cywong says hi

cywong
Novice

Jun 4, 2004, 2:05 PM

Post #1 of 19 (711 views)
Shortcut
cywong says hi Can't Post

hi,

im a dog lover and my entire family are dog lovers. our family had around 4 generations of dogs continuously for 20 years till now. just to say this is a great site and it happens that i get stumble on ur site accidentally and immediately decided to join the forum.

here is a treat for everyone from the most famous puppy in British advertisement, click here: http://www.andrexpuppy.co.uk/...py/puppydownload.htm

keep up the good work webmasters!

regards,
cywong, UK

------------------------------------------------------------
[In Memory]
Blackie (1980-1983), Brownie (1982-1986), Doris (1986-1992), Bruno (1988-1992), & Remy (1993-2002).

(This post was edited by cywong on Jun 4, 2004, 2:08 PM)

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 4, 2004, 3:21 PM

Post #2 of 19 (708 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cywong] cywong says hi [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. What kind of dog you have?

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jun 4, 2004, 4:51 PM

Post #3 of 19 (700 views)
Shortcut

HI Smile

Welcome welcome... we are very glad to have you join us all here... hope you have lotsa fun meeting fantastic ppl and making new friends here... ENJOY Smile!!!

Beautiful Golden you have there!!! male or female???...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

cywong
Novice

Jun 4, 2004, 5:16 PM

Post #4 of 19 (697 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] cywong says hi [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi,

Welcome to the forum. What kind of dog you have?

Got a spitz named Leslie. i dont have dogs in UK coz hectic student life doesnt permit us to have one. Used to have 2, the other one was a german shepard name Remy, he met with an accident when i was in the UK. it was a tragic loss though because he is our favorite dog - clever, loyal & protective (alert us few times of burglary & fight with cobras that entered our compound). my mom cried for days coz of this and my dad was utterly devastated because he lost a partner during his evening walks.

i use to remember when he was a pup, i trained him to open the gate to go for pee and poo..so when he feels like 'easing' himself, he will open the gates, and when he is done, he will come back...we never use any leash when having walks with them around the neighbourhood, because they were just well behaved. my dad loves him so much because during evening walks or walks to nearby coffeeshops with my dad, Remy will sit in front of the coffeeshop while my dad lepak with his friends and when my dad is finished, he will walk back home side-by-side with my dad. Thinking of him really brings lots of fond memories to our family.

We plan to get a replacement next year when we shift to a new house with bigger compound. For your info, my family love guard dogs and german shepards are always our no.1 favorites. but i'm divided too, coz i plan to have a mix of german shepard, labrador & goldies (retriever).

Hope to get a better insights of dog caring in this forum from ya'll as we are novice carers only.

Regards.

[In Memory]
Blackie (1980-1983), Brownie (1982-1986), Doris (1986-1992), Bruno (1988-1992), & Remy (1993-2002).

cywong
Novice

Jun 4, 2004, 5:18 PM

Post #5 of 19 (696 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] cywong says hi [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
HI Smile

Welcome welcome... we are very glad to have you join us all here... hope you have lotsa fun meeting fantastic ppl and making new friends here... ENJOY Smile!!!

Beautiful Golden you have there!!! male or female???...

Too bad it ain't mine....gonna have one next year! (So help me god, hehe)

[In Memory]

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 4, 2004, 5:44 PM

Post #6 of 19 (693 views)
Shortcut

I used to own a spitz too name Mickie. He is around 10 years old when I lost him. He is a clever dog and know to go out and come back by himself. It just happen that one when he go out he never did come back. Is nice to own a guard dog like the one you have. You have train the dog well. Is really a tragic lost. I am sure you will find a better dog in the future. I have dogs my entire life. Currently I have 5 dogs leaving in my house. 1 Pug, 1 Miniature Schnauzer, 1 Border Collie and 2 Silky Terrier.

I hope you can learn more from this forum and you can ask around for advice if you need. I am sure there are a lot of pro around. Smile

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

cywong
Novice

Jun 4, 2004, 5:51 PM

Post #7 of 19 (690 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] cywong says hi [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
I used to own a spitz too name Mickie. He is around 10 years old when I lost him. He is a clever dog and know to go out and come back by himself. It just happen that one when he go out he never did come back. Is nice to own a guard dog like the one you have. You have train the dog well. Is really a tragic lost. I am sure you will find a better dog in the future. I have dogs my entire life. Currently I have 5 dogs leaving in my house. 1 Pug, 1 Miniature Schnauzer, 1 Border Collie and 2 Silky Terrier.

I hope you can learn more from this forum and you can ask around for advice if you need. I am sure there are a lot of pro around. Smile

that pro includes you i guess! Wink

[In Memory]

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 4, 2004, 6:22 PM

Post #8 of 19 (688 views)
Shortcut

hey cywong,

welcome to the forum!!Wink

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 4, 2004, 6:34 PM

Post #9 of 19 (685 views)
Shortcut

No. Tongue I am just learning from any mistake I made. Sometimes ask around people in the forum. There are a lot experience people around in this forum.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 4, 2004, 6:41 PM

Post #10 of 19 (682 views)
Shortcut

Hi cywong,

welcome here!! hope u enjoy lah!Wink

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

cywong
Novice

Jun 4, 2004, 6:44 PM

Post #11 of 19 (681 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] cywong says hi [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi cywong,

welcome here!! hope u enjoy lah!Wink

i will, as long there is no loud barkings at me ah....hehe..jk!

[In Memory]

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 4, 2004, 6:59 PM

Post #12 of 19 (679 views)
Shortcut

everyone is friendly here haha no simply bark bark..Laugh no worries..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 4, 2004, 7:03 PM

Post #13 of 19 (679 views)
Shortcut

Hi Cywong,

Warm welcome to the forum here ! glad to know another dog lover in the forum here Wink

cheers,
minglmy

Jenniko
Enthusiast

Jun 4, 2004, 7:40 PM

Post #14 of 19 (675 views)
Shortcut

Hi CYWong,

Welcome to the another big family here...please feel free to share your experiences with us...I would definitely like to know more about you and your family dogs...

See ya

Love,
Jennifer

~Julie - My beloved mixed terrier ~
**Always in memory**
--Rest in Peace--

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Jun 4, 2004, 8:04 PM

Post #15 of 19 (671 views)
Shortcut

Hello and welcome to the forum!! Wink

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

cywong
Novice

Jun 4, 2004, 8:16 PM

Post #16 of 19 (666 views)
Shortcut
Re: cywong says hi [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks for all the warm welcome ppl..Laugh

[In Memory]

shlee
Doggyman

Jun 4, 2004, 9:56 PM

Post #17 of 19 (653 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I used to have a spitz too called Leslie Smile But he has already passed away few yrs ago due to kidney problem. Pirate

Welcome to join this big family. Hope u can enjoy urself here Wink

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

a_evie
Doggyman

Jun 5, 2004, 1:31 AM

Post #18 of 19 (641 views)
Shortcut

welcome on board...lovely avatar...who is that?

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 5, 2004, 7:54 PM

Post #19 of 19 (632 views)
Shortcut

Hello and WELCOMETongueLaugh

Wah, your family is really one dog loving family hehehe..... My family is the same, only we are one big animal familyLaugh

I read about your GSD Remy....sad to hear the lost of a good friend... I've also had a few losses....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my