Dog Lover From JB

hai fai
Novice

May 17, 2004, 9:24 PM

Post #1 of 13 (507 views)
Shortcut
Dog Lover From JB Can't Post

Hai everyone,

We are from JB and we have an English Bulldog in our family. She is about a year and a half and she's very adorable (accasionally stubborn).

We are pet lovers and even more for doggies, we feel that they're part of our life.

Hope to hear from you all, especially anyone near our area in JB. Maybe we could arrange a small occasion for us to gather together and make friends. Do drop me a mail at haifai88@yahoo.com

Thanks.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 17, 2004, 9:31 PM

Post #2 of 13 (506 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hai fai] Dog Lover From JB [In reply to] Can't Post

Wink Oh hello, I have a shih tzu, a labrador and 2 boxers. I'd like to meet you and your bulldog but sadly, I'm in KL, not JB. My family fell in love with dogs that have bulldoggie-likeness, that's why we have 2 boxers, they're real fun to have.

Glad to know you.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

nathalie
Doggyman

May 17, 2004, 10:13 PM

Post #3 of 13 (502 views)
Shortcut

hi hai fai & family,

welcome to the forum n hope u'll have fun here Smile

ladee_m
Doggyman

May 18, 2004, 3:20 AM

Post #4 of 13 (499 views)
Shortcut

HI Smile

Welcome... really glad you've joined us... hope you have fun here meeting wonderful and fantastic ppl... there are many JB doggie lover here... I am sure they'll be happy to be include you in their outing... so ENJOY Wink!

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

musashi
ALPHA

May 18, 2004, 5:29 AM

Post #5 of 13 (496 views)
Shortcut

Hello,

Welcome to the forum,hope you find some JB gang soon. I am born in Johor,but living in KL...Sly

It would be nice if we can have a holiday with our furkids in one of the resort in JB ?Sly

Have fun yeah,

Blush I am the man with dog's name

rocz

May 18, 2004, 6:27 AM

Post #6 of 13 (495 views)
Shortcut

Welcome....and by the way...which part of JB do u stay? may be we can play a trip some days

hai fai
Novice

May 18, 2004, 4:14 PM

Post #7 of 13 (494 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rocz] Dog Lover From JB [In reply to] Can't Post

We are staying at Skudai, do let us know if there are any upcoming activities organised for Johor area. Thanks.

kitconnie78
ALPHA

May 18, 2004, 6:35 PM

Post #8 of 13 (489 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. Nice to hear that more and more dog lover coming into this forum.

English bulldog is a nice dog. Any picture can show?

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

phoenix
K9 Kaki

May 18, 2004, 10:45 PM

Post #9 of 13 (484 views)
Shortcut

Hello and welcome to the forum! Wink

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

cutieb78

May 19, 2004, 7:21 PM

Post #10 of 13 (477 views)
Shortcut

Hello n welcome to puppy.com.

I live in Skudai area too Tun Aminah, near The Store(Tasek). I have a pug. That's her on the left. Hope we can plan an outing for doggie lovers in JB soon.

Cheers.

Cheers,
@@
(",)
Hugs n kisses from Grace n Penny
(Grace + Clifton-->Penny 15/11/03)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 20, 2004, 5:37 AM

Post #11 of 13 (473 views)
Shortcut

Hi Hai Fai,

Warm welcome to the forum here ! seems that the JB gang of dog lovers are growing and hope taht you guys will have some puppy.com gathering there too.

cheers,
minglmy

penny
Novice

May 22, 2004, 1:47 AM

Post #12 of 13 (462 views)
Shortcut

Tonguehi i'm from jb too..i have GR ,name call GOLDEN..ten months..beri beri handsome boy..where did u live?i live at permas...if got organize any gattering must inform me o...thanks n tata..
penny

hai fai
Novice

May 22, 2004, 4:18 PM

Post #13 of 13 (456 views)
Shortcut

Hai everyone,

Looks like we have quite a team of dog lovers from JB! Must get together some time. Also very interested to know your doggies as well.

Anyway, I hope that the admin/moderator could set up a little corner for JB team at this forum, for us to share info and post notices for our region in better efficiency.

Keep in touch!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my