If you have kids, you should be a nice mummy...Wink

My little girl get fever these 2 days, hope she will recover soon.

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Nov 12, 2004, 10:59 PM

Post #24 of 27 (5687 views)
Shortcut

oh dear we run out of topic.. hahah i write u in willy and taro chat ok... see u there

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

candy722
Novice

Nov 15, 2004, 12:14 PM

Post #25 of 27 (5671 views)
Shortcut

Aren't beagle's hair very short? Why kind of grooming can you do besides a bath?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my