Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hi, Everyone! Please to meet all of you dog lovers!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 12, 2004, 7:36 PM

Post #1 of 48 (1196 views)
Shortcut
Hi, Everyone! Please to meet all of you dog lovers! Can't Post

Hi, all Dog Lovers! Wink Glad to know that there're so many dog lovers out there! I hope we'll all be friends! Smile

I'm Kok Aun. Border Collie is just my user name. That does not mean I only love B.Collies. Mainly, I love all breeds of dogs, B.Collie, G.Retrievers, C.Spaniels, Labs......

Everything's kind of new to me here. Actually, I have known and visited PuppyCom ever since last year, when I read about the CenterPark outing in New Straits Times. I never knew there would be just the place for dog lovers in Malaysia! How happy I was to know about it. So, I've been reading posts and found loads and infomation and friendly plus helpful people like all of you!Tongue

I love dogs and dog lovers, but I have never rear a dog before. I haven't really handled or played with any dogs also. Pity.Unsure But of cause I'll have a dog some time later. l'd sure love to be responsible when I rear one, as that's the best way care for our canine friends! I just can wait to get one.Smile As I don't have a dog, I was kind of......well... that's why I started my first post today. It's alright, as long as I'm around with all of you doggie friends.Tongue

Those were some things about me! Hope to be friends with you all real soon!Laugh Thanks for everything!

Glad to enter and increase the list of dog lovers,

-Border Collie-

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

Where love is at its deepest, Where friendship has exceeded its greatest, Where the bond can never be broken -- Dogs

Khoobg
Webmaster

Jun 12, 2004, 7:52 PM

Post #2 of 48 (1193 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BorderCollie] Hi, Everyone! Please to meet all of you dog lovers! [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome to the forum Smile

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 13, 2004, 1:21 AM

Post #3 of 48 (1187 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BorderCollie] Hi, Everyone! Please to meet all of you dog lovers! [In reply to] Can't Post

halo!! a big WELCOME here!!!

hope u can get more friends here and know more about doggie..

i have 1 bully and he is the 1st doggie i own myself, i used to play with my friend doggies... oof cause now i still play with them.. i still treat the m like mine..

my bully here call Taro, he is going to 4 mths old soon. notty.. veeerry greedy in food... playful..friendly..

hope we can learn more from each others ya!! have fun!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

nathalie
Doggyman

Jun 14, 2004, 6:27 AM

Post #4 of 48 (1177 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

welcome..welcome..hope you'll enjoy yourself here..

besides i hope that u'll own your dog real soon Smile

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 14, 2004, 4:37 PM

Post #5 of 48 (1167 views)
Shortcut

Hi welcome to the forum. I do own a border collie

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Jun 14, 2004, 7:11 PM

Post #6 of 48 (1164 views)
Shortcut

Hello and welcome to the forum! Wink

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jun 15, 2004, 4:30 AM

Post #7 of 48 (1161 views)
Shortcut

Aloha Smile

Welcome... hope you do have lots of fun here meeting many many fantastic ppl and their furkids too... hope someday you'll be part of us furkid's slaves... hehehe Sly... do come join us when we have gatherings and you'll get to have fun with our furkids for starters... ENJOY Wink!!!

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 15, 2004, 6:22 PM

Post #8 of 48 (1148 views)
Shortcut

Hi Kok Aun,

A warm welcome ot the forum.... do come and join our outings as its for dog owner and also dog lovers alike Smile we do have jungle trekking nearly on a weekly basis if ur interested. Wink

cheers,
minglmy

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 15, 2004, 11:08 PM

Post #9 of 48 (1144 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Hi, Everyone! Please to meet all of you dog lovers! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi everyone!Tongue

Wow! All of your replies do come in pretty much!Laugh Of cause, there're so many of us dog lovers hereSly! As I can see, the members keep growing!

Hi Bull Lover, your pup's still quite young there in your pic and not forgetting to mention cute......(all pups & dogs are!Smile). So, you just started having your first ever dog this year? How's it like? I bet Taro's lovableWink!

