Chat with Willy and Taro...

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 Next page Last page  View All

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 22, 2004, 12:01 AM

Post #1 of 1298 (6818 views)
Shortcut
Chat with Willy and Taro... Can't Post

Hahahaha... I just open this thread for anyone who wishes to chat with Willy and Taro plus their owners lah (crazymouse_yyh and Bull Lover)heheehehehehe..... going to be a chatty placeTongue

Feel free to butt in and chat with any of us hehehehe....Laugh

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2004, 12:28 AM

Post #2 of 1298 (6805 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Chat with Willy and Taro... [In reply to] Can't Post

haloooooooo..... taro is here!!!!

halo! sister hun, Willy tai ko!! rexx, toby and miss tammy.

yesterday taro get scold by mummy againFrown. taro very notti!! bark bark popo and try to bite mummy... but mummy scold me...Frown then i rub my face on the grass in the garden and 'fat pei hei' aiyah!!! maybe use the wrong technic... get scold some more... then mummy ask me to go home... Frown WWWuuuuuuwWWWuuu... mummy sooooooo 'ngok gai la' one.. i rush back and hide under the table lu... mummy go toilet ready for everything and i go bully popo... AHHHHH mummy scold again!!! aiyah!! then i don't dare to bark bark lu... lay down gwai gwai.. hehehe she carry me to shower hehehe..Crazy

then i play happily again after shower..... hehehe... ohhhh feel want to make BIG BUSINESS!!!! fast fast sit infront of the door... yiiii???? i smeelllllll foooooood!!!! run!! run to the kitchen and see!!!!!
haaaahaaaa foo~~d.... mummy ask me to go making big business.. i don't want ah! better sit stay like she teach me hahaha.... then she carry me out.. put in on the floor... RUNNNNN RUNNN back to the kitchen!!! hahahah yummy food...... ohhh.. carry again.. forcing me to poo poo..... ok ok i poo ok....
finished!! rush back b4 cleaning my butt! "HA"HA"HA... canot tahan lah!!!! run in to the cage! 'YEAH!! dinner!!!!

now taro learning stand ah.. but still not sure what is it...

thats taro's day...22/06/04

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 23, 2004, 12:51 AM

Post #3 of 1298 (6803 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Chat with Willy and Taro... [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahhahhaa foo!

it's always so funny to read abt taro! i can really imagine him doing all that! carried out but run back into the house! hahahahhhahahhaha!!! can't wait to meet him!

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

kesuke
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2004, 4:02 AM

Post #4 of 1298 (6800 views)
Shortcut

hi hun! Cool

bull lover is your friend is it? Crazy

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2004, 7:17 AM

Post #5 of 1298 (6799 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Chat with Willy and Taro... [In reply to] Can't Post

haha halo!! u r abit like following taro to read his news h thanks for sharing my happiness ya..ahaha yes he is funny.. making me laughing everyday... he always do some sor jai things hahaha..

and i am imagine that.. i go gathering right.. taro will only stick on me.. because i am eating there hahaha... then everyone will laugh at him.... really piggy! HAHAHAHAH

yes ah! once he know we are making his breakfast or dinner.. no matter how u ask him to play or whatever lah.. he will just sit there and wait.. even all ppl left the kitchen to see tv.. because i sook his dog biscurt mah... so take time loh.. all of us go to living room to sit.. he will also sit in the kitchen and looking up to his bolw hahahaha... really really greedy one!!!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

(This post was edited by Bull Lover on Jun 23, 2004, 7:46 AM)

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2004, 7:19 AM

Post #6 of 1298 (6798 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] Chat with Willy and Taro... [In reply to] Can't Post

halo.... hehehe so so call friend lah.. i know hun here too.. she is cool!! although i am 10 years older than her.. but we play the same game kakakaka.....

