First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

nairud
K9 Maniac

Jun 22, 2004, 7:12 PM

Post #1 of 30 (3393 views)
Shortcut
South City Condominium Can't Post

Hi all,

Yesterday i went to my fren's house in South City Condo in Seri Kembangan, Serdang. Smuggled my dog in inside a bag and later found out that i can simply bring my pet in and out of the apartment. So far, this is the only place i know allows dog inside the apartment.

Join the JRT(Lil' Terrorist) Zone

Click me to join Piper in DogSter

Sorely missed, Grizzley and Whitey the Terrier

a_evie
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2004, 7:34 PM

Post #2 of 30 (3369 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nairud] South City Condominium [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe...where is that?

sounds good...so nice you can walk in and out freely with the furkid...if only all apartments are like that.

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Jul 10, 2004, 12:36 AM

Post #3 of 30 (3319 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nairud] South City Condominium [In reply to] Can't Post

hi hi!!!

I also can bring my dog in n out from my apartment. Curently i stay at Cheras, which everyday i bring my furkids go down to the garden to do his pee poo. The guard won't kacau, onli the management of the apartment will kacau..so at nite i will bring my furkids a short walk, even the guard over there also knew us...

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 6, 2004, 5:20 AM

Post #4 of 30 (3240 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gillian923] South City Condominium [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

how small is your dog ? Your condo allow big dog ?

Blush I am the man with dog's name

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Aug 6, 2004, 6:01 PM

Post #5 of 30 (3229 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] South City Condominium [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Hi! U dog is so cute like my Ya Ya.

I got two dog, Mon Mon is a Spitz mix with Mongrel, em...so is abt a medium size dog lah which he got abt 16kg lah. And another one is Ya Ya is a Pom mix with unknow lah...small breed and abt 5kg. I everyday bring both of them take lift and go down to the garden to walk. They wont bark or make noise or even when i bring them out, they wont jump here n there to make ppl scared.That's y my malay neighbours n frens there no complaint abt my two dog...So, at the moment i still save to have them, i hope other dog wont bark alot caz i found there is another dog which is same block with us.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2004, 6:19 PM

Post #6 of 30 (3228 views)
Shortcut

Mon Mon is a Spitz mix with Mongrel Pom mix with unknow lah

the way you said it is funny. you don't even know your pom mixed with what dog. lol. Cool

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Aug 6, 2004, 6:27 PM

Post #7 of 30 (3227 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] South City Condominium [In reply to] Can't Post

Opps...Mon mon is a spitz mix mongrel, whereby Ya Ya 's owner dont want her and thru it to SPCA and my sister adopt her one.....tat's y i duno what breed she mix with....kesian baby

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2004, 6:43 PM

Post #8 of 30 (3224 views)
Shortcut

oh i see. pity the pom x unknown.

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Aug 6, 2004, 10:30 PM

Post #9 of 30 (3217 views)
Shortcut

She is not pity, as long as she is happy to stay with us and the pity will away her...since she found her husband tooo...hehehehhe...her husband is mon mon

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2004, 10:37 PM

Post #10 of 30 (3216 views)
Shortcut

lol. good to rear that ya ya is getting married to mon mon.

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 7, 2004, 8:08 PM

Post #11 of 30 (3205 views)
Shortcut

Hi,my dog is pomeranian mixed with Pekingnese. Looking for girl friend,he has very nice personality.at times very selfish lah...hope to find him a girl friend and then one day I become grandpa..SlySly My dog's name is Taro,my name is Rocky,me & my dog switch identitySly He is dog with human name & I am human with a dog's name,pls don't confuse huh !

His ears used to be down,only last two years stood up...after I moved to 15th floor,he was more like Pekingness then.

I saw mon mon during the dogathon, I was number eight,did you see us ? What was number during the fashion show ?

Your condo management is very nice huh,the place I stayed was quite ok,untill one old man complaint..then the mangement put up a notice and the elevator also painted the theree woords " P** Not Allowed".How the pet can take the lift ? I wonder ???

We put Taro in a bag & cover him with a tower,sneak into the carpark and drive out every day..so far so good,guard don't say anything even when they see us,only some hypocreep....Mad

Since you are in Cheras,do you joint the Cheras gang ? I am one of the memeber too but lately Cheras Gang is very quite,guess everybody is busy.long time no party oredi.

Nice to know you !

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Aug 9, 2004, 7:28 PM

Post #12 of 30 (3191 views)
Shortcut

So sorry to tell you that actually Ya Ya had already SPAY, we adopted her from SPCA and they normally will spay before they give us...So sorryUnsure.

Well, both of my furkids like to making fren, so if in future any gathering or wat plus keep us update, i may join. Thank you for so friend to them.

