Hi, new user here!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 21, 2004, 7:29 PM

Post #51 of 67 (457 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] Hi, new user here! [In reply to] Can't Post

that's true, i've been bring pups and kittens 2 spca. tried looking for homes for them but no one interested so have 2 send to spca.... i oso have a dream of opening a petcafe one day, just for dogs and their humans only!

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

yuanyuan
ALPHA

May 21, 2004, 7:34 PM

Post #52 of 67 (456 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Hi, new user here! [In reply to] Can't Post

i will surely support u for the petcafe... hhhmmm... myself wud like to have own petshop.. maybe can combined them together ohhh

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 21, 2004, 8:40 PM

Post #53 of 67 (454 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] Hi, new user here! [In reply to] Can't Post

Someday lah I guess.... all this is a dream lah....... A petshop was one of those dreams.... hey, my aunt bought a shoplot near my house.... they're building it right now, ready in like 2 yrs time.... I think next year...... hehehe....maybe I can bring that dream into a reality after all hahaha......

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

ladee_m
Doggyman

May 21, 2004, 10:37 PM

Post #54 of 67 (453 views)
Shortcut

Hi Smile

I am doing fine... Sadly Unsure will not be able to make it to the Melacca trip as my bf is working on that Saturday... actually had made plans to go with the poodle gang but now cannot join the big event Frown...

Hope to meet you too but I guess it has to be another time... hope there is a change in my BF's working schedule...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 22, 2004, 12:59 AM

Post #55 of 67 (445 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Hi, new user here! [In reply to] Can't Post

AiyohFrown..... next time lah. Hope it won't be too long lah.... I will keep my fingers cross, maybe some luck will come your way and make your bf change his mind. Tongue

ladee_m
Doggyman

May 22, 2004, 1:40 AM

Post #56 of 67 (441 views)
Shortcut

Hi Smile

Yes yes yes!!! thanks very much Wink... I do hope all goes well and maybe can make it there... He just started this job so its not so good for him to ask for leave... lets see if its meant to be!!! hope you guys who are going will have a real splendid time... Cool

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

serene_kwlim
K9 Maniac

May 22, 2004, 2:58 AM

Post #57 of 67 (439 views)
Shortcut

Hi there,

I owned 1 female German Shepherd & 1 male Golden Retriever.Smile

regards,
Serene Lim
My furkids: Jamie & Max.

Jamie's WebSite
GSD Owner? Pls add in!

Jamie's Dogster
Max's Dogster

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 22, 2004, 6:48 PM

Post #58 of 67 (435 views)
Shortcut
Re: [serene_kwlim] Hi, new user here! [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow! Do your dogs fight? My boxers do.... so sad.... have to separate them...

GSD and GR... very nice....My uncle used to have a GSD but had to put her down coz her back legs became useless, she'll drag them if she want's to move....

serene_kwlim
K9 Maniac

May 23, 2004, 10:32 AM

Post #59 of 67 (431 views)
Shortcut

Hey..

oh, no.. they dun really fight lahh.. they'll just play fight, wont get hurt one..Smile

hmm... sorry to hear about ur uncle's GSD, but howcome her back legs became useless??Unsure

regards,
Serene Lim
My furkids: Jamie & Max.

Jamie's WebSite
GSD Owner? Pls add in!

Jamie's Dogster
Max's Dogster

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 23, 2004, 8:16 PM

Post #60 of 67 (428 views)
Shortcut
Re: [serene_kwlim] Hi, new user here! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Oh, my boxers don't play fight, They really fight till they bleed and injure themselves.

My uncle's GSD was a very nice dog but it didn't jave enough place to run and it was getting old. One day her legs became shaky and she started to loose balance. Next thing we knew, she couldn't walk anymore.... She couldn't feel her back legs so my uncle decided to end her misery. I was only a kid back then, I miss Donna, she was the 1st dog I know..... I think she could have lived a happy life if my uncle went looking for a dog wheelchair or ask around for a good vet. Donna was put down by people who came over to the house to check her, my uncle called them to come. There weren't any vets near our home back then.

kitconnie78
ALPHA

May 25, 2004, 10:31 PM

Post #61 of 67 (419 views)
Shortcut

Yeah sometimes is so bad when dog become nasty. When a person is more dominant then all the dogs then things should ok. The poor pug is fine but is like Pirate Must be careful as shihtzu the eye is like big and is easy to be injured.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2004, 7:34 PM

Post #62 of 67 (396 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Hi, new user here! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmmmm.... hehehehehehehe.... my place is so lifeless liow... wonder someone will come and post something here hahahaaha...Tongue

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2004, 9:22 PM

Post #63 of 67 (394 views)
Shortcut

sure taro will be beside lah!!! taro freidnly doggie mah!! sure follow willy tai ko lah!! halo halo!!! pls come and join sister hun here llah!!!!!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2004, 9:24 PM

Post #64 of 67 (393 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha.. thank you thank you Taro boy hehehehe..... you make my place lively a bit hhahahahaha....

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2004, 9:39 PM

Post #65 of 67 (392 views)
Shortcut

sure mah.. taro don't follow willy taiko follow who ah? hehehe....m bully face will stick on u... just make sure u don't feel i am toooo stickyyyyy hahahah

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 24, 2004, 8:08 PM

Post #66 of 67 (389 views)
Shortcut

Ohhh... hehehe... no lah, not too sticky... make sure don't be too heavy ah Taro, if not Willy tai ko cannot carry you hahahaaha....

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 24, 2004, 9:01 PM

Post #67 of 67 (388 views)
Shortcut

no no!! let me carry willy taiko... tai ko mah.. sure have to be serve....
ask willy taiko sit on top of me..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my