Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 5th, 2004 - ROUND 13 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 17, 2004, 7:30 PM

Post #101 of 104 (1718 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 5th, 2004 - ROUND 13 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hehehehe.. he often call me and ask when I come back he is dying with the kids....
Anyway, I have been sms you about the dog fashion thing.. Why no respond one "ah"... Can you just sms me the complete detail? Thanks like where and time and stuff... Fiona want to go and want me to join her.. So I guess I will miss this weeke's jungle trekking.. I can only choose one if not I cannot have my kids fed.... Update me soon.. Still on right? Comfirm with me yeah? Thanks.. Fiona

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 17, 2004, 8:13 PM

Post #102 of 104 (1716 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 5th, 2004 - ROUND 13 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry ar... was too tired to answer last nite adi.... hehehe, sms u now ya. so u n the other fiona will join too ? which doggie ar ?

cheers,
minglmy

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 17, 2004, 8:16 PM

Post #103 of 104 (1714 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 5th, 2004 - ROUND 13 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

It is ok.... She will be bringing Jasper and I will just bring Thunder... Thunder ok? What you think? Already botak wo? You can refer his latest photo from Pet4U gallery to see whether he is suitable or not... Let me know yeah...

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 18, 2004, 5:03 AM

Post #104 of 104 (1705 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 5th, 2004 - ROUND 13 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

sure no problem... chat with u thru sms la

cheers,
minglmy

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my