First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jun 19, 2004, 7:29 PM

Post #1 of 44 (2242 views)
Shortcut
ello~~ MITCHER & ROSCOE is back !!! Can't Post

Smile hi there you guys..

how r u all lately ?? it's been a very long time since my babies and i didn't enter thins forum for a long time... well MITCHER boy is ok and now he is as usual... a naughty little chili padi.. as all mini pin owners knows they are really very hot !! and as for ROSCOE boy... hmm.. he is as usual... naughty and likes to eat alot and now his size is kinda triple of mitcher boy size...
well since they come to singapore they are not really used to the place (as i have predicted ) and it takes them at least 1 month + only they get used to it.. and i have to re-trained them where to pee and poo again...
i don't really mind to trained them again as they learn things really fast... (glad to know that they learn things that fast ) ..... hmmm... now they eat as much as they used to in malaysia and sometimes even more... but i think that they will miss their friends in malaysia such as ming yang 2 lovely mini pins... as singapore have less dogs where the place we stay, but mitcher and roscoe do get to know some friends there and they are the same breed like them.. and they are really happy to go evening walks with them.. i'll post the photo up when i have taken them... if you guys want to look at mitcher boy picture, you guys can go to the photo gallery and sear for key word : MITCHER BOY

well as for the new members here... i'm so glad that you guys joined the forum.. to be really honest this forum is really great and i didn't regret joining this forum from the start... and guess what all of us get to learn from each other and to make our babies life better right ? good luck you guys... Wink
~~~ It'S a DoGgY DoG WorLD~~

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

YUMIKO masaki @ charming PARIS girl
love's dogs... true dog lover !!!
My PETS, My FRIEND, My FAMILY

MY DEAREST MITCHER BOY MUMMY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 13TH MAY 2007

Augustmoon
Dog Kichi

Jun 19, 2004, 8:26 PM

Post #2 of 44 (2240 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yumiko_masaki] ello~~ MITCHER & ROSCOE is back !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi old kaki, welcome back. Nice to hear that Ur chili padi are doing fine. Myself also MIA for quiet sometime. Just come back to this forum lately. My little chili padi “win” has grown up and she is 1 yr + very cheeky. Are u studying in Singapore or??
Regards.
Augustmoon & win

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jun 19, 2004, 8:59 PM

Post #3 of 44 (2238 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Augustmoon] ello~~ MITCHER & ROSCOE is back !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileSmileHI THERE

thanks for your warm welcome...
it's nice to know that ur 'WIN' has grown up and also as cheeky as my mitcher boy... well i have just graduated as an audio engineer and now i'm working in singapore.... but i might want to further my studies in australia.. well not that fast yet but i might want to later when i save enough money to support my studies first.... Wink

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

Augustmoon
Dog Kichi

Jun 19, 2004, 11:41 PM

Post #4 of 44 (2234 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yumiko_masaki] ello~~ MITCHER & ROSCOE is back !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,
Happy[laughLaugh to know that u have been graduated. Making sing$$$ to further ur studyWink Riding the cow and look for the horse.Sly Good luck.
Regards
Augustmoon & win

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 20, 2004, 5:44 AM

Post #5 of 44 (2230 views)
Shortcut

hey girl,

how have you been doing in singapore ? i was there last weekend for a holiday trip Laugh lots of doggies owner and i think singapore is definitely a more doggie friendly place than malaysia !

anyway, glad to hear that you have not forgotten me and my 2 fellas... the minpin forum is growing by the numbers and too bad ur not here to join us.... do give mitcher n roscoe a hug and some kisses + belly rubs from me ya !

cheers,
minglmy

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jun 20, 2004, 6:54 AM

Post #6 of 44 (2226 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Augustmoon] ello~~ MITCHER & ROSCOE is back !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown.. well if i don't work in s'pore how am i supposed to feed my greedy labbie ??? hahaha..

yup finally i graduated... so happy cause finally after years of hard work and now venturing to the working area where everything is new to me...