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2004, 7:44 AM

Post #7 of 1298 (6797 views)
Shortcut

hmmm halo ALL!! who come here to visit.. taro will call them FRIENDS,

last night.. mummy try to delate my pee & poo from 3.30am to 4am... but when she wake up on 4am.. i oledi do both big business in my cage... ohhh when she is down.. i am soo sorry.... sit there and look sadly into her eyes.. sorry mummy... yiii? but mummy didn't scold me wor.. she pet my head and tell me nevermind...ask me to come out from the cage and sit aside.. she clean everything with ubat and water.. fan the place until dry.. then carry me back to continue my dream lu...i know mummy sayang me one...right mummy... heheheh...

today someone is coming over.. who mummy call them family friends, for me.. they r guess.. taro was soo happy and abit not happy too... normally i can go out from my cage after i finished my dinner and pee...then i can sit beside the table to see my family having dinner.... although they don't give me anything... but mummy will always give me a pinch of moshmelo... yummy...i always try my best to be gwai and wait for that.... today i have to stay in my cage when everyone is having their dinner... so i am not happy with that.. i try to do some tricks...banging the cage make by playpen... ohhhhh its open!!! yeah yeah!! run to kong kong ;eg....yummy yummy... and uncle give me graps... yummy.. cold one wooo hoooo!!! then popo start ngam ngam cham cham said i oledi have it alot today.. in the afternoon.. then kong kong pluck 3 more and run to the living room with me hahahaha.. i have 3 more graps!! YEAH!!! vitamin C mah... ai... they all don't know one lah! then i play i with kong kong outside... then uncle come lah!! ohh he have his glove on.. play time!!! yeah!!!! i play kuat kuat ah! coz very happy mah! got guess come!!!

then play half way.. ohhh... my ngok gai la mummy come lu!!!! ask me to do homework wor.. aiyah! do homework everyday!! very cian lah!!! comeon today got guess want me to do homework some more!! NO NO NO!!! taro don't want!.. hehehe finally mummy let me holiday one day ya!! happy!!. guess don't dare to play with me.. said i am rough and looks frice... hahah nevermind lah... mummy like me because i am rough mah.. same like her... and puppy.com love taro mah.. say i am CUTE ok!! my face call CUTE ok!! not ROUGH!!! hehehe... thick skin again! yes.. until painless... hehehe..

today sooo enjoy ah.. play soo kuat and mummy give me ice water.. then go to sleep lu!!! hahaha no homework... this is the 1st time i don't have to do homework since i am back here.. but anyway.. mummy enjoy looking me doing homework.. so i will try my best to get good mode tomorrow and do some homework lah ok!!! sorry mummy taro is notti tonight.. but i am so happy.....

day for taro....22/06/04

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

(This post was edited by Bull Lover on Jun 23, 2004, 7:53 AM)

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2004, 6:32 PM

Post #8 of 1298 (6791 views)
Shortcut

Yah... like so friend aledi, summore her bulldog Taro so cute hahaha....

Hey, you are also my friend mah, just that Foo and I talk too much in other people's thread so like disturbing them loh hahahaha....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

(This post was edited by crazymouse_yyh on Jun 23, 2004, 6:33 PM)

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2004, 6:33 PM

Post #9 of 1298 (6789 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Chat with Willy and Taro... [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for dropping by hehehe... Taro is really a cute bull hahahaha

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2004, 7:20 PM

Post #10 of 1298 (6784 views)
Shortcut

Wah, Taro knows how to 'fat pei hei' hahahaha.... notti ah... so your mummy must be really angry and can see steam coming out of the head? hehehehe.... nolah, I don't think Taro is that notti heheheh....

Wah, you making this like your journal hahahah.... but good also, can read and laugh more about Taro hahahaha.... Good boy loh Taro do business in cage, last time ah Willy always pee in the house not because he cannot tahan... because he 'fat pei hei' lah hahaha... always scold him and he will look at me with sad sad eyes, then he put his head on the floor and roll over to show his tummy and scratch me hand like saying "ok, I'm a bad dog, just don't scold me anymore, I'm sorry" then sure I'll be petting him and tell him I forgive him hahahaha.... now Willy tai ko gwai loh, never pee in the house loh, just sometimes got lah but it was when I scolded him and he go show his anger at me hahahah....

Hehehe... such a good boy, do homework, Willy, Tammy, Rexx and Toby no homework to do hehehe... all lazy but full of play time.... yesterday Toby palyed with plastic bottle, so cute, he run around the house with the bottle in his mouth and kept on wagging his 2 inch tail hahahahah.... so funny hehehehe.... Willy bark at him loh coz Toby don't want to listen to me heheheh...

