FOR ADOPTION

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Cynhor
Enthusiast

May 28, 2004, 5:24 AM

Post #1 of 54 (6773 views)
Shortcut
FOR ADOPTION Can't Post

THIS IS A NEW MESSAGE THREAD. IT IS INTENDED TO LIST DOGS AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION AT PAWS. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST.

If you wish to find out more about these dogs, please call PAWS directly or contact me at cynhor@yahoo.com.

PAWS: 03-7846 1087

Cynhor
Enthusiast

May 28, 2004, 5:29 AM

Post #2 of 54 (6766 views)
Shortcut
Male Shih Tzu - Purebred [In reply to] Can't Post

BINGO is a purebred male Shih Tzu. He is 3 years old and good natured. Better suited to a home with adults. BINGO requires medical care to remove a blind eye, else happy and healthy.

He is currently at PAWS. They cannot afford his surgery hence he looks pretty bad with one bad eye. He needs a good home. He is a great little dog with a big heart.
Attachments: 3_bingo.JPG (23.3 KB)

Cynhor
Enthusiast

May 28, 2004, 5:31 AM

Post #3 of 54 (6765 views)
Shortcut
Small Female Terrier - Purebred [In reply to] Can't Post

ROSIE is female Terrier. She is under 2 years old, gentle and loves to be fussed. Very playful and likes other dogs. Attentive and loving. A wonderful addition to any happy home.
Attachments: 3_rosie.JPG (19.6 KB)

Cynhor
Enthusiast

May 28, 2004, 5:34 AM

Post #4 of 54 (6764 views)
Shortcut
Small Female Spitz and Spaniel mix [In reply to] Can't Post

BUDDY is a small mutt. She is a Spitz and Spaniel mix. Only 10 months old and neutered. In excellent condition. Good natured and gentle. Mischievous at times. Loves to play with water.
Attachments: 2_buddy.JPG (18.6 KB)

Cynhor
Enthusiast

May 28, 2004, 5:40 AM

Post #5 of 54 (6762 views)
Shortcut
LICORICE [In reply to] Can't Post

LICORICE is a sleek sexy female. She is black in colour with brown paws. She is 7 months old. Adores company and is attentive. Loves a pool of water and long walks. Vaccinated and ready to go home.
Attachments: 2_licorice.JPG (19.6 KB)

Cynhor
Enthusiast

May 28, 2004, 5:42 AM

Post #6 of 54 (6761 views)
Shortcut
FRIDAY [In reply to] Can't Post

FRIDAY is a laid back stocky lad. Only 7 months old. He is cautious, but happy to play. He has lop sided ears making him rather endearing. Very patient and good with other dogs. Vaccinated.
Attachments: 2_friday.JPG (21.6 KB)

Cynhor
Enthusiast

May 28, 2004, 5:43 AM

Post #7 of 54 (6760 views)
Shortcut
LUCKY [In reply to] Can't Post

LUCKY is a plucky enthusiastic dog who loves to play. Always looks forward to bath time. About 1 year old. Plenty of spirit. Spayed and vaccinated. She is currently the pound boss.
Attachments: 2_lucky.JPG (22.1 KB)

Cynhor
Enthusiast

May 28, 2004, 5:45 AM

Post #8 of 54 (6759 views)
Shortcut
ASTRA [In reply to] Can't Post

ASTRA is a healthy 9 month old vaccinated and spayed female. She is alert and playful. Will enjoy the company of other dogs. A medium size compound will be perfect for her.
Attachments: 1_Astra.JPG (23.1 KB)

Cynhor
Enthusiast

May 28, 2004, 5:47 AM

Post #9 of 54 (6758 views)
Shortcut
GYPSY [In reply to] Can't Post

GYPSY is a happy 7 month old puppy. She is vaccinated and has a pleasant temperament. Quiet by nature. She is a friendly and contented small dog. Great with children.
Attachments: 1_Gypsy.JPG (24.5 KB)

Cynhor
Enthusiast

May 28, 2004, 5:48 AM

Post #10 of 54 (6757 views)
Shortcut
BUBBLES [In reply to] Can't Post

BUBBLES is a small terrier mix. She is true to her name, being bubbly and playful. Intelligent and inquisitive. 7 months old, vaccinated and just waiting to go home.
Attachments: 1_Bubbles.JPG (26.0 KB)

Cynhor
Enthusiast

May 28, 2004, 5:52 AM

Post #11 of 54 (6760 views)
Shortcut
IWOK [In reply to] Can't Post

IWOK is a medium sized long hair mix breed. He is about 2 years old. Adores company and is attentive. A very gentle dog. In good condition. A hopeful rehabilitated stray that was brought into PAWS three months ago.
Attachments: 1_Iwok.JPG (20.6 KB)

Cynhor
Enthusiast

May 28, 2004, 5:53 AM

Post #12 of 54 (6759 views)
Shortcut
ROCKY [In reply to] Can't Post

ROCKY is a beautiful large female Spitz mix. She is 5 years old and in excellent condition. Good natured and gentle. An independant dog. Loves to go for a walk.
A hopeful rehabilitated stray.
Attachments: 1_Rocky.JPG (18.7 KB)

Cynhor
Enthusiast

May 28, 2004, 5:56 AM

Post #13 of 54 (6758 views)
Shortcut
CLEO [In reply to] Can't Post

CLEO is a healthy female puppy under a year old. A rather nosey pooch. Loves the company of others. A large playground will do just fine. Vaccinated and has a clean bill of health.
Attachments: 1_Cleo.jpg (22.5 KB)

