Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
House Service Groomers

emmanual
Dog Kichi

Jun 9, 2004, 9:05 AM

Post #1 of 13 (2855 views)
Shortcut
House Service Groomers Can't Post

Smile We are looking for House service groomers for puchong area. Very hard to find one. Better the groomers groom at house rather than shops. We faced problem once when we sent our shih-tzu to shop for grooming. They forget to clean his ears aften bathing him. His ears got plenty of water inside. It started to pass & bleeding after a week & smells . The surgerical cost about RM200.00 for half day surgery. Lucky we manage to save his life and his ear drums. Thanks to be god. Becareful with the groomers out there. Some only want to earn not care.

Piece of mind.

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 9, 2004, 4:41 PM

Post #2 of 13 (2848 views)
Shortcut
Re: [emmanual] House Service Groomers [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the warning. Which groomer did you go to?

I always bring my dog to groom in petshop but so far so good.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

emmanual
Dog Kichi

Jun 13, 2004, 6:59 AM

Post #3 of 13 (2836 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] House Service Groomers [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, We don't want to mention the name of the shop. We do not want to ruin other peoples business. Which pet shop do you go? Maybe next time i can bring my dog over there.

SmileLaughWink

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jul 28, 2004, 7:31 AM

Post #4 of 13 (2784 views)
Shortcut

hi sorry

my e mail : ivanwongkh at lycos.com
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jul 28, 2004, 3:55 PM

Post #5 of 13 (2779 views)
Shortcut

I brought my dog to a pet shop in SS15. Champion Pedegree. Is quite expensive but very good result.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

zeemax
New User

Jul 29, 2004, 2:44 AM

Post #6 of 13 (2768 views)
Shortcut

Hi, I know a groomer who does pick & drop service. If you like, I will be able to hook u up. I send my dog to her all the time. She trim her nails, ear clean and wash.

U can sms me if u need her help. My no is 012-3222262.
YUKI

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jul 29, 2004, 4:53 PM

Post #7 of 13 (2762 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zeemax] House Service Groomers [In reply to] Can't Post

Nice MS you have there in your avatar.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Jul 29, 2004, 7:22 PM

Post #8 of 13 (2760 views)
Shortcut

hey, i want to ask you a question. how old do i have to send my MS for grooming? i think it must be very expensive for grooming cos for my puppy's case, she's very active. even i clean her ears and groom her a little, also facing some problems. how much usually they charge? where you send your dog for grooming?

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Jul 29, 2004, 7:31 PM

Post #9 of 13 (2759 views)
Shortcut

is your dog active kinda dog? actually i did learn a few grooming from the pet shop and sometimes i even help my friend's shih tzu to groom his hair. usually for my own dog, i will bath her, then clean her ears and eyes, cut her nails, and lastly trim and comb her furs. it's a very basic thing but then it took me around one hour plus to do all these. one more thing.... my puppy is very active so sometimes it's kinda hard to do grooming for her.

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jul 30, 2004, 4:57 PM

Post #10 of 13 (2739 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thedogghouse] House Service Groomers [In reply to] Can't Post

You can groom your MS anytime from now. Grooming of the MS depend on the size of the dog. Younger puppy should be cheaper. I think some charges from RM 40 to RM 80.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

zeemax
New User

Jul 30, 2004, 7:36 PM

Post #11 of 13 (2734 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] House Service Groomers [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh, thanks. This picture was taken when I first got her from the pet shop. Yuki was only 4 mths old, she was bought by the 1st owner who got her for her 14 yr old son and ended up being abandon! She was not fed,no bath and caged for months. The owner then returned Yuki to the pet shop and opt her for sale.

I pity Yuki. She was there for 2 months. I spoke to the owner and decided to keep her. Now, she is healthy as ever! Yuki have two other siblings, max and gloria.

-elaine

doggyNtalk@yahoogroups.com
YUKI

zeemax
New User

Jul 30, 2004, 7:54 PM

Post #12 of 13 (2733 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thedogghouse] House Service Groomers [In reply to] Can't Post

I started grooming Yuki when she was 4 months old. At this early age, usually it will cost about RM50-60, full grooming service. Make sure they clean ears, plug ear hair and cut nails. Some groomer I noticed, don't plug ear hair and cut nails. It's so incomplete and yet charging so expensive.
YUKI

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 20, 2004, 6:27 AM

Post #13 of 13 (2621 views)
Shortcut

your Yuki is min snauzher rite?? my min snauzher when i try to trim some of her hair...i noticed that her neck part.... turns another color. she's black and silver but then the neck part is greyish color. your dog got like that or not?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my