well indeed i have plan to further my studies but then i have to really save up and also make my baby roscoe to go on diet or else i won't have a chance to further my studies.. hahaha hmmm... i like the word riding a cow and look for the horse... hmm.. kinda tough for me to really understand it...thanks for all ur support and i will work really hard for my future and also my 2 lovely babies...WinkSmileSmileSmileSmile

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jun 20, 2004, 7:28 AM

Post #7 of 44 (2224 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] ello~~ MITCHER & ROSCOE is back !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Smileello... gal...

well it's been a very long time since i didn't heard from you.. you were in s'pore for a trip ? wow that's fun... if i know you were in s'pore i might bring mitcher boy and roscoe to meet you.. so you came here with your bf ? hmmm.. i do agree with you that s'pore is more doggie friendly than malaysia and we can even bring our babies into selected mall for shopping... and sometimes i can see in the magazine that there are events for us dogs owners to go sentosa island and play games with them and have all sorts of activities there... it's kinda fun.. although i haven't brought my babies there... as they are still new to the place, i'll try to bring them there so that they will have fun there too...

oh ming yang... how can i forget you.. since mitcher boy loves ur mini pin so much and i didn't know that you have an extra member an ECS right ? i think it must be adorable right ??? as for mitcher and roscoe... they r my babies... so usually now i'll bring them for a walk as were lucky as they have no problems in the lift and also there's a huge park with a lake for mitcher boy to run around and also a lake for roscoe to swim in ...don't worry ming yang... i'll help you to hug my 2 little fellas and also their fav belly rubs...
cheers~~~~LaughLaughLaugh

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

nathalie
Doggyman

Jun 20, 2004, 11:02 AM

Post #8 of 44 (2222 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi gal...

oh..u r finally back from s'pore? how are u? missed u so much..juz got back from kl 2 weks ago..din know u were coming back so soon...kissesss to u & your babies ..muakssss...pls send my regards to your mummy ya Smile my fren also juz came back a few weeks ago..nemo's grown up d..bet roscoe's grown up too rite?

i have not seen any of the members since i last gave them away..candy comes once in a blue moon while the rest r very occupied, so hardly even see them in the thread...i juz hope all the pups have grown well.

really hope to see u all one day..miss u all so much..it's been a year already..so many things happened in this one year..but glad that u are back here safely Smile

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 20, 2004, 7:24 PM

Post #9 of 44 (2219 views)
Shortcut

halo!! i am a new member for u... hehe...

nice to meet u ya... and happy u still come back to this forum to teach us more!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jun 20, 2004, 11:26 PM

Post #10 of 44 (2217 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] ello~~ MITCHER & ROSCOE is back !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

WinkWinkhey nathalie,

yup.. it's been a long time since i never gone to this webpages already... well, me and my babies are glad to be back in s'pore... hmm.. didn't know that you were in kl ... if i know that you were there i'll probably meet up with you cause i did went back for a while to pack some of my important things to bring back to s'pore... but i didn't bring my babies back as they are really hard to bring back...all i did it's to let their daddy to take care of them... thank goodness it's weekends or else how am i supposed to do then...

don't worry i'll send lots of kisses, hugs and belly rubs to my baby and i will thank you all for them... maybe if i bring them back for a holiday i will bring mitcher and roscoe to visit you all ...

you know what totally agree with you... there's just too many things happen in one year.. and you know what everyone it's just busy and we do hardly see each other and it's just only the day that we gave all the pups away.. do you still remember how eager am i with roscoe, keep asking you how they are and before they are born until after they are born and i was like a mad person buying stuff for roscoe and prepared myself to be a good mother... i guess you think it was a little funny right ??? well don't worry nat, roscoe is fine here and he's our beloved baby and me and the dad loves him as he is our baby... hmm.. as for mitcher as you knew him from the first day... still a little chili padi... but i'm still happy because i have no problem with mitcher and roscoe fighthing....Laugh

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jun 20, 2004, 11:39 PM

Post #11 of 44 (2215 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] ello~~ MITCHER & ROSCOE is back !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileSmilehi there... yup you're a new member here for me and i'm glad to have know you... nice meeting you here too... and to all new members here.. glad that you have join this forum... wow... nice doggie avatar you have there.. izzit yours ?