Really you saw Mon mon in to competition too, but he ddint won for the prize. How abt ur one? Is the avator is ur TARO? On Dogathon, i 'm the one to help up to jaga the PAWS counter, therefore most of the time my husband was taking mon mon for competition. I guess when tat time u saw him must be a guy holding his leash, i also not sure wat number for his competition. But i do realise that there is one POM mix at DOgathon which wear bees cloth 1...is tat u???? Do u have any pic to show me, maybe i can remember who and which pic u r. Tat day i am wearing white shirt and shor pan with LONG LONG hair 1...do u c me?

Yaloh, my condo guards r so nice and good. Even my neighbour there also didnt complain abt my dog, onli the management r not allow us to have dog and even give warming letter too. As long as my furkids didnt make noise and dirty the place i gues they still can survive at here. Beside we also bring them out everday by taking the life, and we didnt hide them...so maybe when we met then i can show u or descript to u how the take lift without complain by other ppl. Actually most of my neighbour r malay, but they didnt complaint at the moment i hope it will be same as future, no 1 complaint.

Glad to meet u....Rocky

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 10, 2004, 5:22 AM

Post #13 of 30 (3181 views)
Shortcut

Alamak !Tongue No chance oredi ka ? Never mind lah,just have to keep on looking loh !Sly

We visited the PAWS counter as well, bought some drinks and sign my wife sign the petition,I should have sign up too....Unsure Are you the one who is selling the key chain ? Just wondering if PAWS & SPCA are same organizations ?

Taro is wearing a white & red strip Tee sponsored by Petalog,not the Bee,enclose is TARO's pic,may be you have some idea...my wife is Japanese & her name is Kiyomi. so many ppl at the dogathon how can you remember so many faces ???Sly

Attachments: Taro1.JPG (43.9 KB)

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Aug 10, 2004, 5:27 PM

Post #14 of 30 (3176 views)
Shortcut

Sory ...really no chance...if they didnt take out the WHOLE thing then maybe we can give them a try..but i guess SPCA will normally take out the whole thing....

SPCA & PAWS r actually not a same organisation, but their intention are the same, save dogs n cats...for more inforamtion, you can look on their website to visit them....Regarding to the petition, maybe u can visit SPCA webside to find the form n sign out thru the internet.

Yeah, i'm the one who sell the key chain! when dogathon abt to finish, i and three gals try to sell as much as we can lo....but three of them r carried with a tray, which i'm the one onli sell key chain. I guess u saw me on tat day... I think i saw u n ur wife.....at tat time of the pretty competition...caz i went there to sit for a while and look around.....

Huh! ur wife is a japanese..so ur japanese sure excellent lo...how u communicate with ur wife? Hey next time maybe we can meet again and at least to let my furkids to fren fren with ur furkids mah...heheheheh...actually try to socialize my dog...since they look like a kampong gal n boy...hahhah

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 11, 2004, 4:52 AM

Post #15 of 30 (3164 views)
Shortcut

Hi Stan,

Attaches is the phot lah !

Attachments: Img_9943.jpg (30.7 KB)
  Img_9963.jpg (32.2 KB)
  Img_9963.jpg (32.2 KB)

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 11, 2004, 5:03 AM

Post #16 of 30 (3163 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

It's ok..don't feel bad, it's not your fault anyway.Sly

I left the place after they announced the winner, we never win any prize,but in our heart,Taro is always our Champion. In this kind of contest,usually only pure breed will win the price Pirate

Do u think the champion that day is special & Kawaii ((cute) ?,I don't think so at allPirateUnsure But I think your dog looks good in that outfit..

My Japanese ah.......so so lah,sometimes campur campur lah,if takes time to translate from english to Japanese, then I will speak English,some times she cannot understand my Japanese,but my teacher can understand woh !!Tongue

My Taro can understand many language...Sly included sign language,some time he do not respond when we call him,so I have to use hand sign or angry faceCrazy

Cheras have mnay members leh,u can try to get to know them....pug is one of the Cheras Gang,check it out,they used to have party every month,but this month is only for PUG....coz' the place selected this time is small.....next time lah,will keep u inform incase of any gathering....Saturday we will be going for jungle trekking,if u don't mind the distance,come lah.always welcome...

Attachments: Img_0324.jpg (96.2 KB)

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 11, 2004, 5:06 AM

Post #17 of 30 (3162 views)
Shortcut

Hi Stan,

my face is in another attahcment....SlySlyTongue Hope u can find it....

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Aug 11, 2004, 6:17 PM

Post #18 of 30 (3153 views)
Shortcut

Yaloh, i know it is not my faulth. But feel like i didnt give her a chance to have her own child, atleast give birth once for her life then onli decided to spray mah.....ai...generation pass to next generation mah...a least it is same blood of YA YA...hahha...such a china man thinking hoh...opps..not man is women...hahah...

