Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hi, Everyone! Please to meet all of you dog lovers!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 20, 2004, 5:28 AM

Post #26 of 48 (613 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BorderCollie] Hi, Everyone! Please to meet all of you dog lovers! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi !

So, next time join us ya ! btw, I stay in SS2 too... been staying in that area since I'm 2 yrs old.... which part are you at ? we can always meet up for yum cha Wink and talk abt doggies Laugh

cheers,
minglmy

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 24, 2004, 1:53 AM

Post #27 of 48 (607 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Hi, Everyone! Please to meet all of you dog lovers! [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh Really!?Shocked I'm staying at SS2/81, house number 5.Tongue Where are you staying? I don't really know many dog lovers here in SS2. But I'll be glad to know you. This will be great!Tongue

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

Where love is at its deepest, Where friendship has exceeded its greatest, Where the bond can never be broken -- Dogs

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 24, 2004, 3:03 AM

Post #28 of 48 (606 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BorderCollie] Hi, Everyone! Please to meet all of you dog lovers! [In reply to] Can't Post

ur near where I am... I'm staying near the main road towards LDP highway - some houses down from Public Bank Smile so this coming weekedn u can play with my doggies lar Laugh

cheers,
minglmy

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 24, 2004, 6:07 AM

Post #29 of 48 (604 views)
Shortcut

hahha no lah.. i don't give him megimee!! too salty lah.... i said he eat alot till i get poor and i have to eat magi hahah..

training is fun ah... specially when u see he is sooo greedy and just like simply do some trick and hope u will give him the treast hahha

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 24, 2004, 3:23 PM

Post #30 of 48 (602 views)
Shortcut

The name of the petshop is Pet Zone I think. Is opposite of McD in Damansara Uptown. This is the first buying from the shop. Really can't tell you. So far all my dogs from different petshops seems to be fine. You must make sure you check the dog is ok before buying that's all. Wink She likes to jump a lot and that always cause problem to leg when the dog is still young. Also climbing up and down from stairs. Is nice to have an active dog but really need a lot of time and energy to take care of them. Need to walk them everyday.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Jun 24, 2004, 11:41 PM

Post #31 of 48 (600 views)
Shortcut

hi there...

wow.. there is a lot of msgs in here liao.. took some time for me to finish them leh..

anyway.. welcome to puppy.com and see ya this sat

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

joanna

Jun 25, 2004, 12:48 AM

Post #32 of 48 (597 views)
Shortcut

hi n a warm welcome to the forum...

sweesan
Enthusiast

Jun 25, 2004, 10:08 AM

Post #33 of 48 (593 views)
Shortcut

Hi Kok Aun,

welcome to this forum.. ehhe.. even thought it's quite late... hope u own a dog soon.. they're really really really adorable... Hugo's my first dog that i ever erm.. took cared of.. even though it's a bit tiring sometimes.. but yeah.. their funny faces and funny-clown acts really clears the day...

see ya around !! Laugh

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 26, 2004, 6:18 AM

Post #34 of 48 (587 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Hi, Everyone! Please to meet all of you dog lovers! [In reply to] Can't Post

So, see ya this weekend!Laugh Meaning to say tomorrow!.....heheheTongue

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

Where love is at its deepest, Where friendship has exceeded its greatest, Where the bond can never be broken -- Dogs

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 26, 2004, 6:27 AM

Post #35 of 48 (585 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Hi, Everyone! Please to meet all of you dog lovers! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah...I was thinking about that. He doesn't take mee. Too odd......hahahaLaugh You changed you avatar again!Tongue That picture was taken when he was 2 months old? So that means you had him when he was so young?

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 26, 2004, 6:40 AM

Post #36 of 48 (583 views)
Shortcut
Re: Hi, Everyone! Please to meet all of you dog lovers! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Everyone!Tongue

Thanks for all the warm welcome!!!TongueLaugh

Sweesan, it's never too late for anything!Wink The name Hugo sounds famillar. How old is Hugo now? Yeah, all dogs, regardless of age are adorable.Tongue

See all of ya someday!Laugh

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

sweesan
Enthusiast

Jun 26, 2004, 8:49 AM

Post #37 of 48 (580 views)
Shortcut

Hugo.. familiar ?? hehehe... Hugo Boss.. ahhaha.. just kidding..