Foo, don't feed to much grapes to Taro ha, I read that grapes can be poisonous to dogs..... I still don't know why but just don't feed too much loh.... oh, you don't have to feed dogs vitamin C coz their boy produce the vitamin and if got extra in their system ah they will pee it out hahhaah.....

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 24, 2004, 12:56 AM

Post #11 of 1298 (6780 views)
Shortcut

haha yes we talk to much in ppl house.. an away pull away from the topic haha.. so better don't kacau others... u all r always welcome here ah!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 24, 2004, 1:12 AM

Post #12 of 1298 (6779 views)
Shortcut

hahah yes ah like taro jpurnal hahaha..
taro notti one lah! hahaha really ah they will show anger by peeing in the house ah.. ?
aiyah rexx toby tammy and willy oledi big boy and gril lah.. still homework meh? no need lah they oledi know everything.. taro still pig pig like that.. ai...
if we r at home taro don't pee in cage.. if he remember he will go toilet or sit infront of the door... or i will open the door and ask him to go shh shh... hahah willy taiko also soooooo dea bao one haha...

hmmm graps no that good ah... ok ok.. i think maybe the skin right.. too much ubat? ohhh about vitamin c that animal produce by themself right.. yes all the animal produce vitamin for themself.... but sometime it is not enought for them.. so sometime they will need some suppliment.. like swine and poultry... they take vitamin c like humn too.. when the weather is hot...

actually i don't know why.. or what i have give taro eat.. but sure not grap... last time when i bring taro back right.. he always got dirty beside his eyes. u know what i mean hahah i don't know how to call in english ah... but these 2 weeks.. just a bit bit wor.. much much less.... why ler?

hey hun.. when ur boxer is baby right.. u shower them with cold water? or warm one? because i shower taro in wrm water.. but looks he doesn't like it.. but when i open the tap.. he will run and play with the cold water... but i scare he will get cold too... but he doesn't looks like feel cold... can i shower him with tap water? i see some doggie is shaking after shower... but taro don't...
hahahah toby like plastic bottle ah! taro also ah! last time i give him a bottle with water.(new one) he chew until water come out! aiyah! all places wet!
taro only wag his tail once....never see again haha.. short tail...

ok ok i better don't give him that much of grape. watermelon can? he like that too...
ok lah ready to get home to shower taro today.. hehe...

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

a_evie
Doggyman

Jun 24, 2004, 3:44 AM

Post #13 of 1298 (6776 views)
Shortcut

hellllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

grape no good...poisonous one...mummy also does not give me grapes. but mummy mixes watermelon with oranges for me and daddy...yummy...taste like sherbet lor...but daddy gets one big glass...shalom gets only 2 tablespoon...mummy kiamsiap betul!

i have homework to do everynight...and morning. mummy says practice makes perfect..but i am always naughty...i only do my homeowrk properly if i like it...then mummy give angry face...like cartoon then daddy also laugh...shalom also laughs....sometimes when mummy is really angry...i become a good girl lor.

nowadays mummy works very late. sometimes comes back only at 3am. luckily got the nice aunty next door who brings me to her house to play and run...somemore make dinner for me.

sometimes mummy comes home to make dinner for me...then after i peepoo...mummy lets me sleep for a while before i follow mummy and daddy back to their office...mummy and daddy works with teh designers...shalom can sleep and play with my bunny...sometimes the korkor also take me walkies...but all dark one...everyone go home liao except for mummy and daddy....

sometimes after work...mummy and daddy bring me for supper...but shalom can only eat what mummy brings from home...nice also...sometimes mummy runs into 7 11 to buy yakult for my supper!

okie okie...everyone don't be naughty...

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 24, 2004, 7:16 AM

Post #14 of 1298 (6775 views)
Shortcut
Re: Chat with Willy and Taro... [In reply to] Can't Post

aiya ya!!! the whole family also don't know taro canot eat grape ah!!!!!! sei lah sei lah!!!! STOP NOW!!!!!! but can taro know why poison ah? because of the skin ah?

hahahah yes wor homework every night... i like watermelon also!!!! very very like ah!! u small mah.. ur mummy give u 2 tablespoon loh.. got watermelon + orange wor.... me only got 1 kind in a time... but i got a full bowl.. hehehe.... mummy say let my body cool down wor... but i am good boy ah..i eat all my food..maybe mummy don't worry i will not eat my main meal...

shalom ah.. u know we r difference ah... everyone see u.. they will say.. WAW so cute.. to u... but everyone see me they will say WAW sooo FAT to me.. WWWWuuuWWUuuuuu.. but what to do? doctor say i am ok.. mummy keep giving me alot of food.. see the food don't eat ... canot wor...