Dont be so sad, cross breed or mongrel can also be a champion mah, therefore you have to prove to them that Taro cna also be champion. Like my mon mon, he is actually a spirtz mix with mongrel, but tat day he won two prizes leh..one is Dogathon run, another one is best Trick leh...some more is a 2nd prize leh.This is the first time he participate the games & saw a lot of ppls n dogs..who said cross breed r not smart. Dont always think of pure bred or pedigree is the best, actually sometime cross breed r smarter then pedigreed. Ofcourse we cannot make the sentense like pedigree is the best, we alsno cannot said that mongrel is smarter then other pure breed.

An example can show to you is my mon mon. Do you know, he is actually smart and like to observe. That day i bring him to VISIT the obedience class, caz tat day i have to jaga counter again at UPM. And, mon mon actually stay there abt 5 minutes to observe wat the teacher teach the other dog. At nite, my husband gt shock tat he actually learnt from that and he show it to my husband. Mon mon know how to sit when my husband stop walking and follow his step while walking ...etc this is wat he learn from the obedience class.

Always train you dog and prove to other pedigree that your Taro also can be the best of cross breed, or even can fight with other pure breed. Dont always think tat cross breed r not smarter then pedigree.

ICIC, last time i also used to chat iwth my cousin in Japanese, but sudah lama tak cakap...all sudah lupa...opss...forgot to tell you that my cousin sister married a Japanese guy lah...heehehh so have to learn a bit...if not difficult to communicate.

I know that cheras have gathering gang, maybe next time u can invite meh...

wuwuwu...sad thing is i hope to join jungel trucking, but my husband have to work on Saturday and i myself duno how to go...so i didnt join, unless organise at Sunday then for sure i will go......kesian i.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 12, 2004, 1:22 AM

Post #19 of 30 (3143 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

i have see you pic. all i can say is that, maybe you are not so photogenic, and your wife and abang taro more photogenic. both of them are always the stars. but at least you get to be taken in a solo pic with abang taro. Tongue tonight i will be rushing to midvalley to buy a new pair of shoes for jungle trekking. Wink if not then i got no shoes to wear, and have to wear sandals or slippers to go.Frown

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 13, 2004, 6:44 AM

Post #20 of 30 (3129 views)
Shortcut

As a friend,don't "char" me like that lah,Angelic

Some more promoted to K9Addict oredi....please take care of your junior like meUnimpressed

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2004, 6:51 AM

Post #21 of 30 (3127 views)
Shortcut

uncle mushashi,

i very nice one. i don't simply 'char' people. only good friend i 'char' only.

lol. you are senior. i am junior. only that my rank is higher bcs i post more. just like when in the trekking, i walk faster than you. remember, you are doubled mine. Smile

your junior, stanley

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 13, 2004, 6:51 AM

Post #22 of 30 (3127 views)
Shortcut

I think all the dog for adoption at SPCA & PAWS are definitely done the operation before being adopt.

As I heard from someone that adoption from SPCA/PAWS are alos nto easy as they will check from time to time and they also won't let ppl who live in Apartment to adopt dog,is that true ?

I hope I have extra tiem so I can be a volunteer for PAWS too,as I live very near to PAWS,my office is just across the road only.

Talk about training,my TARO is too difficult to train,some more very choosy on food,usually other dog will eat the treat when did the right thing,Taro huh,never touch leh.Blush

Being MON MON's parents must be very proud lah ! COngratulation for having such wonderful dog.

My Taro don't do tricks,but he is really lovely and he always espress how much he love me !Sly And we love him too !

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 13, 2004, 6:56 AM

Post #23 of 30 (3125 views)
Shortcut

though I am is double you,it didn't mean anything leh,

but you are still my senior in puppy.com

I will respect you too....Tongue

(This post was edited by musashi on Aug 13, 2004, 7:02 AM)

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2004, 6:59 AM

Post #24 of 30 (3123 views)
Shortcut

aiyor. don't lah like that. in my heart, you are forever my senior. you eat salt more than i eat rice. i think i wanna offline liao. maybe later come online again. bye.

PS: better not mentioned that your age is doubled mine next time, bcs

anyone can know our age by simply knowing what is your or my age. Frown

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 13, 2004, 7:03 AM

Post #25 of 30 (3121 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
aiyor. don't lah like that. in my heart, you are forever my senior. you eat salt more than i eat rice. i think i wanna offline liao. maybe later come online again. bye.

PS: better not mentioned that your age is doubled mine next time, bcs

anyone can know our age by simply knowing what is your or my age. Frown

what ? what did I said ?Shocked No lah,don't worry..you say only mah !LaughLaugh

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my