HI!!! I'm new and lost

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 18, 2004, 5:10 AM

Post #26 of 43 (518 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shahida_w] jungle trekking? [In reply to] Can't Post

check out the event calendar and look for the dates on the title. That's where we keep everyone posted on the latest trekking....

cheers,
minglmy

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 18, 2004, 3:19 PM

Post #27 of 43 (515 views)
Shortcut

I might be going not sure yet. Previously it was suppose to be on the 10 but now change to 24. Might not be free to go.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 18, 2004, 9:29 PM

Post #28 of 43 (513 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shahida_w] HI!!! I'm new and lost [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello and WELCOMECoolCoolCool Wah.... so good to hear a fellow malay having dogs.... I not malay lah but my malay friends all shy away from my house coz of my dogs...... I remembered when I was younger I picked a puppy and all my malay friends shouted at me to stay away from them coz haram...... maybe all naive but that was the past lah. So, what dog you have ah? I think you have a lab rite? I have 4 dogs, 2 boxers, a shih tzu and a lab heheheh and many many more animals.....

Hope can meet one day ah!!!Tongue

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

shahida_w
Dog Kichi

Jun 19, 2004, 7:22 AM

Post #29 of 43 (510 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] HI!!! I'm new and lost [In reply to] Can't Post

hi crazymouse

ya thanks. yea i don't shy away from animals, and i love cats and dogs. my family has always had dogs. i thinks malays here are just ignorant and scared. more scared i think of what the society would think of them. i think its quite sad. but what to do huh? i get alot of stares and nasty comments, but it only make me stronger. i've learned to just ignore them.

well i did attend dogathon 2 years ago, and i signed up for a famosa. though i an not sure if theres any rooms left, lets keep those fingers crossed. but theres a jungle trekk event every saturday which i plan to check it out soon. maybe we can meet there. bring ALL 4 of your dogs, i an sure Baron (the lab) would love to meet them. he is ALL LOVE SmileSmile

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 20, 2004, 8:03 AM

Post #30 of 43 (509 views)
Shortcut

Call me Hun lah...Tongue

I also attend dogathon but not sure will go this year or not lah... I just cancelled my afamosa booking coz I can't go..Frown

Yeah, I heard about the jungle trekking and wish to go but have to check with my parents lah. Sure they will talk alot coz all the people there are net friends... how leh? I plan to bring only 1 dog coz 2 are not socialble and 1 is old and small so can't keep up. I'll probably cring my lab if I can go..... now I have to keep my fingers cross lah hehehehe....

I'm really glad you're not like the other malays... wah... I wish you were my neoighbour hehehehe....Tongue

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

shahida_w
Dog Kichi

Jun 21, 2004, 9:05 PM

Post #31 of 43 (506 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] HI!!! I'm new and lost [In reply to] Can't Post

hey i checked out some hangouts, apprently theres a wine and bar where dogs are welcomed.

have you been there? i hope its for real...i mean what can you ask more, pooches and a cold beer....that would be perfect. i hope you've been there to share your experiences.

and i hope that big dogs are allowed. Baron is a gooooooood boySmile

shahida_w
Dog Kichi

Jun 21, 2004, 10:27 PM

Post #32 of 43 (503 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] HI!!! I'm new and lost [In reply to] Can't Post

hi hun..

too bad you had to cancel afamosa. i just made a reservation last week, so i myself am not sure if i will get it. its been awhile since my husband and i got to go anywhere with the dog. its hopeless here, so retricted.

supposingly theres a cafe in USJ that is dog friendly, but thats so far for me. But i have been browsing around and apparently theres this 1919 wine and bar. i am gonna check it out and hopefully it accepts big dogs. that would be awesome eh, drinks and chilling with your dog.

do try to make it for jungle trekking. i think it would be great. bring your lab, and i hear that there are small dogs too Smile

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 21, 2004, 11:50 PM

Post #33 of 43 (499 views)
Shortcut

Sigh.... The trip was too near my 1st day of uni so I can't go but I really wanted too.....

Yah... I follow up a lot of posts here, there are a few places that allows dogs but for me the places are a bit too far.... I only brought my dog once to a bak kut teh restaurant and they allowed my dog there, even let him sit on the chair heheheh.... I think 1919 allows big dogs but must sit outside lah....