Cynhor
Enthusiast

May 30, 2004, 12:10 AM

Post #14 of 54 (6710 views)
Shortcut
SUGAR [In reply to] Can't Post

SUGAR is simply sweet and cheerful. She is only 6 months old and has a wonderful personality. A small dog, gentle and enjoys long walks. Very quick and witty. Suitable for a home with children. Vaccinated.
Attachments: 2_sugar.JPG (20.9 KB)

Cynhor
Enthusiast

May 30, 2004, 12:12 AM

Post #15 of 54 (6709 views)
Shortcut
PEARL [In reply to] Can't Post

PEARL is a 7 month old female puppy. Good natured and intelligent. Enjoys a good tug-of-war. Sociable and will enjoy the company of other dogs.
Attachments: 2_Pearl.JPG (15.1 KB)

Cynhor
Enthusiast

Jun 13, 2004, 2:41 AM

Post #16 of 54 (6620 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cynhor] Male Shih Tzu - Purebred [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
BINGO is a purebred male Shih Tzu. He is 3 years old and good natured. Better suited to a home with adults. BINGO requires medical care to remove a blind eye, else happy and healthy.

He is currently at PAWS. They cannot afford his surgery hence he looks pretty bad with one bad eye. He needs a good home. He is a great little dog with a big heart.

I am sorry to add that Bingo is slowing going blind. He started being rather unfriendly about two weeks ago when I went on my 4 day break. When I saw him, the poor fella was sick and didn't want to play or even greet me. His second eye appears to be cloudy too. It is so hard to see him suffer. I hope PAWS will do the right thing for this little dog. I was told that his breed is prone to this eye problem.

Cynhor
Enthusiast

Jun 13, 2004, 2:44 AM

Post #17 of 54 (6618 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cynhor] ROCKY [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
ROCKY is a beautiful large female Spitz mix. She is 5 years old and in excellent condition. Good natured and gentle. An independant dog. Loves to go for a walk.
A hopeful rehabilitated stray.

Rocky was adopted today. She went to a school fair and met a nice gentleman who decided to take her. The outing was wonderful as she had so much attention. She was indeed and angel, being so gentle with all the children around. Am so happy for Rocky.

cris
Enthusiast

Jun 14, 2004, 11:11 PM

Post #18 of 54 (6588 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cynhor] Small Female Terrier - Purebred [In reply to] Can't Post

would you mind to tell me if this dog is adopted already? If not, i would love to see her and get to know her. Or bring her home for the week end.

Cynhor
Enthusiast

Jun 15, 2004, 1:24 AM

Post #19 of 54 (6578 views)
Shortcut
BLACKIE - Lab Mix [In reply to] Can't Post

Large female labrador mix. She is a rescued stray with a wonderful temperament. Smart and friendly, rather attached to people and detest being locked up. 2 years old and a little overweight.

(This post was edited by Cynhor on Jun 15, 2004, 1:29 AM)
Attachments: 4_Blackie.JPG (22.3 KB)

Cynhor
Enthusiast

Jun 15, 2004, 1:26 AM

Post #20 of 54 (6577 views)
Shortcut
MAX [In reply to] Can't Post

Max is a gentle 4 year old male dog. Healthy and generally good natured. Needs a home desperately. Alert and has guard dog potential.

(This post was edited by Cynhor on Jun 15, 2004, 1:27 AM)
Attachments: 4_Max.JPG (28.1 KB)

Cynhor
Enthusiast

Jun 15, 2004, 1:33 AM

Post #21 of 54 (6572 views)
Shortcut
ZENIA and ZELDA [In reply to] Can't Post

Pair of female mix breed. Born June 2003. Been at PAWS eversince. Well cared for, neutered and up to date vaccinations. Must be adopted as a pair pls.
Attachments: 4_Pair.JPG (30.6 KB)

Cynhor
Enthusiast

Jun 15, 2004, 1:38 AM

Post #22 of 54 (6571 views)
Shortcut
COLA [In reply to] Can't Post

COLA is a spotted female mix breed. A medium size dog. 3 years old. Loves bath time, well adjusted and good with other dogs. Leash trained. Neutered and vaccinated.
Attachments: 4_Cola.JPG (35.0 KB)

Cynhor
Enthusiast

Jun 15, 2004, 1:43 AM

Post #23 of 54 (6570 views)
Shortcut
SCOOBIE [In reply to] Can't Post

A male 3 year old. Friendly but not too playful. Good as a guard dog. Loves to be taken for a walk and fussed. Needs a home with space to run.
Attachments: 4_Scoobie.JPG (20.3 KB)

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Jun 16, 2004, 12:51 AM

Post #24 of 54 (6551 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cynhor] Male Shih Tzu - Purebred [In reply to] Can't Post

If I am not mistaken, Bingo is the dog that was brought in by 2 ladies who found him loitering in Kota Kemuning area.

So saddening that he is going blind.... Frown I thnk it got something to do with cataract cos its quite common in Shih Tsu breed. It can be corrected if not too severe via surgery at UPM.
A Dog Never Lies About Love

Cynhor
Enthusiast

Jun 16, 2004, 6:32 AM

Post #25 of 54 (6539 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cynhor] FOR ADOPTION [In reply to] Can't Post

THIS IS A MESSAGE THREAD INTENDED FOR LISTING DOGS AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION AT PAWS. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST.

If you wish to find out more about these dogs, please call PAWS directly or contact me at cynhor@yahoo.com (012 9338108). I will periodically post updates about each dog especially if they get adopted.

PAWS: 03-7846 1087

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my