Home: Breed Specific: Utility Group:
My Japan Trip - Doggy stuff and MS

robee
Dog Kichi

May 26, 2004, 6:06 AM

Post #1 of 11 (1977 views)
Shortcut
My Japan Trip - Doggy stuff and MS Can't Post

Just to share some nice doggie photos i told in Japan, plus my handsome tour guide (driving a cool white SLK) to ferry me around:)

[:)bounce]

Check out the guy in white shirt:) he is quite a looker:) my tour guide:) [drunk]

A very cute lookin JRT.. he costs a whoopin USD3K+ [devil]

Black MS resting

MS soft toys.... [grrrrr] nice rite.. bt cost like USD200+ each

Their super clean pet kindergarden area. their pet shop or pet area smells like a place selling aromatherapy.. clean and nice

Very nice selection of doggy stuff

Summer Fashion

A corner selling breeds stuff.. lotsa nice schnauzer things:)

Groomers at work...

A brunch of show MS and norfolk.. from jokerland..one of the top breeder for MS in Japan

Love the extreme right one:)

A doggy accessories specialty show

Mr Masami (breeder cum judge cum professional handler) and Mr Koyobashi (store manager of roppongi show) [:)bounce]

Some nice MS

Wht's better than two miniature schnauzer? Three miniature schnauzers!

arthur
ALPHA

May 26, 2004, 7:38 AM

Post #2 of 11 (1970 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robee] My Japan Trip - Doggy stuff and MS [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Veron!

So glad you decided to share pics of your trip to Japan. So how long were you there for? on Holiday?

My eyes just popped when I saw the group shots of the MS there! Especially this one... Just look at their handsome, keen, furry faces reminds me of why I fell in love with this breed in the first place!

Tell us more! Like is this just one of the many pet stores you visited? What lines does the show MS comes from? US?

BTW..will definetly come for the MS speciality show in Singapore come 25July! Wouldnt miss it for the world! Smile

Rdgs Arthur PS..You look good in long hair.Wink

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 26, 2004, 5:32 PM

Post #3 of 11 (1959 views)
Shortcut

Wah... 100 times WOW from me!!!!!!ShockedLaugh

Hmmmm... wish the petshops here were more like Japan, so clean, so nice, so CLEAN.... but the pups really expensive ah!!!

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

robee
Dog Kichi

May 27, 2004, 6:57 AM

Post #4 of 11 (1944 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] My Japan Trip - Doggy stuff and MS [In reply to] Can't Post

i actually arranged to meet mr masami way before I go thr. he was very kind, show me all his MS. if you can remember, his dog won the BISS last Nov Specialty in Japan, i posted the pix too. His lines from regency, repetition etc. He breeds norfolk too, they are nice! i thought i never like a norfolk, bt seeing one in real life, i hv to change my opinion.

You must come for the Specialty. And support us!

hope to see u:)

tht hair nt long, jst under their weather, it is less messy:) hee hee

robee
Dog Kichi

May 27, 2004, 6:58 AM

Post #5 of 11 (1943 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] My Japan Trip - Doggy stuff and MS [In reply to] Can't Post

the stuff r nt cheap, but then very gd quality.:)

arthur
ALPHA

May 27, 2004, 7:54 AM

Post #6 of 11 (1936 views)
Shortcut

Hi V,

So which part of Japan did you visited? So are you thinking of adding another furry bearded one to your happy family?Smile

And yes, I will try my best to come and support the SCS! Me and Sharon will be there!

Rdgs

Arthur

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 27, 2004, 3:44 PM

Post #7 of 11 (1929 views)
Shortcut

Yeah, very true.... The stuff there are way way better quality, from the pictures, I think the pups are also top quality.... not like some petshops here.... some look like hungry, cold, sleepy and sickFrown

What other breeds did you see in Japan? I've never seen a norflok terrier or scottish terrier in Malaysia, only seen them in Australia...

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

robee
Dog Kichi

May 27, 2004, 11:14 PM

Post #8 of 11 (1925 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] My Japan Trip - Doggy stuff and MS [In reply to] Can't Post

adding another one?

no way! Tongue three a handful... dnt think i cn't split anymore time for the dogs... hubby will complain big time

i stayed in Tokyo, Grand Hyatt at Roppongi Hill... and since thn, i hv benchmarked the standard of hotels... hee hee.... it is reali nice Sly...... then i moved around in trains and subway to places like hakone, kamakura, yokohama etc....

robee
Dog Kichi

May 27, 2004, 11:16 PM

Post #9 of 11 (1924 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] My Japan Trip - Doggy stuff and MS [In reply to] Can't Post

lotsa dachshund, poodles, chihuahuas..... The Shiba Inu, Akita (japanese dogs) are nice.. too bad we dnt hv them here..... saw some labs and GR too:)

liangann83
Enthusiast

Nov 10, 2004, 5:08 PM

Post #10 of 11 (1734 views)
Shortcut

Hi.....

Why i cannot see any picture??????? .......

venessa

Nov 24, 2004, 11:27 PM

Post #11 of 11 (1688 views)
Shortcut

Dear Robee,

Woh........went to japan ar! So good, but so sorry to said that i can't see any pic here, why ar?

Tonguevenessa

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my