well i dunno how much i can teach you guys, but then why not we all put it that way " Learn from each other " .. izzit better to put it that way ?

nice meeting you here.. have fun in this forum ya !! Wink

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 20, 2004, 11:42 PM

Post #12 of 44 (2215 views)
Shortcut

Hi !

went to a few doggy place but didn't know where to go so blur blur like that over there in singapore.... goodness there seems to be tons of petshop over there right ?

The botanical garden allows u to bring ur doggie there for a walk and there is a cafe that allows u to bring pets too. Do enjoy yourself over there and send some pics back ya coz i have not seen roscoe since many mooons ago.

cheers,
minglmy

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jun 21, 2004, 12:15 AM

Post #13 of 44 (2213 views)
Shortcut

SmileSmilehi there...

well next time when you want to come to singapore do give me a call.. my mobile number is +6596728390... then i'll bring you around and hope that you won't be that blur blur already lo..the botanicla garden and the cafe do aloowed but only on certain time only... so we have to look at the sign board lo... cause on the peak time they don't usually allowed us to bring our pets there... in second thought at bleast we could bring them around where not much people were around... and plus they will have much more freedom then... about roscoe pict, i'll try to be as soon as possible as you know that i'm a little buzt lately but i'll try my best ok ... Laugh oh so hows ur 3 little baby ?? doing fine ?

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 21, 2004, 5:47 AM

Post #14 of 44 (2211 views)
Shortcut

sure will call u next time I'm down to singapore ! Smile as for my 3 furkids they are all doing well naughty most of the time and happily being manja by me and the daddy lor.

cheers,
minglmy

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jun 22, 2004, 4:25 AM

Post #15 of 44 (2201 views)
Shortcut

SmileSmile wow... it's good to know that ur 3 little babies are as naughty and manja as they used to... so how r ur 2 lovely minipins ? i bet they are really adorable right now and mostly wanting ur attentions right ???
well i'll wait for your call and then we can plan to go somewhere else .... so how did you get your ecs ?? mind to share the story with me ?Wink i'll be happy to know then ..

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 22, 2004, 4:50 AM

Post #16 of 44 (2200 views)
Shortcut

halo! yes taro is mine.. hehe my 1st baby boy... yes ah i enjoy here so much! alot of doggie frens hehe...

hmmm i only get all the knowladge from book.. i think its beter i get more from 'live' ya!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

nathalie
Doggyman

Jun 22, 2004, 7:25 AM

Post #17 of 44 (2199 views)
Shortcut

hi yumiko SmileSmile,

never mind coz i din inform many of u too..i was here for a week..n most of u are either busy studying or working..so din kacau ming yang also..scared she's busy mah..Blush roscoe & mitcher are still in s'pore? ooh..daddy taking care of themlah. i see..i thought u brought them back to kl d..nvm..iflah i travel to s'pore sure will pay u & ur babies a visit Smile

yaloh..since december u said when u r coming..din hear ur news till now. thought what has happened pulak Crazy never mind now that i know u have graduated and woking in s'pore...must be very busy...after a long day of work come back have to jaga babies lagi..kepala really pusinglah..but i believe they are behaving or else they'll give u more work to do Mad

sure miss all of them..sometimes when i read the thread about ppl giving away labs of someone found it..i pary it's not by anyone of the puppy owners..but they are gonna be 1 very soon. in july..how are u celebrating his big day? Tyrus is still in my house...eating greedily daily and sleeps..that's her daily routinelah....she has forgotten my fren n refused to follow him home..which explains why she's still in my house..possible he might be working in UK, so she'll still come back with me. she has everything here..from toys to to variety of food..so i guess she'll still miss me..heheTongue

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jun 22, 2004, 6:41 PM

Post #18 of 44 (2196 views)
Shortcut

SmileHIHI..
wow you're taro it's really adorable... i keep looking at the avatar.. i bet that he's a real joy to you and your family... yup indeed that i do agree with you that in this forum we do get to know alot of doggie friend and also we all get to share and xchange knowledge from them... and it will mostly benefit us and also our little babies... so how long have you own taro ?