Have fun too,

Border Collie

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

Where love is at its deepest, Where friendship has exceeded its greatest, Where the bond can never be broken -- Dogs

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 15, 2004, 11:13 PM

Post #10 of 48 (1142 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Hi, Everyone! Please to meet all of you dog lovers! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Nathalie,

Please to meet you.Smile Is that your dog, named Teddy in your pic? I wonder how old it is? Cute....Tongue Well, all this time I'll been reading and learning about dogs since I don't own one. But I'm sure I'll have one soon!Tongue

Border Collie

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 15, 2004, 11:41 PM

Post #11 of 48 (1140 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] Hi, Everyone! Please to meet all of you dog lovers! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi.. Hi.. Kitconnie78,

You sure do rear lots of doggiesTongue! Five in a rowWink! How do you manage to keep them all? I sure it's hard work. But love takes it all.Smile I've heard that Magic is your latest dog? Well, he does look cute in the picture. (It's a 'he', right? I'm real sorry if it's notBlush.) I would very much prefer to address a dog by its gender (he/she) and not by using 'it'. Well, I just treat them like my own friendsWink!

So, how's Magic? Is he fine playing together with your other doggies? I'm sure every Border Collie (not meSmile) needs loads of excise and activities to occupy himself. How about Magic? It seems that you'll have to keep him busy or else he'll find his own things to do, sad to say that it'll be something that you won't like. But all the same, he's really very eager to please you!Cool

Have a good time with your dogs!Smile

Border Collie

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 16, 2004, 12:09 AM

Post #12 of 48 (1137 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Hi, Everyone! Please to meet all of you dog lovers! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Phoenix,

Please to meet you. If you don't mind, could you tell me more about your cute dog in red?Tongue

Please to meet you too, Ladee M,

I'm already have loads of fun for a begining with you allSmile! Furkids tooLaugh! ...hehehe, I don't think I'll mind being their 'slaves'Smile! I don't mind knowing more about your Miniature Poodle & Miniature Schnauzer too!Cool

By the way, do you know when's the next gathering? Mr. Khoo?(Oh...,Hi there, Mr Khoo! Thanks for the welcome!Wink You own 5 dogs, don't you? And you have got 3 Pugs, right? Nice to meet you!)

Or does anyone else know? I hope it'll be at Central Park. I would sure love to meet you all and your Furkids too...of cause!Wink Good day!

Border Collie

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 16, 2004, 12:24 AM

Post #13 of 48 (1135 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Hi, Everyone! Please to meet all of you dog lovers! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Ming YangSmile,

Hi there! Is there really a jungle treking for doggies going on? Something new to me! Can I know more about it? The location, which day and what time... This sounds fun!Tongue

...and, A big "ARF" of thanks to everyone!Wink

Border Collie

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jun 16, 2004, 12:41 AM

Post #14 of 48 (1132 views)
Shortcut

Hi Smile

My miniature poodle is none other than Ladee Cool... as you can see on my avatar... she is now 14 months... she is my second shadow who follows me everywhere... my dearest four legged daughter... Ladee thinks she is human and not dog Tongue!!!

RuYi is the MS... I just got her about a month... she is now about 4 months... very hyper and happy-go-lucky pup... she is simply a joyful pup Cool...

The only up comming big event is the Melacca trip in July... maybe after that trip there whould be a gathering... hopefully in Central Park BU...

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 16, 2004, 1:29 AM

Post #15 of 48 (1130 views)
Shortcut

Hi !

There is one... nearly every saturday morning.

This week one not planned out yet as I might have it on a later time instead of our usual 7.30am. Laugh will keep u updated if ur interested to join... btw, do check out the event calendar forum as we normally post up the usual gathering and jungle trekking event there.

cheers,
minglmy

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 16, 2004, 3:20 AM

Post #16 of 48 (1127 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Hi, Everyone! Please to meet all of you dog lovers! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Ming Yang!Smile

I've not been to the event calendar forum. But I'll always, to check for any events!Wink Thanks! Btw, Saturday morning's fine, infact it's greatLaugh! But, where's the location? Nah.....I suppose I can check it out from the event calendar forum.Smile How many of you usually join this group? Looks interesting......I should join you all someday.Tongue

Border Collie

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 16, 2004, 3:33 AM

Post #17 of 48 (1126 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Hi, Everyone! Please to meet all of you dog lovers! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Ladee M,

What's a good way of addressing you since Ladee is your dog's name? Or you wouldn't mind.Tongue Hah! Ladee surely wouldn't let you out of her sight!Laugh Does Ladee follow you to your room and sleep with you too? It's be too lovelySmile! How about RuYi's relationship with you? Does she follow you too?Tongue Is the date for the Malaca trip detemined yet? I heard that it hasn't. Are you joining?

Yeah, I hope there'll be a gathering at Central Park BU!Smile I just can wait! Have a nice day!