WAWWW ur mummy and daddy work until so late ah? tell them to take care ah!!! business is important but health is more important ah!! good to hear nice aunty take care of u too... then ur mummy also can fong sam when working..

today taro just do abit of homework...and mummy buy me 2 big bones YEAH!!!! chew chew chew!!today nothing much ah....hmmm i got doggie biscurt+1/2 egg+1/4 canned food+boil port meat for dinner.. or got nutrition suppliment too hehe...

today i go straigh away to mummy few times once she call me, he looks so happy with that.. jumping here and there.. like a monkey.. ai.. canot understnad her.. hahaha...

this afternoon ah... my popo give me egg yoke ah!! hahah i am sooo happy ah!! i dance the ricky martin song to her ah.. u know..'shake ur bomm bomm shake ur bomm bomm..shake ur bomm bomm baby...' hahaha.. she looks happy too wor...

today i got my shower.... then after i am dry.. and mummy washing the towel... hahah i rush into the toilet and play water.. and run out.. WAWW canot stop one ah running.. the breake kenah water ah!! but very fun to play with.. mummy laugh at me and dry me again.. lucky don't get scold... tongiht i sleep abit early.. tired after playing around...

ok lah.. taro sleep lah.. see all frineds tomorrow!! nite nite!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

(This post was edited by Bull Lover on Jun 24, 2004, 7:24 AM)

a_evie
Doggyman

Jun 24, 2004, 8:34 AM

Post #15 of 1298 (6772 views)
Shortcut

mummy mentioned that grapes are bad for me because of the chemical contents in the grapes can cause me to have renal failure due to a rise in calcium in my body and my kidneys when they can;t handle the high level wuill make me ill...of course must eat a lot a lot for that to happen...but mummy is always very cautious...so no grapes and raisins for me...mummy screamed that night when daddy tried to give me grapes...aiyah mummy panic for no good reason...

mum and dad are in advertising and printing...own business plus mummy says must work hard so that can buy shalom toys and food hor....quite true since every week mummy goes marketing for my barf...then at night she kah liu with whatever mummy is going to cook for dinner. but sometimes when i go to aunty's place...mummy does not cook lor. aunty will make me sashimi and make fruit puree with egg and yoghurt for me....nice...but sometime i don't know what aunty is saying. she speaks funny english and good japanese..which i cannot understand because mummy also rarely practises her japanese with me. sob sob...

mummy gives me whatever fruits that they except grapes...oh..i don't get to eat durians often because mummy hates durian. so if daddy wants to eat..daddy must eat outside the house...sometimes daddy brings me out to eat durians also...by the pool site or the barbeque pit. then when go home..alamak...mummy will wash me inside out.

i like to mandi also...mummy always gives me warm water and massage. then sometimes mummy give me aromatherapy mandi also. she mixes special oils for me and allow me to swim in her bathtub...oh...i killed my rubber ducky that aunty gloria bought for me....Pirate

haha you are so funny wan...no breaks. i also no breaks..but all the time lor. my fur so long...must ask mummy to bring me to aunty mandy to cut hair. mummy cannot cut one. she cut liao...i look like alien only. haha aunty mandy cut...i can also play with freddy korkor. then yangyang korkor will sit next to me...hmmm. i wonder when can mummy bring me for grooming.

oi...don't be so greedy...eat so much egg yolk. bad for your heart you know...

and don't say i am cute. mummy always says that i am a gangster...very chor lor...not siman...maybe lor...but i like people to visit me...i can't wait for weekends. then mummy bring me to see kaiyeh and kaima. sometimes they come over with all of daddy's kakis. then uncle mickey will come...he is so fun. always give me massage....

mummy says we may meet up wor...but pls ask your mummy to come drive my mummy. because my mummy very bad tempered on the road. that day she drive illegally to great grandma's house...alamaks...she scolded so many drivers....i think my mummy gila wan...

