ello~~ MITCHER & ROSCOE is back !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jun 26, 2004, 8:47 AM

Post #26 of 44 (1055 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Augustmoon] ello~~ MITCHER & ROSCOE is back !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehello... hmm.. well about my fatty micher boy.. hmm.. i thinmk he's around ur's .. it's been awhile i didn't check his weight cause i'm preety busy lately ... and that's why i don't have much time to check on his weight ... hmmm... but mitcher boy is still considered fat... but then i still love how he looks and i think he's my most adorable little baby after all
~~~ It'S a DoGgY DoG WorLD~~

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

YUMIKO masaki @ charming PARIS girl
love's dogs... true dog lover !!!
My PETS, My FRIEND, My FAMILY

MY DEAREST MITCHER BOY MUMMY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 13TH MAY 2007

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 27, 2004, 4:31 AM

Post #27 of 44 (1052 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yumiko_masaki] ello~~ MITCHER & ROSCOE is back !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hahah he is big ya! yes VERY heavy to carry... lucky his mummy is not skinny one.. also big one.... hehehe.. so still no problem loh... but later hehehe....canot imagine... hehhe

aiyah u soo good loh.. got sweety... my taro only like sweety when he sleep...is fatty really palyful... but he get tired very fast also heheh.. lazy boy.

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

nathalie
Doggyman

Jun 27, 2004, 6:45 AM

Post #28 of 44 (1051 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yumiko_masaki] ello~~ MITCHER & ROSCOE is back !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehi,

sorry for the late reply...have not really logged in to reply mail lately. how's everyone back in s'pore? send regards to ur babies ya. yalah..busy especially towards the end of the year. never thought in a blink of an eye it's gonna be the end of the year again n we have known each other fo a year plus d. Wink

oh july's both of u's birthday? good good..hehe..at least can have double celebration together. tyrus's in july also but teddy's on november Tongue so there will be so many July babies out there...Smile oh yes someone's turning 21 yeah..hehe..big gal d..attain ur golden keys d Tongue

yalah mayb tyrus's staying here for long coz my fren might be back to UK end of the year..she's still here sleeping on her mattress covered with blanket coz she has juz vommitted and not feeling well Frown but it's gonne be a while and i'm certain she's gonna be fine soon Smile

Augustmoon
Dog Kichi

Jun 28, 2004, 12:52 AM

Post #29 of 44 (1048 views)
Shortcut

HelloSmile ya... lah whether big, small, thin or fat there are still our lovely kids. Yesterday we were having durian party and she like the durian so much that i have to cage her, she keep coming back for more. Is it okay for dog to eat durian. First time have not try before.

Regards.
Augustmoon & win

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jul 15, 2004, 9:52 AM

Post #30 of 44 (1035 views)
Shortcut

Laughhi .. so sorry to reply so late... i was a little busy in this few days and imagine i haven't been sleeping for 2 days just to rush on projects.. huh ? ur dog eats durian ??? wow that's weird... for my babies they will only sniff sniff and then sneeeeze and then run away form the durian but then still curious about what is inside the durian.. hahaha oh well i might be having my own bussiness soon and i can't tell when but definately this bussiness will come true. well i might open a doggy cafe in which to allow dog owners to bring their baby's along for food and shopping. in my cafe i will have doggie set lunch and also doggy fav food. besiedes that i will also have doggies accesories and also treats to sell.. and also i will have puppy dog.com members to come over for a gathering. i will also have membership on my doggy cafe in which it will have special discount and great gifts for the doggy and also birthday gifts for the owner and also the doggy, such as doggies accsesories or gift vouchers. so what do you think ? do you think it will work ??
DOGGIE CAFE ANYONE ????

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

Augustmoon
Dog Kichi

Jul 15, 2004, 9:43 PM

Post #31 of 44 (1029 views)
Shortcut

Hi,Cool
Congratulations, wo!!! be ur own boss. Happy for u, hope that ur dream doggy café will come true. I’m sure all doggie lovers will like it, a place to relax with their furkids and chit chat. Is ur café in Singapore or Malaysia. Best of luck.Wink
Regards.
Augustmoon & win.Sly

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jul 16, 2004, 8:50 AM

Post #32 of 44 (1026 views)
Shortcut

Smilehahaha.. well this cafe of mine will definately in malaysia. it's just because i'm working in 'spore now. i'm now working part time in a petshop on sat and sun to learn more about how to run the bussiness.. hehe guess what i do learn more lo... i hope the puppy.com members will support me lo. oh you can find me chatting about this cafe in the 'chit chat forum on - my idea of doggie cafe???' hope you'll join us in the doggie forum lo.