Border Collie

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 16, 2004, 6:02 AM

Post #18 of 48 (1124 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

The location is at Bukit gasing.... near to Lasalle School. Hope that you will join us soon lar.... usually the group is around 7 - 15 people depending.

cheers,
minglmy

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 16, 2004, 6:41 AM

Post #19 of 48 (1122 views)
Shortcut

hmm yes my 1st child... lucky i learn something from my friend doggie.. so it help alot when i deal with taro...

mmmm taro is lovely, very friendly..to others doggie, cat and human... but because he is soo tough.. he really play roughly... but i don't mind that.. because i am rough too heheheTongue

actually other than that really nothing much to complain taro... and someone say he si quite a fast learner.. but i am not sure.. he is going to be with me for 2 month next week.... now he know to sit, come, down, give me 5, and start learning left hand hehe... and he know he have to sit for food, for going out to the car pack... or to put on leash for walk walk...

but if he play until too crazy... and he bite.. its really hurt....this fatty is sooo greedy!!! eat until i am going to eat magimee hahaha...Frown

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jun 16, 2004, 10:44 PM

Post #20 of 48 (1117 views)
Shortcut

HI Smile

I am MaryAnne...

YES Laugh!!! Ladee actually sleeps on the bed with me Wink... she is very attached... RuYi is fast catching up in being my third shadow... RuYi also sleeps in the bedroom but she has her own sleeping crate next to my bed... I hope she will not jump up the bed when she is bigger... or else I'll be sleeping on the floor next Unsure... hehehe... both have better live that I do... sleeping in bedroom and on bed with air-cond too Tongue... SPOILED!!!

I am not going for the Melacca trip... buzy!!! Maybe can invite you when the poodle gang have a gethering next time...

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 17, 2004, 8:27 PM

Post #21 of 48 (1109 views)
Shortcut

Is really not that hard to take care. Just make sure to let them out twice a day to do their business and comb them. Other times just let them play in the house. The latest dog magic is my border collie. Only 4 months old now. Is a female collie. Dogs is like my children.

Magic is very playful. He likes to play with the other dogs but later all wet with saliva from the other dogs. Border is really active. If you leave her alone too long she will be bored and start jumping around. Border collie likes to please people very much. Is just that I didn't want her to play too much because afraid will injure her leg.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 19, 2004, 7:55 AM

Post #22 of 48 (1102 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Yeah I know that place, thankfullyTongue. It's not that far from my home. I live in SS2. In fact, I used to jungle trek there too a few years ago. But then everything would have changed now. Or maybe just a bit. I'm really eager to explore the place again. Very interesting.

But, I don't think I'll be able to make it for the 15th Round. Sorry.Unsure It's really wonderful to get to know you all and share some knowledge about our Furkids. I really do hope I'll be able to make it for the next week, if there's one. I'll try my best!Laugh

Border Collie

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 19, 2004, 8:13 AM

Post #23 of 48 (1101 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Hi, Everyone! Please to meet all of you dog lovers! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi to you and Taro,

Hey! Learning some basic training like how to sit, come......is good enoughTongue. Some dog owners don't even bother to teach them anything at all! Most of them will say that it's lots of work. But I would say it's funSmile. Hey, does Taro eat magimee? I don't know about dogs liking mee. Some may think it has a strange tasteUnsure...hehehe...Wink

Border Collie

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 19, 2004, 8:23 AM

Post #24 of 48 (1100 views)
Shortcut

Hi MarySmile,

So, having Ladee sleeping together with you will create a greater bond between you and your Furkid!Tongue I really wonder how often do people sleep with their dogs, cause I feel like sleeping with mine too when I have one.Tongue OH!.....and then he'll be spoiled....Laugh

Oh yeah, all dog's gethering will be fun. Where can I know more about the events of this Poodle Gang?

Border Collie

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

BorderCollie
Novice

Jun 19, 2004, 8:45 AM

Post #25 of 48 (1098 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] Hi, Everyone! Please to meet all of you dog lovers! [In reply to] Can't Post

HiTongue,

May I know what's the name of the Damansara pet shop you got Magic from? Do you think that shop is trustable? I really don't know about getting a dog from pet shops. Yeah....what does Magic do that might injured her leg? Hope she will never be able to do soWink. It's really fun to have an active dog as a company, when you are all alone.Smile

Border Collie

Best Regards From,
Kok Aun

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my