Volunteers WANTED

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

annjou
K9 Maniac

Aug 3, 2004, 10:21 PM

Post #51 of 61 (1643 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cynhor] Volunteers WANTED [In reply to] Can't Post

tats sad Unsure... now i m feeling even worst FrownPirate....ok, i'll try asking around (sending email) to all my frienz asking for more old cloth...hope i can get more...can i hav yor # juz incase?? or yor email add will do. mine is may@kquest.cc

juz curious, if i m 2 donate in kind, will i get a receipt for tat?? ..u c, my bf is doin his own sales business, so it would b great if he can reduce his income-tax....TongueSmile

sasa
Enthusiast

Aug 4, 2004, 6:00 AM

Post #52 of 61 (1639 views)
Shortcut
Re: [annjou] Volunteers WANTED [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, if u donate CASH u will get a official receipt (wth ur name and amount of ur contribution) in return.
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

annjou
K9 Maniac

Aug 4, 2004, 6:35 PM

Post #53 of 61 (1633 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sasa] Volunteers WANTED [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry, i tink i've made myself misunderstood, i mean if i m to donate in kind (which is buying rice / similar), will i be issued a receipt for that particular amount?? SmileCool

sasa
Enthusiast

Aug 5, 2004, 5:48 AM

Post #54 of 61 (1626 views)
Shortcut

I dun think so ler... l used to bring some food there and they just gave u a big THANK YOU, see?
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

Cynhor
Enthusiast

Aug 5, 2004, 6:45 AM

Post #55 of 61 (1623 views)
Shortcut

Hi there. Sorry for the delay in my response.

In the past, we have had schools donating money to buy materials for building a beautiful solid shed for the dog compound, to buy paints, and feeding trays. They brought the receipt to PAWS and PAWS took the original receipts and issued a donation receipt in return. This receipt can be used in a tax return.

But I think it has to be a somewhat significant amount, and the company rep will have to discuss the matter with the vet in charge (Maha). Call me if you can and I will follow up on the matter with him if necessary.

I am not sure if he will entertain a similar request if the donation is food or any other perishables as he may need to prove the existance of the donated item to an auditor.... this place is...very susah lah...

annjou
K9 Maniac

Aug 5, 2004, 5:52 PM

Post #56 of 61 (1619 views)
Shortcut

Smiletanx 4 the info...

juz hav 1 more tricky question, can i hav yor assurace tat watever donations 2 PAWS, WILL NOT be use to some others (u know wat i mean) purposes??

Cynhor
Enthusiast

Aug 8, 2004, 12:54 AM

Post #57 of 61 (1598 views)
Shortcut

Hee hee... depends on what it is. In the past, people have donated can spray cans and frontline spray for ticks. Because I know, I keep a log, then ensure that the appropriate people at PAWS actually take responsibility for these items, and that they do not grow legs and walk out of the gates.

Unfortunately I cannot vouch for everything there. I wish I can go everyday and be better informed, but PAWS is pretty insistant that volunteers must mind their own business.... hmm...

annjou
K9 Maniac

Aug 9, 2004, 5:19 PM

Post #58 of 61 (1589 views)
Shortcut

Frown tats pretty something huh??...hhhmmmm...Unsure...well, at least u hav done yor part, tats out of yor control Unimpressed......Smile

Cynhor
Enthusiast

Aug 10, 2004, 7:25 AM

Post #59 of 61 (1562 views)
Shortcut
Re: [damutznutz] Volunteers WANTED [In reply to] Can't Post

I am back for a few days and can forward an updated poster to you. Pls do give me your email. Thanks

Regards

damutznutz
Dog Kichi

Aug 10, 2004, 10:01 AM

Post #60 of 61 (1560 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
I am back for a few days and can forward an updated poster to you. Pls do give me your email. Thanks

Regards

let me know what you need from me,

Thanks,

Adrian

Cynhor
Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2004, 2:32 AM

Post #61 of 61 (1543 views)
Shortcut
Website and translation [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Gillian

I am wondering how far you have gotten with the website translation?
We have put up a notice at PAWS which says:

"THE DUMPING OF UNWANTED PETS OUTSIDE OF OUR COMPOUND IS CRUEL AND ILLEGAL.

DOGS AND CATS GO HUNGRY AND GET WET WHEN LEFT UNATTENDED. SOME ARE KILLED BY TRAFFIC.

PLEASE SURRENDER YOUR PET INSIDE. A SMALL DONATION TOWARDS THEIR CARE WILL ENSURE THAT IT IS LOOKED AFTER.

BE RESPONSIBE AND BE HUMANE."

I am trying to get this translated into Chinese, Tamil and Malay and put up another 4 signboards. We get dead dogs almost every week, and fear that they may be left abandoned at PAWS doorstep at night, and killed by passing traffic.

Let me know if you can help.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my