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jun 22, 2004, 6:49 PM

Post #19 of 44 (2195 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] ello~~ MITCHER & ROSCOE is back !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileSmilehi nat,

yup.. i totally agree with you .. were totally busy especially in the end of the year ... i guess it's like every yr ruitine.. like there's lots of celebration and extra things to do... well as you have ask me about roscoe big day , haha not only july is roscoe big month but it's also my big month so i guess were gonna celebrate together .. that's his daddy's idea and i guess this idea... i bet it's totall happy.. i think it's not only a happy month for me and roscoe but it's also to roscoe brother and sister happy month too right ? did your ask all their mummy and daddy, about how r they gonna celebrate with their baby...
wow.. tyrus us not gonna follow your fren? that's funny.. but i think maybe your house got better freedom and extra things for her to munch loo... Tongue

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 22, 2004, 11:04 PM

Post #20 of 44 (2193 views)
Shortcut

taro is going to be with me for 2 mths.. he is 4mths old now.. so still baby.. hehehe..
yes he is funny at home.. running around the house like a train... and will stuck in the kitchen when he know we r make his food for him... now he is about 11kgs... fatty one.. heheh.. i did put some pic in the photo gallery and under utility group also.. feel free to see see lah...
taro ah.. can say ok lah.. not that NOTTI.. because he is lazy boy.. heheh...
yes i learn alot here and also many pl sharing my taro and my story hehe...
u have 2 doggie? telll me about them lah.. seem i am new.. don't know about them ah..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 23, 2004, 2:38 AM

Post #21 of 44 (2191 views)
Shortcut

Hi !

my 2 fella is FAT and BAD ! all in one hahahaha.... as for the ECS I adopt her from her breeder. He is a reputable breeder himself and really take care of his dog but unfortunately his maid left him and at that time he got abt 9 dogs so what he did as a responsible owner is gave up 5 dogs away to good homes to take care lor.

cheers,
minglmy

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jun 24, 2004, 9:12 AM

Post #22 of 44 (2183 views)
Shortcut

Winkello!!

wow.. taro is 4 mth now ??? from his pict he don't really look like 4 mths leh... but then i still think that he's really adorable... hmmm.. 11kgs... just can't imagine how can i carry him ... err.. must be a little tired to carry him even for 5 minutes right ? hmmm... i guess all our babies are the same.. both of mine will also sneak to the kitchen when they know that i'm making their food too... about mitcher boy.. he's a really naughty and cunning boy... but then he knows when to be good and when to be naughty, hahaha... i guess it's the minipin instinct.. he always like to get our attention and hoping we will give him all our love to him... hahaha naughty boy.. as for roscoe .. he's the sweetest little teddy bear that we ever had... hmm.. i guess he has the labbie instinct and he does always knows when to calm the whole family down when the minipin tries to make us all tired up....

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jun 24, 2004, 9:18 AM

Post #23 of 44 (2182 views)
Shortcut

huh ??? ur 2 fellas are fat ? i thought my mitcher boy is fatter .. sigh ... i think mitcher boy has 2 other fellas to fight for that FATTY title right ??? oh that lucky ECS.. having u as her owner.. i bet you take care of her really well right ??? i think the only dog owner that we all can count on it must be ming yang you... hahaha... now my minipin is also fat.. but then the vet says that he has to control his diet.. but then no extra titbit but he got only extra toys then

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

Augustmoon
Dog Kichi

Jun 24, 2004, 9:32 PM

Post #24 of 44 (2177 views)
Shortcut

i bet you take care of her really well right ??? i think the only dog owner that we all can count on it must be ming yang.

Hi yumiko masaki,Wink
Fully agreed with u. She a good mama to her 3 kids and also give ton of information to new members what more to said but to appreciate job well done. What is the weight of ur FATTY mitcher boy, mine weight 10lbs.
Regards.
Augustmoon & win

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 26, 2004, 2:28 AM

Post #25 of 44 (2176 views)
Shortcut

no lar... my ecs and me got fate to be together only lar... so dun say anything abt counting on me as dog owner lor. my 2 is naughty all the same Laugh

cheers,
minglmy

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my