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 24, 2004, 8:56 PM

Post #16 of 1298 (6770 views)
Shortcut

Willy sometimes pee loh but once in a bluemoon but Willy knows if do every time sure kena smack in the butt by mummy heheheh.... so I do senyap senyap loh, make sure Hun mummy dunno then she will not smack me hahahaah....

Willy don't like fruits.... Willy only wants to eat apple, last time mummy gave me papaya and watermelon I go and spit it out in front of mummy hahahah.... made her so angry coz have to wipe the floor.... but I very gentleman wan coz most of the fruits ah I go spit on the carpet hahaha..... so never dirty floor loh..... then ah pohpoh will sure scold me..... but later sayang me with boiled pork... hehehe... yummy....

Ohhhh... Taro got eye discharge hehehe... use eyemo, can make it less wan, Willy always use but don't like, always make a fuss when mummy drip it into my eyes but in the end, my eyes feel fresh and shinny hahahaah....

Hehehe... now mummy says she let me do chatting wor since the subject is chat with Willy and Taro hahahah..... so now I rule this place with all the other dogs..... yahoo!!!

Cold.... Willy don't like cold water but love cold air-con room hehehehe.... Mummy bathe me in steamy hot water.... not boiling hot lah, just good warm water, I love it and my tongue will stick out coz very syiok hehehehe....... Rexx and Toby nevery shake, they bathe in cold water when puppy so when they are older they like normal tap water... Taro can bathe in tap water... but if shake ah must tell your mummy it is too cold so add some hot water for youSmile

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 24, 2004, 9:38 PM

Post #17 of 1298 (6769 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Chat with Willy and Taro... [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah... Shalom is here to play with Willy and Taro ah? Hehehe... good, then all doggies can chat chat hahahaha.....

Oh, thanks for giving such great info on the grapes, now my mummy knows why grapes poisonous loh hahahaah..... But I also read that dogs cannot eat oranges wor....

Shalom, tell your mummy and daddy don't overwork... later pengsan loh....

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 24, 2004, 10:57 PM

Post #18 of 1298 (6768 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Chat with Willy and Taro... [In reply to] Can't Post

shalom ah!! no more grape for taro lah!! mummy oledi announced to everyone.. no more grape for meFrown durian i also like.. but only try once.. no more lu..
ohh ur mummy and daddy work in advertising & printing ah.. i ask mummy ah.. if anything can get ur mummy also.. aiyah.. still canot forget about grapes... lucky i will have watermalon to eat..

WAWWW sashimi ah! me only got doggie biscurt ah...waw ur mummy speak japanese ah! soo ging one ah? my mummy speak...er....er....... doggie words hahaha.... wollfff woooflffll like that hahaha.. ohhh u go grooming soo many friends lah.. me no grooming... i only go clinic.. but i am happy too.. doctors love me so much.. always play with me until forget to work... poor doctor.. maybe no one play with them.. so i entertain them lah.. like mummy lah.. like to play soo much.. ai.. sometime i play until tired..s he still want to play..ai... jump like money... u saw money or golila b4? in tv u can found gar.. go and see lah then u will see my mummy..
every weekend mummy go and buy me food too...and some new reast hehe... my treast is going to finished lu.. mummy sure will get new one for me this week hehehe..
WAW u got bathtub ah... i have to stand there and shower ah!!! i want bathtub too!! but how big i should ask mummy to get ler? yes breakes will lost function once my leg is wet....

go and take ur mummy no problem ah.. but need more details ah.. mummy don't know the place.. ohh r u going to the dogathon ah? ask ur mummy go lah...we can play there then.... please lah!!!!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 24, 2004, 11:05 PM

Post #19 of 1298 (6767 views)
Shortcut

halo willy...
hahaha pee pee...
huh? u don't like watermalon ah? yummy and cold one wor...
haha u spit the fruit on the carpet not on the floor ah! aiyah thats more worst ah!!!! hahahaha but looks like ur mummy love u soo much wor.. no slaap slap on ur butt... mummy always slap my butt... but don't know why ler.. maybe for fun...but she alway scold me after slap me..
eyemo? mummy use one ah? sure can ah? ok ok ask mummy buy for me..
oh yes ah yesteday mummy shower me with tap water.. no shake one.. get awake after shower.. happy one...running around again!
mummy say ah she will bring me to pug gathering.. will let u know if it is fun ok! oh also mummy will bring me to pohpoh firned house.. got puggy too wor.. but don' tknow when..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Jun 25, 2004, 2:44 AM

