Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Show and Championship:
Some Questions....

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Feb 12, 2002, 8:04 PM

Post #1 of 6 (3007 views)
Shortcut
Some Questions.... Can't Post

Me being the blur dungu I am, misplaced the dates of the MIPE (Is that the correct initials? I forgot *sighs* So forgetful, and I'm only 16...) Also, the SPCA is having some kind of event right? Or is it over now? If it isn't, could I have the dates and location, etc, please?

My friend and I are interested in going, so let me know ASAP Smile THANK YOU!

-= Tisha =-

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Feb 13, 2002, 2:23 AM

Post #2 of 6 (3002 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PyRoMaNiAc] Some Questions.... [In reply to] Can't Post

Tish you go see spca website. www.spca.org.my they have some inagural meeting on the 20th. Maybe you telepon them to ask if they have anything??

My MKA schedule in JB...Uncle Derrick can scan scan a copy ar???

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 13, 2002, 3:35 AM

Post #3 of 6 (2999 views)
Shortcut

It's a good sign for longevity, didn't you know? At 16 you are so forgetful, when you reached 61, you forgot and thought that you are still 16. Ha Ha.

SPCA, if I am not mistaken is holding a charity drive sales on one of the week-ends. I happened to see an article on this in the Star last week.

As for the MIPE -Malaysian International Pet Expo- It is jointly organised by Mines Resort, Pet World Publications, and several other NGOs. This is a satu mingu affair. The first few days are only meant for trade and invited guests. On Saturday 16th March, there will be a meow meow show and on Sunday 17th March a Wow Wow show, 16&17 are opened to the public from 10.00AM to 10.00PM. For further information, continue to fish!

BTW are you interested to be an exhibitor? I am showing 2 dalmatians and I might require someone to handle one for me when they clash in the same event.

The venue is Malaysia International Exhibition & Convention Centre, MINES Resort City. K.L. Don't go to the Hotel Block.

Regards.

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Feb 14, 2002, 1:06 AM

Post #4 of 6 (2990 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] Some Questions.... [In reply to] Can't Post

At 61, I'll probably injure myself doing something that I used to do when I was 16! hehe. Anyway, I've found the newsletter with the date and info of the two events I was asking about. Thanks anyway! And, YES I'd love to help you out with your dogs! I must warn you though, that I don't have any experience in showing dogs, so I'll need to learn Wink

-= Tisha =-

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 14, 2002, 1:40 AM

Post #5 of 6 (2987 views)
Shortcut

My 5sens worth of remarks.
You are indeed a gift-child and very talented.

luckey
ALPHA

Sep 18, 2002, 10:40 PM

Post #6 of 6 (2956 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] Some Questions.... [In reply to] Can't Post

hiya... your dalmations look really lovely... are they yours as well in the Photo Gallery section? My hubby is thinking of getting a Golden Retriever when we move into our new house, but we haven't decided for sure. I 've always thought dalmations cute. Are they good family pets tho?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my