South City Condominium

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2004, 7:17 AM

Post #26 of 30 (1038 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] South City Condominium [In reply to] Can't Post

Slyi dont want people to know your age mah. so that people think you are young , around 25. seriously i think that you r 25-30. isn't it nice for people to say you are young.

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 13, 2004, 7:21 AM

Post #27 of 30 (1036 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] South City Condominium [In reply to] Can't Post

BTW,any idea who is nairud ? Guess we have met,but don't konw who ? I think he is same age as me ?? I only know he is this thread's owner......

Blush I am the man with dog's name

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2004, 7:22 AM

Post #28 of 30 (1035 views)
Shortcut

not too sure who is he. Cool

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Aug 13, 2004, 6:30 PM

Post #29 of 30 (1033 views)
Shortcut

Yeah, they will do operation before the adoption. Therefore, no chances to let Ya Ya have her own baby lah..Too sorry....ai...I will feel so sorry and guity to Ya ya when we discuss abt this topic...caz i didnt give her a chance to have her own babies..ai...

Em...according to them said they r not allow to those who stay at Apartment or Condo to adopt the dogs or cats. But in fact, you have to double check with the relevant ppl. It is quite a sensitive topic...if i answer u "Yes" they allow ppl who stay at Aprt for adoption, then in future they will just simply adopt a dog and return the dog to SPCA or PAW if they get warning by the Aprt management.

YEah, both of us are pround to have Mon mon. But for you too mah...at least ur Taro really show his love to u n ur wife, for instead some of the pure breed they duno how to show their love to their master....Actually Taro have a lot of advantage which maybe u duno, maybe he is ur bosom fren and get closer to u which most of the doggies cannot do that so...and maybe he is understanding leh...whos know...always be pround of ur furkids although Taro is not good in Tricks, maybe he is good in others thing like can be ur best fren leh...heheheh...

Yeah, i can understand. Like me also have not much time to contribute myself to PAWS. But i will spend my free time on there to help out or i will try to socialize with other ppl when they need a dog. So that i can convince them to adopt the dog from PAWS or SPCA or even from those who doig the rescue dog charity... Maybe from that u can contribute ur time to safe lot of dog instead of going to SPCA or PAWS to help leh.. Becaz around ur fren sure they will have some ppl who looking for a dog, maybe this is the way to help out SPCA or PAWS leh.

gigidarling
Novice

Aug 25, 2004, 9:59 AM

Post #30 of 30 (1014 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nairud] South City Condominium [In reply to] Can't Post

hey there!

i read with much much woofy interest about the relaxed ruling against pet at your friend's apartment - south city condo.

would you know if situation is still the same now?

please ask your friend the rent and also selling price for that condo. i'm looking out for condos or apartment where we can live 'quite' happily with our 4legged family member.

thanks!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my