Hugo's 7 months 1 week old now..

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 26, 2004, 11:22 PM

Post #38 of 48 (575 views)
Shortcut

it was nice meeting up with u ya ! Smile hope u enjoy the walk as much as we did...

cheers,
minglmy

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 27, 2004, 4:09 AM

Post #39 of 48 (571 views)
Shortcut

hahah i change my avatar again!!! may get a samman from the webmaster one dayTongue

heheh that is the 1st night taro sleep in our house... and now he is 4 mths old lah.. and the avatar i have on now just take today hehehe.....much much bigger and older lah.. no more baby look...

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 30, 2004, 11:05 PM

Post #40 of 48 (562 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweesan] Hi, Everyone! Please to meet all of you dog lovers! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi!Tongue

Wow! You really have lots and lots of nice photos. I've just visited your Hugo's Collection.Laugh 237 Photos! Is the one in grey shirt your brother? The one that Hugo love to chase? Hugo has really grown. Just about half a year......and so big already! Lovely Goldie.Tongue

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 30, 2004, 11:10 PM

Post #41 of 48 (560 views)
Shortcut

Yup!... Yup!... TongueLaughIt was enjoyable and really nice meeting you all! So actually that was Mr. Khoo's first time? I didn't know about that. Anyway, see ya in around 3-4 weeks time!Tongue

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

sweesan
Enthusiast

Jul 1, 2004, 12:42 AM

Post #42 of 48 (556 views)
Shortcut

haha... yeah.. my friends say i'm crazy cause i take a damn lot of pictures of hugo.. but.. sigh.. if i dont take so many.. then how will i see the progress of his growth ?? or perhaps.. when i miss his younger days.. i still can open up some of his videos n have a good laugh !!

i have 2 brothers.. he like to chase my younger bro.. the grey shirt is my elder bro...

there's 1 folder. where i brought him to my friends house and play with other goldies..

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Jul 1, 2004, 2:59 AM

Post #43 of 48 (553 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweesan] Hi, Everyone! Please to meet all of you dog lovers! [In reply to] Can't Post

aiya.. border collie took my words lah... u really took a lot of pic of hugo leh.. me took a lot of eevee too... but only uploaded fews... no time to upload in yahoo photo

u good lah.. got movies somemore.. me dun hv.. can see from pic only...

sweesan
Enthusiast

Jul 1, 2004, 5:12 AM

Post #44 of 48 (550 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] Hi, Everyone! Please to meet all of you dog lovers! [In reply to] Can't Post

haha.. actually alot of ppl say so also.. they say i'm crazy.. hhahaha

i regreted ddint take more pics when he's like 2 - 3 months la.. sigh.. Mad

suddenly after chinese new year.. .he started to grow very fast.. ahha..scare ppl...

heeh.. i have some videos of Hugo.. if u want to see then i can send to u... just mail me sweesanlim@yahoo.com Wink

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Jul 1, 2004, 6:15 PM

Post #45 of 48 (548 views)
Shortcut

ok ok ... great... send to me at eevee_vv@yahoo.com

sweesan
Enthusiast

Jul 2, 2004, 9:04 PM

Post #46 of 48 (541 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] Hi, Everyone! Please to meet all of you dog lovers! [In reply to] Can't Post

ok.. i sent already...

erm... u have msn ar ???

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Jul 2, 2004, 11:39 PM

Post #47 of 48 (536 views)
Shortcut

yes.. received

thanks

yup.. i got msn.. add me : ericaejay@hotmail.com

BorderCollie
Novice

Jul 3, 2004, 8:48 AM

Post #48 of 48 (531 views)
Shortcut

Hi!Sly

Wah...! You even have movies!Tongue I would like to watch them too...Tongue Should be very interesting. I have MSN Messenger too. I have just added your contact. My email is charichee@hotmail.com

Thanks! Tongue

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

(This post was edited by BorderCollie on Jul 3, 2004, 9:17 AM)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my