Post #20 of 1298 (6762 views)
Shortcut

wah wah wah.. hot topic in here ahhh.. then i cannot left out also liao leh... how come my mummy nvr know there is a thread for us to chat with other doggies frens geh... mummy so outdated one

talking abt fruit... since mummy loves durian... i always got the chance to eat lor.. but mummy won't let me hv one by myself.. she will give some only..

i love apple the most... everytime when seeing mummy eating apple... i sure wan to rebut with her... red apple only.. green apple.. i dun wan.. not nice.. :) ... and to mummy dearest.. remember i wan eat apple without the skin one leh....

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 25, 2004, 7:02 PM

Post #21 of 1298 (6753 views)
Shortcut

Willy no like watermelon or other fruits... will spit out wan... dunno why my mummy never smack me... maybe she still think I old ah so want to make my life happier heheheh.... I am happier hahahaha.... but she likes to smack Rexx and Toby but not because they're notti wor, coz they like it hahaha... they will close their eyes and shake their legs coz so song ah hehehe.... but Tammy like facial massage... I don't like Tammy.... when she comes too near to me I will bark.... coz when she was puppy she always try to chase me and play rough with me.... don't like her...Mad

Aiyoh, I cannot tahan cold loh, my mummy makes me sit in a chair to bathe so I gwai gwai sit hahaha... sometimes my tongue come out and this will make my mummy Hun laugh hehehe... then she will say all good things about me when bathing hehehehe..... but then ah, I like bath a bit coz got hair dryer hahaha... I love hair dryer and then my mummy will cut a bit of my fur and comb it till so smooth hahahah... then I will make her angry by going outside to play with Rexx hehehe

So good, can go pug gathering.... I cannot go anywhere coz mummy has to jaga us coz her daddy working....but nevermind loh coz cannot wait go dogathon hehehehe... You will know me when you see a shih tzu with spiky hair hahahah.... my mummy want to gel it wor and then I will wear red bandana hehehe....

Yesterday ah, I was very bored coz mummy left me at home with her bros... she go and watch movie at night wor.... I so so miss her..... luckily she feed me liow, if not I will bark the whole night and kacau pohpoh hahahaha......

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 25, 2004, 7:08 PM

Post #22 of 1298 (6752 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] Chat with Willy and Taro... [In reply to] Can't Post

Yay! Eevee is here!

Your mummy not outdated lah, we baru put this thread coz we kind of like kacau people's thread hehehe...

Oh... vv like durian, Willy also hahaha... but my kongkong don't give wor, say durian not for dogs hehehe.... sometimes mummy Hun will curi curi give me..... but sometimes I no mood so I will spit it out hahahaha... make my mummy angry but I no need scared coz she only scold and never spank meTongue

I also like apples wor but with skin lah and must be red hahhaah.... still, vv got same taste as Willy heheheh....

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Jun 25, 2004, 8:40 PM

Post #23 of 1298 (6751 views)
Shortcut

tell u some secret.... mummy get flu this few days.. but horr... she still like to smell my body leh.. dunno wat she can smell from my body leh.. she always like to put her face on my body one.. mummy siao liao leh... sssshhhh ahhhhh....

last nite, mummy kept me in the room, dun let me go to the living room, coz she said her housemate's bro is coming to stay with us for a month and i must stay inside the room for a month too... at first... i still can tahan lah.. coz got garfield accompany me mah.. but later felt bored.. so to attract mummy's attention, i bark and bark and bark... got scolded by mummy... ppssstt... she's cooking leh.. sure got chicken meat for me liao...

maybe coz mummy pity with me alone in the room, she came to peep on me once in 10 minutes... i think she juz wanna to make sure i dun pee or poo on her bed or in her bedroom leh... but since she put me alone in the room, i wan to take some revenge.. so i pee a little bit just in front of her bathroom.. this really making my mummy mad leh.. but she dun scold lah.. juz looked at me with her chubby stern face... gakakakakakak

dinner time, and yeah yeah.. as i presumed.. i got chicken meat.. mummy got cooked some sort like hokkien mee, she tried to give me some, but i juz ignored it.. mummy first time cooked this hokkien mee.. i dun wan to be guinea pig leh... sorry mummy....

