Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog's Rights and Protection:
PETITION TO PRIME MINISTER

paulynn
ALPHA

Jun 19, 2004, 12:31 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1357 views)
Shortcut
PETITION TO PRIME MINISTER Can't Post

PETITION TO PRIME MINISTER : CRUELTY TO ANIMALS ULTIMATELY LEADS TO CRUELTY TO HUMANS.

ANIMAL LOVER ALL OVER MALAYSIA PETITION FOR A PRO-ACTIVE GOVERNMENT STANCE ON THE PREVENTION OF CRUELTY TO ANIMALS BY PASSING EFFECTIVE AND DETERRANT LEGISLATION:

1.INCREASING THE CRUELTY FINE FROM RM200(SINCE 1953) SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER TO AROUND RM10,000 AND INCREASE JAIL TIME.

2. A LIFE TIME BAND ON ANIMAL OWNERSHIP FOR THOSE CHARGED WITH CRUELTY TO ANIMALS- ANIMALS THEREFORE CANNOT BE RETURNED TO THE OWNERS.

3. TO URGE THE PUBLIC TO BE RESPONSIBLE PET OWNERS.(spay/neuter their pets,provide adequate food,space,exercise,love and medical attention and to be considerate neighbours as well).

Hey All,

SPCA is trying to get 15,000 signatures ALONG WITH your I/C or Passport No. It will not counted as one if there's no ID number given. So i'm hopnig that everyone in puppy.com.my will be able to drop by and make a difference as the current law for animal abuse is prepostherus! Since there's more than 90 people who are going for the trip (i can't make it!) i need someone who's willing to help me to pass the form around and then give ti back to me after trip! I'm counting on you guys!

Admin

Jun 19, 2004, 1:05 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1355 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulynn] PETITION TO PRIME MINISTER [In reply to] Can't Post

Christine of SPCa has passed the form to us a week ago. We will handle that.

loafer
Dog Kichi

Jun 20, 2004, 8:56 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1336 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Admin] PETITION TO PRIME MINISTER [In reply to] Can't Post

hi all,

you can actually sign the petition online. Just head over to www.spca.org.my.

Btw Admin, they've got a small banner in jpg format that you can add on the website for people to click on. Think one of the webmasters can do it? You'll find it at the bottom of the petition page. Smile

Join the JRT Zone

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my