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

sbt
Enthusiast

Jul 17, 2004, 4:39 AM

Post #33 of 44 (1022 views)
Shortcut

Your are something! Sly I have never seen a warmer welcome back than this.
See the enthusiastic responds.

Glad to know you. I am a new member.

SBT
A Dog is for Life, Not just for Christmas

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jul 17, 2004, 8:08 AM

Post #34 of 44 (1019 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sbt] ello~~ MITCHER & ROSCOE is back !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

WinkSmilehi there...

nice meeting you sbt... having fun in this forum ? well i have been enjoying as much as you do i think... hmm.. what makes you think that i'm something..?? haha this welcome back it's to inform all my pals that i'm back and i'm also gonna open a doggy cafe for all the puppy.com members so that my pals and their babies will have a spot for them to hang out lo... so you're a new member.. let me give you a biggest and the warmest welcome to our puppy.com club... hope to meet you in my new dogy cafe soon... Laugh

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jul 17, 2004, 8:25 AM

Post #35 of 44 (1018 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] ello~~ MITCHER & ROSCOE is back !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehi nat,

soooooooooo sorry to reply you that late.. i have been busy working late;y and i haven have enough time for myself... i have been working from day til night.. just imagine i have to support the 2 little fatso's... hahahplus i have working up not just to save money but also to learn from other on how to open a bussiness.. well maybe next time you can brin your dog and tyrus to my doggy cafe when u visit kl lo..TongueWink

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Aug 1, 2004, 9:15 AM

Post #36 of 44 (1003 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi there...

well good news you guys.. well my company has send me to malaysia to do some event for 3 months and then this time i'll be coming back with mitcher (since he is much more easier to bring ) and as for roscoe he will stay back with his daddy cause he is much more attach to his daddy and his daddy won't allow his baby to follow me... so this time will only be mitcher boy.. well hope to see you guys when me and mitcher boy is back to malaysia and hope that were able to join you guys in any further gathering ok ? Wink

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

nathalie
Doggyman

Aug 5, 2004, 11:52 AM

Post #37 of 44 (999 views)
Shortcut

Smilewah

tat's great, we may drop by KL for a brief visit somewhere in september...so if possible we can meet up. But i think we might not be bringing any pups or doggies down coz we might be following someone's car down..we have to see first, will confirm with u later ya Smile

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 5, 2004, 10:04 PM

Post #38 of 44 (996 views)
Shortcut

hi

let me know if u r in kl.

nathalie
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2004, 9:18 PM

Post #39 of 44 (991 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] ello~~ MITCHER & ROSCOE is back !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

sure Smile

wan to show me your beagle kah or belanja me makan..hehe jk onlyTongue

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2004, 9:26 PM

Post #40 of 44 (989 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

1) show my beagle to you - with a small fee

2) i bring you tour around KL - with a small fee

3) bring you to best places to eat in KL - with a fee and you pay for the food

4) be your driver - for a fee

nathalie
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2004, 9:31 PM

Post #41 of 44 (988 views)
Shortcut

wah so kiamsiap ah...Shocked

i better go see yumikoloh...no need fee also...even if i go raba- raba her dogs and rest at her house she dun charge fees also..heheheTongue

in that case means juz met u up in a place for a drink (obviously i pay myself) then i guess that one no need fees kan? Unless u are a gigalo..ooh..did i guess it right..hehe..jk only Tongue

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2004, 9:42 PM

Post #42 of 44 (987 views)
Shortcut

i not so kiam sap lah. just jk . all of the above are free of charge in courtesy of Puppy.com Cool

nathalie
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2004, 9:54 PM

Post #43 of 44 (986 views)
Shortcut

Smilehehehe

thank you wor for such a kind offer..

i agree coz i've met alot of nice ppl in puppy.com..they keep me company whenever i'm down in KL.

sadly i've never attended any puppy.com gatherings in KL coz most of the event held clashes with my classes or examinations plus i can't bring my babies to participate..sigh..Frown

but never mind, now that yumiko's coming back guess it'll be better coz at least if i do bring my doggies down they have a place to dwell coz i dun wan to board then in shops. Smile

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Aug 7, 2004, 10:25 AM

Post #44 of 44 (980 views)
Shortcut

Winkhi nat..

wow... it'll be fun for us to meet up again.. after roscoe we kinda didn't meet up for 1 yr already.. kinda miss you sob...
well don't worry everything is fine here and i'm looking forward to meet up with you.. we can go shopping then .. hehehe... err i mean for our dogs lo... oh remember to get the supplier list for me as you help me ok ? thanks alot nat.. oh my 016 number is still the same and feel free to call me when you are here.. Wink

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my