then after tat, mummy put me back in the cage and alamak.. she forgotten to let me out and she already fallen asleep.. poor mummy.. feeling sick.. so i din disturb her lor.. juz being kwai kwai in the cage also..

mummy suddenly wake up at 5am... a lot of mosquitoes ohh she said.. seeing me in the cage.. quick quick she said sorry and let me out again.. and nottie me, playing ard with garfield again... suddenly i felt someone outside the room... so i barked lor.. but kena smacked by mummy using newspaper.... now ohh.. i afraid to see newspaper on mummy hand leh.. poor me... but luckily only newspaper.. not really pain lor...

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 25, 2004, 11:40 PM

Post #24 of 1298 (6747 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] Chat with Willy and Taro... [In reply to] Can't Post

Aiyoh VV, not only your mummy likes to smell you, my mummy also ah...... she do the same thing like your mummy ah.... I think very weird loh... coz my mummy also do that to Rexx and Toby and Tammy but she say I smell the best wor.....

VV must be good girl loh, listen to your mummy. She say no barking so you must not bark ah heheheh... but sometimes we dogs cannot resist barking ho, we always like to bark heheheh..... See, your mummy so sek lei, make for you chicken plus try her cooking hehehehe... I always like mummy Hun's cooking so I don't like dogfood heheheh.... I also like curry and sambal but mummy only let me taste lah, never give me eat the whole thing.... scared later I pengsan hahahaha....

Wah... your mummy so scared you pee and poo ah.... I don't pee and poo in my mummy's room coz her room is my room haahaha.... and I have 2 beds, one is a pillow and the other is my mummy's sleeping bag hahahaha... she always scold me coz make it dirty but I don't care, I like the sleeping bag, so cool and spongy hehehehe.....

VV still young ah so must learn a lot loh, newspaper... for me that rule was long ago.... I have never seen mummy take newspaper to scold me liow, now ah she just make angry face I already know she mad loh and will quickly hide behind the sofa heheheh..... but sometimes she catch me so I have to always say sorry to her.... if I very notti ah mummy will chain me to a table and scold me, so I will sleep and feel sorry, then mummy will let me go and I will be running around again hehehe.....

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 26, 2004, 12:34 AM

Post #25 of 1298 (6746 views)
Shortcut
Re: Chat with Willy and Taro... [In reply to] Can't Post

halo!
lastnight ah.. mummy said the internet not good canot online for the whole nihgt.. hope tonight ok lah..
hmmm last evening ah.. abit sad.. mummy rush home and eat her dinner very fast.. hmm maybe she don't even eat her dinner nicely... and bring me out to garden..because i like grass.... then when we walk happily to the garden.. mummy say we canot go in wor... then walk until a cornar without any ppl.. mummy let me on... but suddently got an uncle come over and said.. mummy better not to bring me up.. because there was a lady for find and someone take away her doggie.. sad... mummy also say.. because she know i love to play on the grass sooo much... then we only can go walk walk... after walk we r back to home.. mummy shower me with tap water again!! yeah yeah i like it wor... no shake shake!! ohhhhh guess what!! mummy bring me out again with car!!!
hahaha no box this time.. sit on the chair one ah... open the window... but i don't know why she open the window? so i sit and lay on the chair.. hey its better then the stupid box u know.. then mumy bring me to an uncle house with 2 doggies... one big 'choy' dog one small size dog like me.. abit bigger than me lah.. then i play with the small one.. the big guy is lock.. and bark me.. scary one.. hehe but i play happily till mummy say go home lah..
rush home and drink water and sleep... guess what.. hehe no homework for 1 day!! YEAH!!!
OHhh mummy ask uncle PSD in here.. he say ah grape.. because of the seed is poison!!! so mummy ask if seedless one ler... hehehe.... i miss grape alot ah!
apple i like also...
aiayh! vv ur mummy sick ah!!! ask her to rest more ah! u don't kacau her lah ok...
ohh smell smell ah! my mummy also do that... smell my face also.. use her big head to knock mine also.. but don't know what is the black things hanging on her head.. i chew on them loh... hmmmm.... what is that huh?
ok lah.. canot play too much lah.. see how tonight lah!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my