Yah Yah, I might be joining the jungle trekking soon, have to check first hehehe... will be bring my lab coz my boxers aren't very socialble and my shih tzu won't be able to catch up with his age hehehe....

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 23, 2004, 2:35 AM

Post #34 of 43 (495 views)
Shortcut

I have not been there before ler... hope to go there one fine day though... Wink if u do go there earlier than me lemme know ya ! i will keep u updated when I do go there Smile

cheers,
minglmy

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 23, 2004, 3:04 PM

Post #35 of 43 (493 views)
Shortcut

Let us know how is the place? If is nice will go there next time when have more holiday. Wink

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

doberman
ALPHA

Jun 23, 2004, 6:52 PM

Post #36 of 43 (491 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
i get alot of stares and nasty comments, but it only make me stronger. i've learned to just ignore them.

hi shahida! im from penang, nibong tebal. do u know this place?... just want to let you know most of my malay frens, mostly stay in the kampung n they keep doggies too... u know the malay's house (tinggi & bottom got space), they keep their doggies there to look after their house n some of them keep them in the farm to look after the strangers or wild animals! they said that doggies are good fren to human beings even some of the men worst than the doggies..hahaha...am i right!? i means, what wrong with the doggies to keep away muslims from them?i really wonder lar. nice to meet u!!!

Henry from Penang
dobermann@puppy.com.myWink

shahida_w
Dog Kichi

Jun 25, 2004, 5:07 PM

Post #37 of 43 (486 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] HI!!! I'm new and lost [In reply to] Can't Post

hi...

ya i was planning to go today to the restaurant, but i hurt myself so its out. Frown

hopefully next week. but if you go first, keep me posted ya..

shahida_w
Dog Kichi

Jun 25, 2004, 5:10 PM

Post #38 of 43 (485 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] HI!!! I'm new and lost [In reply to] Can't Post

hi...

i was looking forward for jungle trekking this week but unfortunately i hurt myself so its a pass. maybe next week. was looking forward so some outdoor activities Frown same goes for the restaurant plans tonight..... hahaha but please do keep me updated

shahida_w
Dog Kichi

Jun 25, 2004, 5:15 PM

Post #39 of 43 (484 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doberman] HI!!! I'm new and lost [In reply to] Can't Post

hi...
thanks for your input. hmmmm look like penang people are more open then the ones here in KL. i do get nasty stare and comments here. once this malay guy called me a melayu bodoh to my face!! and some bunch of malay guys were saying something about the islamic religion really lood so i could hear him. of course at that i was so mad that i argued back. but after awhile i couldn't be bothered cause these people are ignorant and whatever u say they have something ridiculous!!

but don't get me wrong, i have malay friends and relatives who loves dogs too. ya, they are right, dogs, human etc... are god's ceation. and THEY are better than some men...WinkWink

doberman
ALPHA

Jun 25, 2004, 6:12 PM

Post #40 of 43 (483 views)
Shortcut

mayb u can ask them (malay guys who said something bad on u)... why malay cant keep dogs?? i think most of them will :-o and answer, "i wonder, just mommy n daddy told us not to do that!!"... do u think im right?

i give some comment here... no hurt feeling ya :)

for my opinion...

most of malay when they r young, their parents will tell them not to keep dogs, must stay away from dogs n ext... n most of them dunno what is the main purpose they want to keep away from doggies, they just follow what their parents say. n they will starts learning keeping away from dogs when they r young n they will never have "contact" with doggies n that's why when they c doggies they feel like seeing a "tiger"...ahhhhh, run run..... tiger is coming!!!! do u think so? most of them duno how a doggie b friendly! ....

hehehe...im proud hv those malay frens who keep dogs!

Henry from Penang
dobermann@puppy.com.myWink

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 26, 2004, 5:36 AM

Post #41 of 43 (479 views)
Shortcut

u take care of urself ya ! there is always next round of jungle trekking with doggies so dun worry !

cheers,
minglmy

shahida_w
Dog Kichi

Jul 5, 2004, 5:39 PM

Post #42 of 43 (471 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] jungle trekking? [In reply to] Can't Post

oh no....i didn't make it to jungle trekking again. this time i forgot!!! Blush next time...hehehehehe did you go for the safari event?

was it fun?

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 8, 2004, 7:14 AM

Post #43 of 43 (466 views)
Shortcut

what safari event ? Shocked

cheers,
minglmy

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my