Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Chat with Willy and Taro...

First page Previous page 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 Next page Last page  View All

a_evie
Doggyman

Jan 29, 2005, 11:53 PM

Post #1276 of 1298 (1458 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Chat with Willy and Taro... [In reply to] Can't Post

mummy can eat my kibbles...then i can eat mummy's yummy salted and oily food....hehe...anyhow my kibbles are (i guess) safe for human consumption...why i say that...mum will look at all the ingredients and then taste it and decide whether to buy for any of us. if it say pet food only...mum will ignore the the stuff and go get another one lor.

she's quite gila...even daddy tak tahan her tasting our so called commercial food. and on thursday ...alamaks...she went to taste my new vitamins from aunty irene...daddy also shake head wor....Frown

but i guess she made the right choice lor...the vitamins are quite yummy in its own way. something like the white cod liver oil minus the smell that drives daddy up teh wall when mummy and i have our cod liver oil.

he thinks haliborange is good...but mummy will ngam ngam cham cham that its only coloring and flavoring with very little cod liver oil....but its yummy wor...too bad mummy does not allow me to take haliborange...although daddy does give me a little from time to time when mum's not around.

hmmm...heard mummy said that peak season for work starts next month wor...alamaks.....poor shalom then.

hmmm..i also heard mum and dad planning for cny trip with uncle jon....i wonder where are they going to bring me this time....mum is keen to try father's guest house in cameron. they allow shalom in.....hehehe...will keep you posted!

In Reply To

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 30, 2005, 5:04 AM

Post #1277 of 1298 (1452 views)
Shortcut

Hahahaha! You infected innocent Evie with your chi sin-ness ar?? Ada keh she eat Shalom's kibbles... She must be really hungry... Hahahahahahaha!

Love, BB's Mommy

Frown BB Appreciation <<-->> BB ~ My Baby, My Love, My Everything, My Reason For Living Frown

Frown BB Shares Goss-Fest <<-->> BB & Snowy, Sitting under a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G ~ Gossip is F-R-E-E Frown

Frown BB Photo Album <<-->> Puppy Love ~ BB Photo Compilation Frown

Frown BB Dedication <<-->> Doggone It! BB @ Dogster! ~ BB Blogs 2!! Frown

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 30, 2005, 5:06 AM

Post #1278 of 1298 (1451 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Chat with Willy and Taro... [In reply to] Can't Post

Alo woman???!!!

Get your own food and quit eating your daughter's stuff! Hahahahaha!

You wanna borrow screwdriver or not? I think you need to screw your head back on properly lah! Hahahahaha!

Love, BB's Mommy

Frown BB Appreciation <<-->> BB ~ My Baby, My Love, My Everything, My Reason For Living Frown

Frown BB Shares Goss-Fest <<-->> BB & Snowy, Sitting under a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G ~ Gossip is F-R-E-E Frown

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jan 31, 2005, 9:03 PM

Post #1279 of 1298 (1447 views)
Shortcut

shalom!! nevermind lah, let ur mummy eat some lah.

my fatty mummy ah, she also take my muum muum ler.. sometime she say... hmm no teats one.. sometime she shout!! WAWWWW HOR HOR MEI ah!!! if she sound like that ah... the can of muum muuum, i will be able to have half lu... she will give me 1 and 1 for herself everytime she give me...

sometime she even 1 for taro 2 for herself ler.... hmmm no wander she so fat hahahahaha.....

shalom how r u ah? didn't see u long long time lah!

me taro next mth 1 yr old lu!!! 3 days more ah!! YEAH!!! don't know what i will get ler???...

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

a_evie
Doggyman

Jan 31, 2005, 10:54 PM

Post #1280 of 1298 (1440 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Chat with Willy and Taro... [In reply to] Can't Post

bet your mummy will get you lotsa toys and yummy treats...and happy birthday yeah...you're a big boy on 3rd feb?

actually mum would always taste my food and make sure its safe to eat. so generally anything that says for pet consumption only...she'll veto the idea of buying that item.

mummy's treats all very funny...she even makes my vitamins part of treats wor...she's funny...but i guess its a nice idea too....so when it comes to wipe face time...hehehe mummy will give me vitamins as treats!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 1, 2005, 7:01 AM

Post #1281 of 1298 (1431 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Esther6281] Chat with Willy and Taro... [In reply to] Can't Post

Ah, not chi sin lah hahahah.... just curious mah... Tongue

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Esther6281
ALPHA

Feb 1, 2005, 9:09 PM

Post #1282 of 1298 (1428 views)
Shortcut

Goodness... Kibbles punya smell also quite funky, some more wanna makan ar? Pirate

Love, BB's Mommy

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Feb 2, 2005, 1:30 AM

Post #1283 of 1298 (1425 views)
Shortcut

then ur mummy is good, try because of safe... my mum try is because she is greedy!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHA....

YEAH! me big boy loh!!!! 1 yr old loh!!! kakakaka...

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Feb 2, 2005, 1:31 AM

Post #1284 of 1298 (1425 views)
Shortcut

hahahaha not eating the whole bag lah.. hahha only 1 mah

anyway.. not much teats..Frown

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

a_evie
Doggyman

Feb 2, 2005, 3:55 AM

Post #1285 of 1298 (1418 views)
Shortcut

guess so lar...but dad thinks she is a little over the top with my food...and teh constant worry that shalom is too skinny....

