Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
how to groom a toy poodle

penguine
New User

Jun 18, 2004, 6:55 AM

Post #1 of 9 (2218 views)
Shortcut
how to groom a toy poodle Can't Post

hai....i would love to know the way of groomin a toy poodle......it would b fantastic if some1 will teach me from scratch as i'm total new in groomin.....a big thank you to every1 who view this....... :P
Attachments: pix 2.jpg (42.0 KB)

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jun 19, 2004, 6:28 AM

Post #2 of 9 (2203 views)
Shortcut
Re: [penguine] how to groom a toy poodle [In reply to] Can't Post

HI Smile

Another poodle fan... welcome welcome...

Pls pls do join us at the Poodle's Friendly Gang in the Utility Group... or just click at the link below my message Poodle's Friendly Gnag...

Most of the members there does grooming ourself and we do not mind sharing our experience... we are not professionals by any means but if you do not mind pls do joins us there and do add your furkid to our poodle list Wink...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

penguine
New User

Jun 20, 2004, 10:48 PM

Post #3 of 9 (2196 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] how to groom a toy poodle [In reply to] Can't Post

Hai hai. Thanks. I've have just browse thru the forum. Kinda of interesting. I would love to join in. so i just have to hope inside the forum or if there is anykind of registration???

I'm just the new kid on the block. Just own a poodle for a month. Much to learn. Hope to be assisted! Thanks!!Tongue

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jun 21, 2004, 2:52 AM

Post #4 of 9 (2194 views)
Shortcut

HI Smile

So happy to hear from you... yup yup yup... hop in and give a little intro of yourself anf of your furkid... I'll help you source out the gang list and you can add your detail to the list Cool...

We are not professionals but will be happy to share and help you all we can Wink...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

melissa
ALPHA

Jul 20, 2004, 2:03 AM

Post #5 of 9 (2169 views)
Shortcut

Hi penguine

Glad to find another poodle lover here. I didn't see you join our forum after your last post, why ler?

We just had a gathering on 11 July and we groomed a Schnauzer this time Shocked! The result is not too bad Wink (Mary Anne, I hope Tim likes how Ruyi looks like after the grooming).

I groom my cherry (toy poodle) since 1 1/2 years ago. We are not professional groomer but we enjoy grooming our furkid Tongue. Attached a photo that we groomed our furkids in one of the gathering and two photos showing how the poodles look like after the grooming Smile.

Click here to join Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

My three furkids ^_^ Gigi, Cherry & Belle ^_^

Attachments: 2nd photo - half way of makeover.jpg (36.5 KB)
  daisy mtg cherry in Sim's house.jpg (98.8 KB)
  after grooming.jpg (37.4 KB)

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jul 20, 2004, 9:47 PM

Post #6 of 9 (2166 views)
Shortcut
Re: [melissa] how to groom a toy poodle [In reply to] Can't Post

hey melissa,

how r u doing???? long time never see u ler... wahhh got grooming gatehring somemore ahhh...so niceeee.. can i join u guys next time?????

hehehehhee
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

melissa
ALPHA

Jul 20, 2004, 11:44 PM

Post #7 of 9 (2160 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] how to groom a toy poodle [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey

I'm fine Wink! How do you do? Long time din chat with you too Blush.

Hahaha, most of the time, I post in the poodle gang thread Wink, that's why you seldom see me lor.

Aiyo, I know that you are a pro groomer ler, not dare to show our poor skill in front of you, paisei paisei Blush. We will be happy if you could join us next time and teach us some grooming skills Tongue!!

Click here to join Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

My three furkids ^_^ Gigi, Cherry & Belle ^_^

(This post was edited by melissa on Jul 20, 2004, 11:51 PM)

ruby6211
Novice

Aug 14, 2004, 8:04 AM

Post #8 of 9 (2080 views)
Shortcut

WinkHi, glad to see another poodle fans here. I sent my little sushi for grooming coz I have no experience in grooming lar..i tried once but it really look like [dog bite] hahahhaha. I sent to this IKANO-PET SAFARI, cost me RM100 but they doing a good promotion ~ 5 times free 1 time lar.

siah2000
New User

Sep 3, 2004, 10:08 PM

Post #9 of 9 (2023 views)
Shortcut

Smile hi! I'm new user.. and i have a toy poodle also name FIFI.
Every weekend i will groom my FIFI. Of course not so perfect but can b excepted.
If u dont mind i can show also.Wink.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my