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Feb 2, 2005, 6:24 PM

Post #1286 of 1298 (1415 views)
Shortcut

skinny.... i dont know ler.. u have to ask willy tai ko.

but for sure u r skinny for me... hehehe but i am skinny for mummy wor.. she say hope i can grow abit more hahaha

lucky will still can run here and there ah.. if not cham loh.. me fei jai loh...

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

Esther6281
ALPHA

Feb 2, 2005, 10:47 PM

Post #1287 of 1298 (1409 views)
Shortcut

taro, the other day, aunty crazy and i saw a friend of yours in ikano... very well behaved like you too... Laugh

foo, u also eat kibbles ar?? why u all people have a cult ar?? hahahahahahaah!

Love, BB's Mommy

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 2, 2005, 11:54 PM

Post #1288 of 1298 (1408 views)
Shortcut

Ah... just curious mah... I can already say I have tried Purina, Science Diet, Ekanuba, AttaBoy, Whiskas and Friskies so far... canned food I tasted already Nature's Gift and Pedigree hehehe... oh, and Cesar also hahahah....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

Esther6281
ALPHA

Feb 3, 2005, 8:20 PM

Post #1289 of 1298 (1400 views)
Shortcut

*gasp*

I thought you tried one (whatever brand) or two biji kibbles... My goodness! You tried some of everything! Hahahahaha! Ah, BB eats Canidae, next time i bring over some so you can list down Canidae as a kibble you have tried also lah... Hahahahaha!

U try Willy's treats also?? Pirate My gosh! This is a new side of you I didn't know about, Hun... Hahahahaha!

Love, BB's Mommy

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 4, 2005, 3:56 AM

Post #1290 of 1298 (1395 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha... hey, me very curious wan and I will try anything loh.... This one I bought for Willy ah, very nice taste lah, can taste the chicken and lamb flavour hehehe... Pedigree milk bones also nice, taste like baked cookies with a creamy taste hahaha.... Can, bring Canidae lah coz I also want to try hahaha....

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Feb 4, 2005, 9:13 PM

Post #1291 of 1298 (1390 views)
Shortcut

hahahhaah.. ppl think we r siao one lah hahahhaa...

human food not good enough mah so eat dog food loh hahahh..

yogurt drop is yummmmmmmmy!!! HAHAHAHAHA WOOOOO i just love it!!!! everytime i give Taro 1... i myself have 3 HAHAHAHAHAHA........

i feed taro with hand, and i lick my own fingers!!! HAHAHAHA .....

TARO NOT 1 YR OLD LAH!!!!! go and see his pic lah hehehe....

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 4, 2005, 9:26 PM

Post #1292 of 1298 (1388 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha... what to do? We love our doggies like love children hahahaha.... I don't mind Taro give me facil loh, he has nice saliva hahahahah...

Wah, you give Taro 1 but you eat 3!!!! Wah.... sure habis very fast hehehehe....

Taro almost mah... he big boy liow hehehehe...

Oh, I tell you ah, last time PAWS got a nice bulldog, no one adopt him so they put to sleep liao.... so cham..... not many people visit PAWS so dunno he there or not... me also dunno wan, my friend told me.

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Feb 4, 2005, 9:34 PM

Post #1293 of 1298 (1386 views)
Shortcut

huh???? put to sleep liao ah? :( so sad....

but one thing, if u bring a bulldog from this rescuse place, its better ur pocket is loaded, if they got skin problem.. then it will be a long term liability.... only love is not enought...:( too sad..

yes ah taro 1 i have 3 hahahaha.. yummy mah..

my mouth big mah!! eat 3 loh! hehehe :P

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 4, 2005, 9:38 PM

Post #1294 of 1298 (1385 views)
Shortcut

Yah... but very cham also to see a dog so nice like bulldog put to sleep loh.... Yah, also need a lot of money coz sure the bulldog might have had some problems also.

Hahah... I think Taro's mouth bigger lah.Shocked

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Feb 4, 2005, 9:46 PM

Post #1295 of 1298 (1383 views)
Shortcut

yes wor buy so expensive... ppl fon't care of them hor...

hey their dogs coming ler.. will update u...

yes ah these days soo tired lah.. tonnes of paper work...

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 4, 2005, 10:03 PM

Post #1296 of 1298 (1381 views)
Shortcut

Wah!!! REALLY!!! Coming? When... wuwuw... must tell me loh when come coz I so so so so so want to seeeeeeee....

ah? you tired ah.... near CNY mah so I guess everyone got lots of paper work... me now damn busy loh coz everytime must online lioa to chek out updates....

Esther6281
ALPHA

Feb 4, 2005, 10:43 PM

Post #1297 of 1298 (1379 views)
Shortcut

waaaa! u r terrible lah! what have you done to my friend?? have u seen here anywhere?? she answers by the name HUN and she uses the nickname crazymouse... she is also HUMAN. hahahahaha!

anyway, i will bring some of bb's makanan and let u try... hahahahahaha! u damn funny lah... mango's food also try ar? what about simba's? hahahahahaha! the mouse punya leh? hahahahaha!

Love, BB's Mommy

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 5, 2005, 6:04 AM

Post #1298 of 1298 (1376 views)
Shortcut

Hahah... me sound crazy meh? No lah hahahahah.... I'm still Hun loh... or to your BB, Aunty Crazy hahahaha....

Wei, I not so dumb to taste rabbit food and tortoise food, looks weird and smells funny hahaha... But I have tried cat food heheheheheh....Tongue

First page Previous page 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my